What are some Cred Forums approved animes?

What are some Cred Forums approved animes?

Other urls found in this thread:

totally.not4plebs.org/tv/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/approved animes/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE
youtube.com/watch?v=TQpfpVD6vC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not FMA, that's for sure.

Agreed, 2003 is complete trash

Samurai Champloo

Sorry Cred Forums reject, but none are "Cred Forums approved" as even the so-called "great" series do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans, don't waste your time anyone still wondering.

Anything by Yuasa is automatically kino.
Hyouka
Katanagatari
Champloo

use the fucking archive

totally.not4plebs.org/tv/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/approved animes/type/op/

>"animes"
>tfw just realized all those threads are probably made by this same OP
u fuckin cunt

Don't ever fucking reply to my threads again

FMA is one of the most approved Animes outside of Ghibli.

>What are some Cred Forums approved Westerns?

This is you.

End yourself.

>caring what Cred Forums think a about anything
>much less anime
Everyone in this thread is going to shit on anime saying 'It's not RELEVANT GTFO weeb' even though all these fags are on a fucking anime image board. Dude,just watch whatever looks appealing. You like action=watch action animu.
You like comedy=watch comedy animu. But always leave some space on your plate for a simple cute girls doing cute things animu.

I will personally recommend Michiko e Hachin

>Cowboy Bebop
>Deathnote
>Outlaw Star
>Shokugeki no Soma
>Fist of the North Star

>>caring what Cred Forums think a about anything
If you're not Cred Forums then fuck off dumb capeshit tourist

Pretty much everything Satoshi Kon ever made.

nhk but it's probably approved by most boards

Let me explain to you about anime

There are several tiers of anime fan. WOAH TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFF OPINIONS MIND BLOWN

You have the casual Cred Forums anime watcher, who only watch what I term 'the newfag pool' and think they are the greatest anime ever, then call everything else shit. This group generally watches less than 15 series.

You have the casual anime forum watcher who watches a large range of absolute garbage, including the newfag pool and thinks it's all the greatest shit ever. This group generally watches less than 50 series

Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.

For reference, the newfag pool is generally as follows (series do get switched out as the old favorites get forgotten): NGE, Berserk, JoJo, SAO, Attack on Titan, any Kon movie, any GitS series or movie, any edgy 80s/90s gore OVA, Gundam SEED, Kenshin, FMA, Geass, Angel's Egg, Stein's Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, TTGL, Kill la Kill, Death Note, Ping Pong

Basically anything Cred Forums likes, because Cred Forums has AWFUL taste in anime. A W F U L

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Good taste, user. Nujabes music is pure epicness.

I was going to type out a serious response before I realized it was pasta.

anything with cute lolis doing cute things

who /hamtaro 2/ here?

Gurren Lagann

An anime for real men.

nu-males can't handle it, however. approach with caution.

I'm not an anime fan but I really enjoyed the Fist of the North Star film from 1986, the Streamline dub especifically, because instead of flat dialog we have some wit to the characters, also I like the slight localization of the names rather than having the voice actors say ''KENSHIROW'' or ''YUWREEAH''

I reccomend looking up a Youtube upload of the film that has ''less censored'' in the title, someguy pieced together a couple of uncensored shots and put them in the film where before they just added weird color filters

All cartoons are for numales though, Cred Forums

Ey fuck off

Hi Hiroyuki.

Diamond is Unbreakable

>14GAYxxx baneshit
Fucking cunt. Go back to Cred Forums and cry about your stupid gentoo shit

Lupin the Third

This show is pretty fucking awesome, I'll admit.

>download big file Yoko doujins 6years ago
>bust mad nuts
>majority of them are after Kamina is dead and Simon fucks her
>this all I know about the story
>have never watched it
>prolly never will
I'm fapping all the way to the bank

>Cowboy Bebop
>Paranoia Agent
>Full Metal Alchemist(Both versions)
>Berserk(97)
>Cromartie High School
>Serial Experiments Lain
>Samurai Champloo
>Kids On The Slope
>Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
>Evangelion
>Gurren Lagann
>Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
>GTO
>Planetes

>w-what are some Cred Forums approved cartoons g-guys
>literally all entry level Cred Forums dogshit for /r/anime enthusiasts
F*cking christ /film/ can't come soon enough

Prison school
GTO

I've seen maybe 10 animes and they were all generic shit besides Berserk and FMA.

Bebop and Ghibli.

As much as I love FMA, it's a bit too intellectual for Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE

stop trying to pass off your unfunny frankensteined pasta recycle as a meme you cunt

Someone's cranium seems a bit heated.

If this offtopic shit is Cred Forums related then ontopic discussion about fox/cnn/that other one are Cred Forums related too.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQpfpVD6vC8

>there are people in this thread who watch garbage like this and like it.

Welcome to The NHK

Pure post kino. Your cinematic understanding just hasn't developed beyond imdbcore yet so you won't understand.

Anyways what are the best 90s anime with this aesthetic lads?

Obligatory Choice.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is basically War & Peace in space, revolving much around war, history and philosophy, potraying people in an ongoing conflict without a clear good/evil distinction.

Maybe it's so different because it's based on a series of novels from the 80s instead of a manga, but I would highly recommend it. Only downside is, that the main series has 110 episodes, if that seems much for you.

Simon never fucks her in-universe since he got Nia right after Kamina died

Fuck off, plotfag. Get that melodramatic shit out of here.

03 was better than Brotherhood

I like parts of both, and 03 being the first I watched, I havery more nostalgia for, but I'm not sure which I like better.

literally
Cred Forums is an art board you fucking imbecile

>western cartoons are made to sell toys
>eastern cartoons are made to sell toys
>most western cartoons are trash with only the occasional more serious storyline/character piece
>most eastern cartoons are trash with the occasional more serious storyline/character piece
mind=blown

You should be watching real cartoon art then and not this infantilized video game enabling cultural terrorist stuff.

you really should.

What is that? Reminds me of Fantastic Planet.

>BR film
that's how I know it's bait

ya but it's on netflix....

The newfag pool is literally the peak of anime though.

Everything else is filler garbage and edgy weeb pedo nonsense

>actual anime fan

all opinions invalid, no true scotsman

This is pure KINO