ITT

Dead faggots.

dubs and OP dies next

Robin Williams will live forever in my heart

Why

dubs and OP dies a faggoty poz death

He's just an actor that pretended to be your friend for money. Do you fall in love with every whore you buy? Because that's all Williams was.

>implying anyone would care if he died

also dubs

perception is different for everyone. you can eat a big fat dick user. :)

They've had more pussy than you'll ever see in your natural life.

dubs for jackie chan horrible accident

Dubs and everyone itt dies

>perception is different for everyone.
Is that how you phrase it when you're completely wrong and you don't want to admit it?

Williams was not your friend and he didn't give a shit about you. Grow up.

I believe he posted here on this board before he self asphyxiated himself.
There was an unusual spike in Robin Williams threads for a week right up to the day it happened.
Cred Forums really took a shit on him and became completely two faced after the news broke

You remind me of how fake and shameless people can be

listen OP

Gandolfini wasn't to blame for his own death

I blame Akhenaten

Why

>DUDE I GOT THE BLUES LMAO BETTER SELFISHLY DIE
Fuck Robin Williams and Philip Seymour Hoffman!!

?

?

>I blame Ashkenazis

FTFY

PSH was murdered by the Church of Scientology for playing a character that resembled their lord and savior.

Good goy

OVER 9000 BAGS

still sucks. I thought Brian Cox would go first.

On February 20, 2012, von Bargen shot himself in the temple during an apparent suicide attempt. After placing a phone call to a 911 operator, emergency crews were dispatched to his Montgomery, Ohio, apartment. Von Bargen suffered from diabetes and, at the time of his death, had been living with one leg amputated. He was due to have a couple of toes amputated on the other foot and reportedly did not want to submit to another surgery.

Von Bargen died on March 1, 2015, of undisclosed causes, having experienced complications from diabetes for years. He was 64 years old.

Just saying stupid shit like that proves how much of a passsionless sellout faggot you would be if you were in the same position

Which is why you'll never come close to being anywhere near successful in your lifetime, you're nothing but a kid that shit talks on the internet. Grow up.

he's right though

if someone really believes a sport star helped them through tough times by winning games and giving entertainment, that is real to them

Which god's temple was it?

True

Quads and OP dies after being raped daily in prison for 50 years.

i read a tibetan book of the dead six or seven years ago and i'm still alive, wish i wasn't though
their mantras are pretty cool sounding

>implying ancient Egyptian gods give a shit about DIS FRIGGIN GUY