But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

>but Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

CREAMED CORN NOOOOOOOOOOO

I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I WALKED INTO THE ROOM!

Chocolat giddy up?

>whips self
CHOCOLATE GIDDY UUUUUUP

>but Luke Cage, I sell guns to the community!

Will there ever be a sequel?

Will I still be able to sell rocks to the community?

AND 713 IS THE AREA CODE OF TOPEKA KANSAS

Euphoria, shut the fuck up! I know that was you! I ain't even gotta look! I should send your ass back to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, bitch. Would you like that?

I guess you forgot about the time you and Bravo company left my black ass for dead, huh? But I remember. I remember everything. I remember Vietnam like it was yesterday. I remember that village in Tainan that we cut down. It was a massacre. All the dead Chinamen we left in our tracks. I remember the faces, the children. This one child I'll never forget. Poor little bastard was still alive. His little Chinese legs were blown clean off! Still see his little shins & feet hanging from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up, but he fell over when what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burned right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said something to me in Chinese like, 'Boo coo sow!', sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was asking me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. 'Why, Black Dynamite? Why?'

*The militants turn startled*

Donuts dont wear alligator shoes

Absolutely not

the ol pie in the window sill trick, just like we used in 'Nam

>No. Not the Orphans!
Imagine my surprise when I thought the movie was created in the 1970s. This is some next level parodying

HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL HERE AND INTERRUPT MAH KUNG FU

Is this the only true black-kino?

No, the last dragon exists.

Don't forget I'm Gonna Git You Sucka and Don't Be A Menace

Blazing Saddles

MOTHERFUCKER

Sarcastically, I'm in charge.

I also just remembered Ghost Dog

See no evil, hear no evil.

>My momma said my daddy's name was Black Dynamite.
>So did my momma!
>Err, uhh, hush up little girls. A lot of cats have that name.

not the only one, no

The themesong has been stuck in my head for years.Idk why it's so catch.
>BLACK MAN IN A WHITE MAN'S TOWN

Is this as good as I hope it is? I've been putting off actually watching it in case its a letdown, because it looks like the most amazing film ever. Blackula was a bit of a letdown. It was good, it just wasn't what I was hoping for.

I thought it was pretty damn good
definitely worth a watch