Nathan For You

Season 4 when?

Was he a big guy?

Pretty big

When he stops being MIA.
Someone find him.

it's a morons can't figure out nathan is not only making dun of the "actors", but is making fun of the veiwers episode.

yea enjoy your asshole kike being an asshole show.

>b-b-but he smiles! he's not mean.

ok, stupid goy.

man Cred Forums really does turn guys into wet blankets.

they all have the same morose defeated way of talking about literally anything. it's carbon copy sad sack across the board.

please take a screenshot. remember yo said this. please remember that you defended nathan for you as not making fun of the veiwer

that way, in 10 years, you can be reminded that you are infact fucking retarded.

i haven't ever seen the show.

i just wanted to shit on your really typified and banal posting style that your type all decides to mutually indoctrinate yourself in.

How is it making fun of the viewer, and why should we even care? I can take a fucking joke. This show is hilarious, regardless of who the "target" is. I watch it for free, so I really can't imagine why I should care if he's making fun of me or not. It makes me laugh, and that's what I look for in comedy

You guys really, really are turning just as bad as the SJWs. Please for the love of God stop whining about being offended by fiction

Isn't he in outer space right now?

>How is it making fun of the viewer, and why should we even care? I can take a fucking joke.

satire ends where his feelings begin.

but he isn't at all like the SJW. not a chance.

wut?

>satire ends where his feelings begin

??

You're not making sense. You'll have to explain clearly how he is making fun of the viewers with specific examples. It sounds like you don't understand the show at all.

>it's a Cred Forums is now actually WORSE than tumblr episode

i have a feeling this will be the final season
he can only play the character and have people somewhat believe him for so long before like SBC & Borat he has to retire "Nathan The Businessman" or at least do a different thing with him

Is nathan for you even that popular?

he could go to other countries and do it, that would be good.

>muh Cred Forums boogeyman

get out reddit

its probably a less popular than eric andre

meaning its not popular.

people like to think its popular because they talk to other people on the internet about it but in actuality there 300 million people in U.S. alone and what like a million at MOST watch Nathan for you. most like not even a million people watch this show.

so honestly he can do more.

>but he isn't at all like the SJW. not a chance.
>yea enjoy your asshole kike being an asshole show.
>ok, stupid goy.

Cred Forums is like /r9k/ except somehow even more pathetic

/r9k/ is in many respects the advance guard of this community.

/r9k/ has been slacking for years