Action flick

>action flick
>female overpowers male guard or hench man

you dont understand physics

a woman can take a man the same way a skinny guy can take a fat guy

so, not at all, got it

>i have no idea how martial arts work

I'm a man, and I get beat up by women all the time.

hot

>action flick
>group of henchmen surround the good guy in a circle while he takes them on one by one, rather then them all attacking at once

>protagonist hero is losing to antagonist and is about to be defeated
>antagonist has a mini 'speech' and is about to deal the final hit which will kill the hero
>moments before this happens, the innocent weak female companion of the hero kills the antagonist
>this the same woman who was told by the protagonist not to follow him/back him up

>Action flick
>Character learns to shoot a gun in an afternoon
>Is making 50m SICK PICKS with a handgun the next day

You don't understand Human biology. Pound for pound a male has 70% more upper body and 30% more lower body strength.
Or maybe it was 30% more upper body and 70% more lower body

name one hundred movies that do that

Ugh another white supremacist thread

>Schindler's List (1993)

made me laugh for some reason

"can"
yeah.

If it was an extremely rare occurrence sure, wtv.
But it's all the goddamn time. In fact I'm pretty sure that women won the large majority of the man vs woman fight in movies in the last few decades. Like 90% of the fights easily.

Either the girl wins, or there's no fight at all, becuase they can'T show a girl losing vs a man, what agenda would that promote?

But it's stupid, and doesn't represent reality. Men lose in fights all the time in movies, women should too.

>It's another "waif gets assaulted/beat to near death/tortured, escapes, cuts her hair and suddenly masters a shotgun afterwards" film

>guy falls like 3 stories onto a car/concrete floor
>guy gets thrown into a wall
>guy gets shot in the shoulder
>walks it off

>flick

thats some good kino senor dubs

I'd love to make an action movie where a female protag ends up having to fistfight a man, starts out respectably, but then just starts getting pummelled and has to resort to shooting him. Not as a "hurr women suck" thing, but just because it'd be actually believable, and I love when protags are completely pragmatic about combat.
Ideally with apparent injuries from it that att present for the rest of the movie (ie. broken jaw or some shit)

>walks it off in silence
>slow music that played during the opening credits slowly starts playing
>as the protagonist keeps getting further and further away, music keeps getting louder, slow pan up to the sky, with slow fade to black
>ending credits begin rolling while music continues to play

>Character gets shot
>"We have to dig out the bullet!"
Fucking why stop it. Same shit with knives or shrapnel or anything, LEAVE IT ALONE YOU FUCKS

probably 70% more lower body since the lower body has the strongest muscle groups

>You don't understand Human biology
>proceeds to prove he isn't so sure himself