SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

The third antagonist of the movie alongside the Vulture and the Shocker, who is allegedly being played by Logan Marshall-Green, is none other than... Aunt May's douchebag boyfriend.

Also another famous villain will have a cameo. Looks like it's either Norman Osborn, Otto Octavius or Eddie Brock.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/surprising-details-on-spider-man-homecomings-third-villain-and-a-cameo-a145662

>Aunt May's douchebag boyfriend.
huh? she has a boyfriend in the comics?

Right off the bat, they make the cast too tangled with one another. You didn't need to make Shocker her boyfriend. It will hardly come into play and mostly just give him an even more negative image, so that we can like the fact that Spidey is gonna beat him up as he otherwise would be seen as more of a loser.

I'm not surprised, the director for this movie is an unknown cunt and just a puppet for the executives to use. He doesn't even matter, really. Just like any other Disney movie.

yes, and its Doc Ock

Poor man's big guy?

does he have an extended unsimulated sex scene with marisa tomei followed by an extended unsimulated sex scene with tom holland later in the movie?

So he's doc ock?

>multiple antagonists
I feel like this usually doesn't work.

Nevermind, I read that wrong.

This is probably the case.

What the fuck? I guess this is a new set of comics?

Marvel keeps getting dumber and dumber

She married Doctor Octopus and later J. Jonah Jameson's father. Also I think She had brief flings with Willie Lumpkin and Edwin Jarvis.

isn't Shocker the black guy?

>muh comics

That was 50 years ago.

What ever happened to the sinister six movie they were supposedly building up to. With villain movie spin offs. Did that just all go in the shitter with andrew garfield? We will never get a fucking movie with venom as the main villain. Only endless reboots.

>Did that just all go in the shitter with andrew garfield?
yes

Bane?

Its from the 70s

SHILL
H
I
L
L

friendly reminder Sony publicist spam Cred Forums

It's an old comic, bro. Aunt May inherited an island with a nuclear reactor and Doc Ock tried to marry her to get a piece of it.

>Aunt May inherited an island with a nuclear reactor and Doc Ock tried to marry her to get a piece of it.

Comics have never been good

Well fuck me. I want a mcfarlane venom movie. Or fuck I would even take a hollywood jewified Flash Thompson Agent Venom where hes a good guy if they didnt know how to moviefy venom.

Not a sony movie though. What are you on about?

Is that Tom Hardy?

Sony still gets a good portion of the shekels, and the property's continued success is still in their best interest because video games and merchandising are on the line

holy fuck this is fucking shit.... if Disney are going to incorporate this story then fuck it

finally someone with reason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the fuck Marvel? How can you go so low even in the 70s

fuck off, it's just campy.

dude, campy, lmao

He has a JCVD tier bump on his forehead

How are they going to hide it?

What do you mean "so low"? This is what comics have always been.

For you

>I'm retarded

Fuck off, man. That's best damn era of TASM!

He brainwashed May.

To be fair, all the old comics was shit

>all the old comics
Tell me the magical year they stopped being "bad".

It is a Sony funded movie and they get all the shekels. That was the deal to get Spidey in the MCU. They get all the profits from Solo movies, Marvel get's it all from team ups.

>Spidey movie
>With multiple villains

Have they learned nothing?

If done right, it can work. Worked for The Winter Soldier.