WATCH MY SHORT FILMS YOU PIECES OF SHIT

vimeo.com/145355974

youtube.com/watch?v=xeSRV6PEs_o

vimeo.com/145342125

vimeo.com/82471271

All made in 24 hours with a Super 8, no editing, music tracks scored blindly. Rate me kino of all shilling Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChtX4yHjUzlROxoR8Xa7wJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Impact Bold titlecard done on computer and filmed from screen

Stopped watching there.

i saw this years ago, what have you done lately

>Dan Suarez

BUILD. WALL.

Can't be fucked to go to vimeo but the one on youtube is preddy gud OP

The title cards aren't my doing fucker, they run during a contest so you can see who does what.

>I make short films on 8mm black and white cameras because I have no real personality of my own but want to seem deep and complicated to get these hipster girls who I'm too scared to talk to anyway

I moved away from my filmmaking friends in NY to a land where no one gives a shit, I've been working on a space adventure set stop motion animation for about a year and a half in my spare time.

>I've never heard of a super 8 film contest where all you can use is super 8

>using reverse psychology to "personal army" someone you hate

i sense a whole lot of projecting in this comment

If you used super 8 in 2016 you are a literal fucking faggot with no artistic sensibility and will never amount to anything.

Almost didn't check these out but there's some good stuff there. The post apocalypse one was neat and I laughed once at the card game.

>space adventure set stop motion animation
that sounds cool.

not him my man

Don't fear the analogue.

no no guys watch MY videos
youtube.com/channel/UChtX4yHjUzlROxoR8Xa7wJQ

I'm confused, there's no Doggo?

Dan "get inside the van" Suarez

not great dan

You sound mildly retarded.

No

did you apply some filter to the super 8 footage? it doesn't look 100% analogic, if you know what I mean

I actually like them.
Fuck these Kubrick dick suckers.

Not on my end, just sent them out for processing and got these back.

You need to learn how to frame yours shots, nigger

these were worth the watch IMO TBQH famalam

Not bad, OP. Gettin shit done. More than most of us can say for ourselves.

Thanks!

I know, this is something I'm terrible at on the fly and these contests are so quick that I never have time to plan things out.

shit attempt at trying to be avant garde...git gud

I dunno man. These were really mediocre.

There's seemingly no effort put into the acting, script writing, composition or editing of any of these. I suppose some have the occasional artsy shot, but aside from that there's not much to comment. Glad you had fun making them though?

made it :57 seconds

its absolute shit

youre fucking pretentious and know nothing about film fucking kill yourself just by creating this piece of shit youre devaluing film as an artistic medium literally fucking kill yourself