Gotham

Is this the best Batman kino? IMO this is the best Batman kino since Nolan's flicks.

DCEU has nothing on DCTV tbqhf

also literally the only show I'm watching atm it has everything I need, comfy retro atmosphere, tons of qt waifus and villains. The only good thing DC has going for it right now

sure

also best Riddler and Penguin now I'm upset that Nolan decided not to use these two in his trilogy.

FUCKING FALCON!!!

It's terrible in every way.

I'm guessing you are an underage faggot.

Also has the new actress for Poison Ivy

This, anyone who likes this show is a fucking teenster faggot with 0 taste.

lmao i like it thou it minds me of the bats man in the theeters lol i member wen i see it an i seid this is the batsman but it also minds me of the sho becuas its in the same sitee but how come it minds me of it if ive seen it lmao???

I like it

It's pretty amazing desu.

If they had horrifically and unexpectedly killed off Bruce and revealed that the enhanced clone was the real Bruce Wayne and the one destined to become Batman, it wouldve been the GOAT

Guy who tried to blackmail Batman in Dark Knight was Nolanverse Riddler.

Mr.Reese
(mysteries)

how is this show so fun
it doesn't make sense

it's pretty good. I started it this week not expecting much and I'm nearly though season 1. So that guy does become the Joker then? Nice.

how did everyone like episode 03

i like mad hatter so far and the penguin + riddler scene was gold

>my sides when this scene

what software do you use? webm converter looks like shit, and i can't do multiple crops with ffmpeg

these two individually, and the scenes they have together, are one of my favorite things about Gotham

i'm using an older version of webmconverter

nevermind i figured it out, it looks better when i don't use the high quality setting

yeah i never understood what that setting does, either

Why do I have to wait another week to see the new Ivy in action?

Season 1 was terrible. Season 2 embraced the goofyness and basically became a self-parody, and it's funny as fuck, at least to me.

wow, camren catwoman !

Someone post the webm of Penguin appearing out of the car window

already been done

I guess all people who thought that Gordon was cucking himself was wrong

I don't remember what happened to Gordon's baby, in which episode they explained it?

She just kinda lost it. No further explanations. It was during Gordon's short stint in the slammer. Harvey told him on a visit in the yard.
I felt the whole plot point was rushed and then quickly buried.
Can't give a specific episode number, sorry.

Can I dive into the new season or do I have to watch it from the start?

why would you not watch first season?

season 1 and 2 is great but season 3 has been shit so far. its like they had an intern wrote the story and direct it all of a sudden. its bearable until fish mooney appears on screen.

best Joker, I can't wait to his resurrection like Mooney

This is pretty much what I was worried about. Really liked season 2, but haven't started watching s3 yet because I just can't be bothered with some dumb Bruce doppelganger arc and Fish Mooney being back, only now she is probably 10 times more insufferable due to mind control powers. They really killed all the hype I had for the next season with the ending of season 2.

>that jiggle as the camera turns to gordon

muh fucking dick

>fucking madmen are actually going with a "penguin runs for mayor" plot

they actually humanized her a bit and as of an episode ago shes "gone" until later on in the season/series. shes only in like 2 so far.

No it wasn't. That's some imdb board bullshit.

not him but thank god, fish mooney was the worst part of the show, bringing her back was a mistake

I hate that proto Joker faggot so much.

>not liking the /ss/ vibe from Barbra and jokey jr.

>Joker jr.
>he's supposed to be the "inspiration" for the real Joker
>Harley Quinn is Barbara Gordon
>Fish Mooney exists
And this is why Gotham is shit.

>gotham is shit because it doesen't follow the same continuity as the mainstream comics which was retroactively changed a hundred times and it already has 5000 different alternate universes where shit is just as different as it is in gotham if not more
yeah man you sure told them

Gotham is the worst Batman anything.

Batman & Robin was better than Gotham.

>5000 different alternate universes where shit is just as different as it is in gotham if not more
No.

And Gotham is shit because it's objectively shit. It's so badly written they don't even know where to go with it, Barbara being hot is the only thing it has to offer.

its deliciously hammy. and those weird dutch angles and low swoops make it so surreal.

>Gotham is shit because it's objectively shit.
you're objectively wrong

You need evidence to back up claims like that user.

All evidence points to the opposite: Gotham is great.

>No
so there were never any alternate universes in dc comics? I distinctly remember at least three, one were batman was a fucking toddler, one where he was Bruce's dad and his mom was joker, and one where he was commissioner gordon. I also remember that dc comics rebooted its continuity at least three times through 'crisis' events and that comes from someone who doesen't really read comics, there are obviously dozens more. Can you provide me with proof that dc comics only has one solid continuity that has been consistent from the 40s up until now?

If everybody missing the fact this manlet is only 5'6"

>It's a barbara feet episode

elseworlds and infinite earths basically cover everything imaginable.

speeding bullets was a what if, that had superman found by the waynes, and he grew up to be batman. it was pretty good.

you can't read

Gotham is a fun show and a guilty pleasure.

It's like if they remade the 60's show with modern grim-darkness. It embraces the sillyness.

I also like the plotline where penguin is seemingly running for mayor, its a call back to returns.

Valcheck from the wire just broke the immersion.

no, Gotham is good, think will be better with some more seasons... it´s the "Smallville" about Batman...

>Harley Quinn is Barbara Gordon

Did you just pull that out of your ass? Tho i agree, they fucked up Barbara character so bad now it might be beyond repair. Since shes an important part of Jimmys life i think the story will be further off rail now with this version of barb.

This. He tries way too hard to be quirky, but he just can't pull it off.

>It embraces the sillyness.

Season 1 embraced the silliness too and it sucked.