what's the worst film ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the force awakens

Manos: Hands of Fate.

ghostbusters 2016

battlefield earth

The Room, but it is so shockingly bad that it became art worthy of acclaim.

lol I was just searching that up a few minutes ago but what made it bad?

Mo money

YOUR FAVORITE

Its creator suffered brain damage in a car accident.

probably Suicide Squad. I've never seen a $200 million budget fucked up so bad, and I had to sit through BvS

Zootopia

Probably Jupiter ascending aka poopiter ass-ending

Guessing you're not gonna watch The Masterpiece lol

If you ignore the fact the Jupiter Ascending is made by trannies for women, it's not bad sci-fi

the last airbender

Curse of Bigfoot (1975)

Evil Dead. May it burn in hell, along with any other garbage that was inspired by it.

The worst stuff I've seen would be Manborg. But it wants to be bad and I think I didn't really appreciate it so I guess my second choice would be Hate Crime.
I just wanted to kill a hour and watch some crazy meth nazis invade a jewish family but it was just way too bad to enjoy, had to turn it off after ten minutes because I couldn't stand the acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

oh hi mark

Guardians of the Galaxy maybe

Worst I've seen would be Ninjas vs. Vampires.

Bad acting, bad plot, bad props. It wasn't even "so bad it's good" or "so bad it's funny". It was just fucking bad. A 90 minute cringefest only a peptic ulcer could duplicate.

Elysium

probably some film student's grad project

Wasn't that bad t᠎b᠎h.

i saw that yesterday. i kept rolling my eyes. like 'yeah that's funny but u cutscene like retards which ruins it'
best part bill murry.
the redhead girl i would fuck tho

Kung fury
Yes i know it's le supposed to be bad

The Black Cauldron could be one of the worst not just Disney or an animated film, but as a film period.

You watch the film and despair, you see the animation fluctuate horribly between decent and polished turd, the voice acting, the story, the awful writing and characters, Elmer Bernstein is the film's saving grace, sure, but it all just gets worse once you realize that THIS was supposed to start Disney's renassaince, you know, this was supposed to be their next Snow White, that fucking thing was supposed to make people look at Disney again.

It's an embarrassment more than anything. I can't even watch modern Disney films and I still think this bites.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

I do wonder if the film would be any better with the twelve minutes of footage they cut out.

Raptor Island

why tho I thought it was good?

Captain America Civil War

I thought it was a piece of garbage with shit direction, shit photography, shit soundtrack and a shit script where supposedly it's all about the characters but each character just has one characteristic and that's it.
I don't get why women and numales worship it t͏͏b͏͏h͏

The Wolfpack
If I say anymore, i'll trigger myself.

Night of the Living Dead 3D

RESIDENT
FUCKING
EVIL

Your favorite film

For me its a tie between The Force Awakens and Jurassic World.

Reason being is that they are complete letdowns. There are worse made movies, but at least those have excuses like budget or whatever reason. Movies with unlimited resources have no excuse.

Without a doubt it's V for Vendetta.

>2edgy4me

You don't actually believe that tfa was the worst movie OF ALL TIME. if you believe this then you have seen only a handful of movies, just turn on Netflix to see hundreds of garbage movies worse than tfa.

read the rest of the post where I explain why.

ik why does Netflix have not so great movies especially in the horror genre!?

>shit this, shit that, etc.
k

Me too, I actually do wonder how can you salvage the film with 12 minutes of exposition/gore scenes, and no, I don't believe in that ''partially naked Princess Eilonwy'' cut scene as I think it's one big fucking pile of bullshit, nowhere in the film hints that the princess might have gotten her dress torn apart.

> $309,000,000 budget
> a made for tv version of someome's vague recollection of episode 4 heard 2nd hand

Baby Geniuses 3 nothing else comes close

>nothing else comes close
Scary Movie 5 does

Garbage reasoning, you cannot say that tfa was the worst movie ever made then go on to say there are worse movies. Either post the worst one or stop with your useless LE MEMES

Starkid

Birdemic

>The Black Cauldron could be one of the worst not just Disney or an animated film, but as a film period.
surely you jest

I waited 40 minutes for this?

Fuck this, I'm going to sleep.

ichi the killer?

Dangerous Men
Everything is shit about it, it's not even kino like The Room
It took 30 years to make

The Thing.

Only God Forgives

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back