Will season 4 finally have someone outright state what a cunt Diane is?

will season 4 finally have someone outright state what a cunt Diane is?

Who cares. This show is awful and panders to lazy millennials.
The liberal agenda about abortions in the last season was beyond stupid.

if you watched it past the first show it is you that is the massive cunt.

I thought it was well done. Good mixture of real life and real ideas and comedic absurdity.

bojak horseman is "real life" to you?

fucking kill yourself.

reddit gave it two thumbs WAY up

You didn't read what I said and are mean

>liberal agenda about abortions
well you're certainly the authority on things that are stupid if youre actually complaining about this in a comedy

So people shouldn't question why a show that bills itself as a comedy is inserting politics for no reason?

why is comedy not allowed to tackle political issues?

Why should they? I'm watching a sitcom to get away from politics, not be reminded of them.

because there's comedy in them. it's not the creators' duty to shelter you from things you dont like

What politics? Diane saying she is a feminist and that episode were the dolphin wants to make her abortion public? It seems you don't understand satire.

"tackle political issues"

lol, someone really payed attention during their 6th grade civics class. When you grow up, you should study liberal arts at a government school!

>liberal agenda about abortions

You missed the point, completely.

That episode showed how manufactured the abortion debate is in the liberal media. Sure, Diane wanted hers as well, but the show knows it's part of the circus.

I think you missed the point of fiction

what a reasonable reaction to a common phrase
you cant just claim that because i disagree with you lol

I'm not and I'm not elaborating further because you clearly won't listen to an opinion that differs from yours.
Leaving this thread, have fun knowing I'll never read your response.

>comedic absurdity

you have got to be kidding me. are you 16? because i dont know how anyone over the age of 16 finds anything remotely funny in this heap of shit

if only it were always this easy to get rid of idiots

>*teleports behind you

>implying women can be held accountable for their own actions
>in 2016 ..or whatever year Season 4 releases

When will Mr. Peanutbutter find his true love and ditch that cunt?

His personality prevents him from getting what he really wants. He's a dog, he's trained to please others above himself.

>anti abortion = pro niggers = pro welfare = pro crime
abortion culls a huge number of poor, single parent black children, who leech welfare and become criminals

I am almost thirty years old. It's not the smartest, most hilarious thing I've ever seen but there are some great jokes in it. I have to think you have some kind of bias against the show if you can't see that.

niggers don't have abortions, only white women have abortions. practically every white woman I know has at this point has had an abortion because modern white women are stupid drunk sluts as much as any other race. black women have their kids however because then they get the guberdmint gibmedats to buy their malt liquor and menthol cigarettes through child subsidy cheques and appearances on Maury.

lol what a pussy

i watched two seasons of it and laughed maybe...10 times in total.

yes, i am biased against it, because it's awful and it baffles me why it gets so much praise. there's just absolutely nothing in it. fucking archer is funnier than this, and that's really saying something, because archer is horrible

>niggers don't have abortions

Just googled "abortions by race." First result says that blacks make up 13% of Americans but account for about 37% of abortions overall, making them five times more likely to abort an active pregnancy than a white woman.

Basic research available to anyone with internet access and basic literacy proves that you're just a dumb piece of shit.

>He thinks any comedy ever has been apolitical

Actually, blacks have around 30% of the abortions and make up around 10% of the population

"It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

That's 16 million more poor blacks from shitty families too.

anti abortion = pro nigger

nah niggers are THREE times as likely to have an abortion vs white women and they STILL have considerably more children out of wedlock.

This means they literally breed like rabbits and the higher abortion rates don't even slow them down.

Think about that for a second.

how do black people breed if they don't have any fathers??

no because she's the writer's pet

t. bitter neet virgin

white women can just afford to go some central American "spa" to do it discreetly so it skews the records on American abortions.

>ends justify the means

Mass lynchings would achieve the same results.

Agreed and a hypocritical one at that

lol this is always the black or white liberal response to these statistics. "Whites just aren't represented in the stats"
It's just so fucking hilarious to see you try to pretend evidence doesn't mean what it says it means

If you're still arguing against legal abortion, then the fact that white women can just afford to go some central American "spa" to do it discreetly, means that all criminalizing abortion would do is stop black people from aborting and promote the growth of niggers.

Why the FUCK would they go to a spa when they can just get, you know, a legal abortion?

