Glad Disney knows waifus sell more tickets than pasty whiny whitebois

Glad Disney knows waifus sell more tickets than pasty whiny whitebois.

Disney buying Star Wars is literally the best thing to happen to the franchise.

This is a bait thread, but I do agree that the girls so far have been very pleasing on my dick

I just want to see spaceships and shit.

Left is cute, right is not

>Cunty acting five-head bitch VS shitty actress chapped lips bitch

Which one is better?

Look user I can use angles too!

she looks fucking awful there too

guess lena doneham gave her some hand me downs

god she is hideous. i am going to throw up

i like felicity jones. ridley's alright, too

Yikes.

From Jedi? Is this on youtube?

>implying Luke wasn't a good waifu

Daisy is QT as all hell.

If they want to keep me invested Disney better establish that at least one of them has a long fat dick

Hope it's the new girl.

If they gave Rey a dick it would fuck with all the fan fiction I've made.

Best thing since Empire, yes.

deleted scene

kys

Post eating gif pls

First few frames of this need a cumshot shopped in

no u

I hope Disney has the balls to make Rey join the dark side.

It would explain Luke dumping her on a desert world, it would also explain that "oh fuck me" look he gives Rey afterwards too.

As someone who enjoys the corruption threads on /d/, I think I want this more than I want to breathe.

If the next two films are her going bad I am probably going to need to leave the theater mid-film so I can dump a load.

I imagine Disney doesn't have the stones to do it, but holy fuck would I find that hot.

I don't see why they wouldn't. That's another form of Rey to sell as a toy.

Fuck me, I'd buy an evil Rey figure. Plus she definitely used anger and aggression in her fight with Kylo.

Yeah, they have set it up in such a way that they could do it, but I am being down on the idea so I don't get my hopes too high.

Having Kylo turn light and her turn evil would probably be my preferred outcome for the trilogy. It would also set them up for another trilogy down the line, which they will obviously do sooner or later.

A cute. :(

That's also my ideal for the sequels, he'll they can have Rey be redeemed by Kylo afterwards and live unlike Vader.

I just want to see her evil and in black Sith gear for at least one movie.

can't wait until they get blacked

Definitely a reach, but the fact that they hired Rian Johnson to do episode 8 is a reason I think this is possible.

Dude worked on three episodes of Breaking Bad, including two which are widely considered the best in the series. Breaking Bad is basically one long series about a bad man realizing just how evil he is.

Now whether this connects to Rey is purely speculation, but it might have been a non-zero factor in their minds while making the decision.

Cute!

>1.92

I'd fuck Luke over Rey and I'm 100% straight

shes that fucking disgusting

Nice. Less competition. ;)

Same, if only to spend some time with based Hamill.

>tfw Dark Rey isn't real yet.