Cred Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOR ETERNITY

Cred Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOR ETERNITY

Amy Pascal is a fool

melissa mccarthy is so fucking fat and disgusting

>Cred Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
It's the opposite actually, if Sony is actually retarded enough to go with this idea then they'll go bankrupt.

>July 21st

Lol nice try

Eh, they can do what they want, but the first Girlbusters flopped. As in when you add the production budget and marketing budget together, the movie did not make that back.

So really it's their money to throw away.

In any case didn't fag say he wasn't going to touch anything that had to do with reboots?

She does this shit but she won't greenlight The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo sequel for Roon.

>july 21

The movie did as poorly as Green Lantern; it's not getting shit

>Sony this desperate for a hit

Greenlight it, Sony. Please.

>implying that most of Cred Forums didn't already know this was going to happen anyway

Movie was shit, who cares. Plenty of shit movies get sequels. it'll be interesting to see how they play the viral marketing on this one.

Can they use SJW anger again? Will they blame the "alt-right" if it gets a bad reception? Does anyone besides buttmad faggots care?

>Sony throwing away milions
>Cred Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOR ETERNITY
How?

>July 21st

sage
a g
g a
egas

It was shit user. Roon roon was awesome in it, but face it, the movie tried to hop the book hype wagon when it was in tje spotlight and failed when it crashed.
Tgwtdt just doesn't have a broad audience.
What is it, teen girls that like crime novels?

Sony more recently said its not happening. This was rumors spread by desperate feminist shills

I hope as many of them go bankrupt as they can.

That was before it reportedly lost a minimum of 50 million dollars and the devaluation of the franchise.

A daring blow against the misogynists and unwashed computer geeks who would harass threaten and bully female actors under the guise of nostalgia

>Jul 21st

troll harder faggot

women are funny
get over it

Good, the sooner Sony Pictures goes broke the better

>Zuul as the villain
But Zuul was just a henchman that was used to summon Gozer
He's also a fucking dog

>July 21st

sure, just like Fant4stic 2

>i-it flopped, guys, I swear... Said the increasingly nervous virgin basement dweller for the 70th time just as Sony confirmed a sequel movie

kill yourself virgins, you lost the war

If it was a cheaper movie to produce they might do it but they can't afford both MM and a competent director for a movie that requires lots of special effects. The risk is too high. No studio in the world would risk it.

The movie would've been a success if it had been marketed properly. It was bad but not so bad that normies wouldn't have seen it.

>not factoring in marketing costs

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>no niggress

We won as far as I'm concerned

Why Zuul?
Zuul was just one of the fucking dogs. Gozer was the main villain.
What a fucking joke. I hope this shit bombs harder than the first one.

Lost?

But the war's just began

Oh man. Gosh darn it. Stupid numbers.

So close, mang.

this is old the sequel got canned

I never watched the first one but did the fat girl actually drop a fat shit that filled up the toilet bowl and you thought it was a ghost but it was just taco Tuesday?

>Sony willingly forcing themselves to lose money so they can push the agenda
I guess it's their choice.

>kill yourself virgins, you lost the war
Is this 'war' a significant thing in your life? Cringe. Don't worry, virgin. Maybe one day after you ride valiantly out of battle some woman will let you touch her.

Kate Mckinnon a cute