Stop digging. You're a retard and nothing you ever do will change that.

what do you like then? you seem like you have shit taste

>criminalizing something would stop black people
Lel

Are you trying to flag anti-abortion as a 'liberal' issue?

why do Bojack threads always turn into Cred Forums-related discussion every time?

> muh I hate Millennials meme
> muh abortion argument
> muh feminism

because Cred Forums's favourite pastimes are crying about things that are popular and making threads that werent about politics about politics

oh so now we're going to play this game?

the knick is the only show worth watching in the past 5 years

Why would many white women have destination weddings in Central America when they can just have them at the local Denny's? Because men give them their money so they have no concept of its value and spend it on frivolous stupid shit to excessively pamper themselves.

Friendly reminder that BJH is chock full of feminist rhetoric and dogma.
>Bojack has a near sexual encounter with a consenting, legal age girl, which never actually advances to anything real
>One year later she acts like a grown-up victim of child abuse
>She is simultaneously a thriving, over-achieving young woman, and somehow also a sexual abuse victim whose life was "ruined" by Bojack

>Bojack is approached for sex by a girl who was rejected by "asexual" Todd, and takes up her offer
>Todd believes this was a betrayal and blames Bojack entirely for it, with Emily's active role in the encounter being totally ignored

>Diane spends like a month lying to her boyfriend while living with Bojack and abusing drugs
>She is immediately forgiven and faces zero consequences, and it is hand-waved away as a symptom of her "horrible existential crisis"

>Sarah Lynn's irresponsible behavior is blamed entirely on her traumatic childhood
>Bojack is also to blame for her traumatic childhood because, as a person who was not her legal guardian, he did not take responsibility for her well-being
>Bojack, meanwhile, has an equally traumatic childhood, but we are explicitly told that it is no excuse for his irresponsible behavior, and there is just something fundamentally wrong with him

>Entire episode dedicated to Diane as a feminist martyr, ends with her being told to "smile" by some random guy, in accordance with the feminist meme that this happens constantly and is a horrible affront to women everywhere
>Critical acclaim

never heard of it, but apparently it's a drama. what comedies do you like if you're gonna keep shitting on them?

EVERY character in the show is a cunt though. The odd thing t me has always been that bojack is generally less of a cunt then everyone else though. Season 3 nailed this for me. That speech blue haired fuck gave to him about how 'fucked' he is in his own fucking home. like what??

The shows alright but god damn do people buy into what it preaches. Both for and against shit that it isnt really saying anything about. So no, season for bojack should off himself because no one around him gives a fuck.

there hasn't been one single good comedy show since curb your enthusiasm stopped airing

ah, so you DO have shit taste in comedy

woh nigga did u really type all that shit lel

time for a nap and then your tendies will b ready

You seem like a fun guy

says the person who finds bojack hackman funny

kek

its hysterical how you bojack twats take it so personally when people can't stand your pathetic piece of shit numale show

>ts hysterical how you bojack twats take it so personally when people can't stand your pathetic piece of shit numale show

Why do inbred mouth breathers from Cred Forums insist on proving how stupid they are in addition to their terrible opinions by using made up words like "numale"? Are you really too unintelligent to see what an embarrassing thing that is to be brainwashed with? Kill yourself, fatlus.

>>you guys are all idiots who like bad comedies
>>BECAUSE ALL COMEDIES ARE BAD

shitty no-fun-allowed taste confirmed
go brood and scowl elsewhere

go ahead and list some """good""" comedies released since 2011

i think i know why you types take this personally, you both identify very strongly with bojack, don't you?

special snowflake 21 year olds

Bojack Horseman

>>and they have to meet my definition of what's """good"""

Peanutbutter has a wide streak of self-destructive behavior.

oh man todd is so funny lol so random hehehe :^)

>take it so personally
im making fun of your shit taste, not taking it personally

>my taste > your taste

I'm trying to flag saying blacks don't get more abortions is a liberal issue

if you think bojack is a good show, im sorry, but you have terrible taste and most likely also laugh at shows like family guy

>take it personally

The built in defense to every cringeworthy obese neckbeard Cred Forums buzzword exclusively uttered by desperate, insecure morons with low IQs. Go back to your containment board you waste of oxygen.

