to be really hot

and she was

>that
>hot
mind explaining?

its vagina must smell gross

You must be a fag or a dyke then.

It would be mansplaining in your case.

People were tired of watching fugly lesbos get all stinkfinger with each other so they had to put in a moderately attractive one for awhile.

Also showed how how completely evil and deceitful women are.

two of the latinas are kinda hot.
Alex is kinda qt too

to please the LGBT crowd and to warn you (if you are indeed a normal person) to stay the fuck away from the show.

daya has dsls and flaca is a cutie

For girls on FB and Tumblr to announce they were "legit sexually confused lol" via her

Her point was to provide a disposable character for Piper to make waifu in which Piper has the power and then fuck her over to show she's not weak and taken advantage of anymore. So basically Piper is hardcore like Alex now.

>daya

is it time

I would legit cut off a limb for her to sit on my face once

It's like they switched places. Uggo in show to hight test babe irl and qt in the show to old chinese mom irl.

>mfw my grandmother enjoys watching this show
>mfw i have no face
if it's worth mentioning, she was a pretty serious 2nd wave feminist back in the day

Literal queerbait. Super qt tho.
-t. homofaggot pro

>tfw I only find girls with that boyish look attractive

Anyone else have this?

I'm 100% straight as hell

Same my dude
My oneitis is a tomboy straight up molested dyke

End me

Short haired tomboys are God's gift to man.

yep

to make you question your sexuality. do you like sucking dick now OP?

season 3 was a big "Give up on this shit now"

fuck, oneitis is one hell of a nightmare.
I'm still trying to get it over.

We need to go back to the old ways, too many women are getting it in their head that its alright to become lesbians and ruin the genepool. Tomboys need to be all about the dick.

how do you get over oneitis? it's fucking me bat at the moment tbqh.

Hobbies, meditation, finding a new girl, etc. or just turn love into hate and focus on all her negative aspects that piss you off.

I see her on the uni, should I just disregard her at all and try to ghost my way out (cut all contact and shit)?

I have testosterone.

If it helps you, then yes. She's just a girl user, there will be more to come.

Those thighs could literally crush your pelvis and kill you.

>tfw thought shed completely dropped me after i was exposed as a creepy obsessive faggot
>tried to make up again recently and she forgave and also apolgized herself about some things she did

TIME TO BUILD HER ALL UP AGAIN

Drop out

All I feel is rage, should I stick to that?

Rage is better than love in this case.

I would suggest to forget about her and start again from 0.
It was difficult for me, I tried tinder but shit got me so hard I wasn't even able to put up a good description on me, still somehow managed to get laid.
Another thing is that oneitis can really fuck your self esteem and all.
Friendzone on the other hand is pure faggotry, it's when you refuse to accept that a girl is just not into you so you blame her.

Friendzone is one of two things.

Either what you said or both people are to chicken shit to actually ask the other one out so they become content with just being friends.

Is that Ruby Rose? Why is she not in the men's prison?

I was doing fine for a bit and ignoring her but i still managed to see her everyday from my area and it drove me crazy seeing her so i might have started planning something i defintely did not but i decided to see if she really was disgusted by my previous actions or what and she dodged a bullet bbasicallyby reconsidering me haha

The fuck did you even do user...

stop being gay you fucking homo ill beat you

Idk what i got caught with but it was some embarrasing things im too pussy to even say here cuz what i did would incriminate me or at least expose my identity

Maybe she just finally bought my excuses

Okay dad

Did you steal her panties and jack off on them or some shit?

Well for one instance lets assume a bodily fluid was ingested unknowingly by one of the two figures a or b
And blogshitposting about her everyday on another anonymous site
And cum tributes a cut resembling her nombre
Not me this is a work of fiction btw anyone is i am clearly making fun of myself if you recognize me. im like OJ and his book.

user...just...why?

stop being gay you fucking homo ill beat you

I think you quoted the wrong person there champ, or you misunderstood exactly what he did.

i feel like i am possessed by a demon. I was a content deluded volcel fag before she approached me now im a deluded incel faggot. Either way im doomed for a bad ending.

I don't give a shit I'll fucking beat you gay fucker

Its called growing up user. You should instinctually want to pass on your genes and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about it so much man, like I said, women come and go, they're just women, don't hold them on a pedestal, go out and look for some new girls or something. Just don't be a sperg about it.
Shut up faggot.

Sexually frustrating chicks

I'll shut you up with my big fat cock you fat gay fucker

guise pls dont fite :'(

shut up kid I'll beat you

post qt tomboys

Ooh yeah lesbian pussi

Youre absolutely correct. Its tough trying to move on and think about other things when youve got 0 other interests, goals, or hopes and its even tougher trying to get some whilst being a depressed friendless crcrey loser. Certain people just end up being shit due to their circumstances. Fact is i will eventually shape up and inact my beliefs and values or continue to circle the drain.

does it use its vagina?

Try to find a hobby man, it'll distract you enough. There are plenty out there and you could meet some friends and stuff. I used to be depressed and stuff, but getting out and actually trying to do things does help quite a bit. The more you wallow in it the worse it becomes.

Yes, she has a vagina, one from birth.

having no goals, hope or friend is a nightmare, that's why you get attached to other people, you put them on a pedestal.
I just deleted every type of contact I had with this girl, no need to talk with her or anything, I mean why start a fight? that would made everything worse, just move on.

Got some sources my fellow tomboy lovers?

What i kent to include was that i was trying to much this year as been rough on me on areas outside of my dyke problem and. also one of the main things improving me was killed (F pupper)
Exactly this though ive always been considered to clingy (be it past acquaintances or girls)

What i ment to include was that i was trying to get hobbies but this year has been rough on me on areas outside of my dyke problem and also one of the main things improving me was killed (F pupper)
Exactly this though ive always been considered to clingy, be it past acquaintances or girls

(Reposting cuz obvious brainfog errs)

RIPIP Pupper. ;_;7

Sometimes you gotta just take a step back and collect yourself man, at least you're trying though. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Why are short haired girls god tier?

because

That's just normal hair

>Reverse search this
>Leads me to famousbirthdays website
>The bio starts off with "known for his chic tomboy style, she has accumulated"

Getting really conflicting information here.

You didn't know? Tomboys and short hair are in style now, its faux tomboys trying to pass as real ones because its cute and we'll get men to notice them more.

They're lying to us.

>Tomboys and short hair are in style now

THANK YOU JESUS

I wish you would.

The tomboy look is in style not them actually acting like tomboys. Even then short hair will be out of style and they'll go back to their long hair. They'll act feminine either way. Its all one big lie.

Because you're into men

If by men you mean sticking my dick a vag then sure, I'll like men all damn day.

It's 2016, user. Being gay is in style now

FUUUUUuuuucckkkk!!!!!!!

Me, I love reverse traps

I can't wait until that shit finally dies and women get back to sucking dick.

Is a reverse trap good?

Is it like a trap reversal tool? Like, in a trap's case you would stick your dick in it without knowing it's a boy but in a reverse trap's case you would not stick your dick in it because it's a boy but then you do because it's actually a girl?

yes

You're just all low test.

Any long hair tomboys?

pic related

what is this post trying to convey?

That's the joke. It never ends.

This thread is turning gay very fast

who is this semon demon

No!

You guys are fags

I hate this place.

>Lying this hard