American Sniper

I want to watch this but I can't get past the phoney babby bullshit.

why, it's just a shitty hillbilly impression of a mass murderer

Because liberals hate it so that means that the right has to love it or atleast pretend to.

He was such a """"""""hero""""""""

He was a sniper, he did his job, then a schizo killed him
Sad story but I don't know why they made a movie about it

>based on a true story

Dropped

You are supposed to notice the baby is fake, it's showing that Chris Kyle doesn't consider his civilian life to be 'real' he is only real when he is on the battlefield.

It was the only way they were going to really be able to make a heroic movie out of the Iraq war

The wars in the middle east gave us no good heros to inspire new recruits. Everyone knows the US military uses war movies as propaganda to get kids to sign up. The last of those movies was Saving Private Ryan and that was a war America could be proud of.

If you have any respect for Clint Eastwood don't watch it, you'll lose much of it watching that blatant propaganda.
It's so disgustingly shameless it made me want to throw up all over my dd214

chris kyle did nothing wrong

After watching this flick I thought to myself

"Wow! I wanna join the army now!"

>a war America can be proud of

Kill yourself.

I know someone that unironically thought this

Then just don't watch it, I respect the guy but as a movie this doesn't matter at all. Just don't fucking watch the thing you faggot.

butthurt eurocuck detected, still mad about getting BTFO in WWII?

God Bless America

>le jews brainwashed my grandpa to fight for them xd xd
Kill yourself

yeah, and we won

Fuck you guys. Chris Kyle is an American hero

If you saw that movie and fell for that fairy tale.. I dont know what to tell you, go jump in front of a moving bus

Then he got knocked out by Jesse Ventura and murdered.

This movie was the biggest propaganda bullshit ever. I stomached it until the end when they had the call of duty over action shoot out and had to turn it off.

holy butthurt yurocucks

but MURICA

Hey, Chris, want to go to the shooting range?

All of you viewed this as a propaganda film and not as a critique of American war myths? How stupid are you?

Did anyone else get the vibe that he joined the army because his girl friend cheated on him and he felt emasculated? like the bombings were just sort of an excuse in his mind?

I stopped watching like 3/4 the way through because we had to meet some friends and go downtown. I hear it gets super depressing and I stopped at just the right time.

Trash movie.

>Germany dindu nufin
>Germany is a good boy

Cred Forums go

who makes shit like that? embarrassing.

>le stormfag brainwashed me retarded self with nazi memes so I shill for them

stay mad virgin

>Saving Private Ryan
>Propaganda to get people to enlist.

Lone Survivor was the better Iraq movie.

>samefag
Yes I know it's in Afghanistan. Just lumping the whole shit together.

No

Clint Eastwood said "fuck it" and used a fake baby

The movie was somehow even worse than the book. And the guy was a piece of shit, I remember I literally finished the book the same day the news he got killed and it was nice.

T. triggered swedes

Literally one of the worst movies ever made

So boring too

BRAVO CLINT
R
A
V
O

C
L
I
N
T

>Who is countin. Can I quote you in my book?
This is so true. He constantly mentions his kill count in the book

The fact this dumb fuck ended up shot by his own countryman really shows God has a sense of humour

Why can't Hollywood make a movie without squeezing in an awful fucking relationship drama?

Will women not watch movies unless their self-insert on screen phones the main character once every 20 minutes?

Don't forget about the part when americans execute "german" captives who beg for mercy in czech.

God Bless America

jesus this is terrible

I fucking love America, but kek

That slow motion shot at the end was atrocious.

He was assassinated before he could start his own private military company.

Who played Christ our savior here again? Was it that bradley cooper? Bless him

Man how is he even screaming with his body open like that.

Super gross but he should be dead or in shock, not just about to scream for the camera.

"thanks mom"

DAILY REMINDER:
Hitler spent his last days in the cuck bunker while big, strong Soviet bulls were literally raping Germany

I'm sure when you cause a major shitstorm, that you love to continue to be in the spotlight
>even go as far as making fake robberies being gagged and having 10m stolen