You haven't provided a single argument against this show quality, you just claim to be baffled about how bad it is.

you dont even watch comedy from this decade, stop acting like you're anything but some out of touch weirdo

Season 4 only needs 1 short episode.

>Bojack finally kills himself in the first 2 minutes
>Todd realizes he had no reason to be upset with Bojack and is the only dumb cunt that misses him
>Mr. Peanutbutter dumps Diane
>The rest of the cast celebrate that Bojack ended his pathetic, miserable life.
>Also that little Deer the eluded to last season gets raped at Bojack's funeral

>buzzword
says the person using a reddit buzzword
>neckbeard

you do identify with bojack, don't you? lol

juvenile humor that can't make up it's mind if it wants to be family guy or arrested development

the """drama""" is eyerolling hamfisted horseshit that only teenagers would find compelling

>comedy from this decade
oh you mean shows like that pile of shit silicon valley? oh man what a blast that show is...

>I am so above you guys

actually user im a 5'1 manlet

Again, not an argument to be found, just preconceptions

>Implying Penny wasn't recovering fine after the whole "Escape From LA" debacle and the idea that Bojack tracked her down at her school after months of no contact (after trying to sleep with her) didn't creep her out and ruin everything

>Implying Todd didn't still have romantic feelings for his friend, even if he didn't have sexual feelings for her
>Implying sleeping with your best friend's girl/crush/whatever isn't a scummy thing to do

>Implying Dianne's marriage isn't failing rapidly, but Mr. PB is just too nice to say anything
>Implying her selfish actions aren't going to bite her in the ass in a major way when PB inevitably snaps and calls it quits

>Implying Sarah-Lynn wasn't put on a bad path by her mother and enabled into her adult life by people like Bojack
>Implying enablers aren't at least partially responsible for the people they hurt through their action/inaction
>Implying that Bojack's misfortune is due to anything other than his own selfishness and shitty decisions, as opposed to the people around him encouraging/helping him to fail like he did with Sarah-Lynn

>Implying the issues raised on the show are entirely black or white
>Implying Dianne can't be right about Hank Hippopoppolous while also being a self-absorbed piece of shit with a martyr complex, as evidenced by literally the entire rest of the series following that one episode

agreed on all points

I still like the show, even if I wish the poz was spread a bit thinner.

> this fucking thread

i think i triggered you so hard you short circuited

so you think the original poster saying blacks don't get abortions talking about niggers and guberdmint gibmedats is a liberal?

I'm waiting for your critique user

EPIG MEEMZ BRE

>yfw

You're the one who got angry initially about people liking a show you don't like

Are we going to get another 200+ replies thread arguing about whether abortion is okay?

abortion's bad mmkay

Funny how this describes the typical World Peace viewer as well

MODS

YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD ABOUT PRUNING POL THREADS

That was a terrible season finale. I don't give a shit about druggie girl or nearly 'raped' girl. Diane is still as shit as she's always been post-Peanut Butter. I didn't mind her when she wasn't shitting all over him, PB is based.

Todd was also worse than before because now he's not just a useless padding device but an actively annoying asexual snowflake.

Bojack himself is good, so is Caroline. Pretty shit season overall. Season 2 the best.

Mitosis

Getting an abortion in some Central American shithole isn't comparable to traveling there for fun.

>Penny
It's shown that she moved on and was completely fine until she found out that Bojack was stalking her in fucking Ohio.
>Emily
That was the breaking point for Bojack in Todd's eyes, as he had done tons of shitty things to Todd while they were "friends." Emily hadn't really done any shitty things to him before that.
>Diane
She's forgiven by Mr. Peanutbutter because he's an idiot that can't let go of her. In any case, their marriage is falling apart but is held together by PB.
>Sarah Lynn
Yeah, that's pretty right. But the thing about Bojack is that he actively brings down other people. He's shitty because he makes decisions that harm others, while Sarah Lynn merely fucks herself.
>feminist martyr episode
The whole point is that that martyrdom was a self-indulgent act by Diane so that she could publicly complain because she just loves to fetishize her own sadness.

>Season 2 the best
this

Pretty good analysis. I'm sending it to a friend who likes to defend Bojack a lot.

>keyboard warrior comin thru

>tfw I want to like the show but it has so much liberal bullshit injected into it

Explain, please.

He was defending the show, tard. Quite eloquently too.

I'm talking about Bojack the character. Stop assuming dumb shit.