An Open Letter To Tim Burton From A Black Fangirl

So Burton pissed off the BLM crowd recently. Is his career ruined (or at least the upcoming film)?

- huffingtonpost.com/entry/an-open-letter-to-tim-burton-from-a-black-fangirl_us_57f15fafe4b0972364deb776

He hasn't made a good movie in years. Pissing off the blacks is the first amusing thing he's done in ages.

If Dark Shadows didn't kill Burton's career then nothing will.

Stop giving these kinds of cunts page views, idiot.

>The only time your films have called for any significant diversity so far has been when you needed someone to be the worst kind of evil? That’s not a good look, buddy.
When has this ever happened in his films? His most popular movies either have cartooney villains, or they're white.

God, will these BLM's just all die of ass cancer from all the butthurt. You dont see midgets going "hey why are all the people in this film tall?" I probably shouldnt even say that before some midget reads it on here and takes it seriously and we have another uprising on our hands.

Planet of the apes

Fuck

Case closed, folks.

This. I cant believe there are retards out there still seeing his shitty movies. Dark Shadows is far and away the worst movie Ive ever seen. Sweeney Todd is his most tolerable film as of late and thats only because the source material is good.

Absolutely dreading the Beetlejuice sequel thats guaranteed to be a pile of shit.

>BLM crowd
oh no like 25 people

>Huffington Post

Doesn't his newest movie have Samuel L. Jackson in it? Is he not black anymore?

Tim Burton is racist because he only casts negroes as villains

Note that before making any point in her article, the author SIMPLY MUST mention that she has attempted suicide and gone into a mental hospital before, so she has really suffered for real you guys

That is what triggered OP, the only black guy was the villain, then she found out burton said it was weird the brady bunch adopted black asian kids.

lol

She's forgetting the based black guy and the black kids in Mars Attacks

I didn't know niggers were that literate lmao

Nobody remembers that shit because you can't buy merchandise of it at Hot Topic, and it's not lol quirky

I saw the movie on a Date,
It was enjoyable.
No Johnny Depp or Bonner Carter
Best Spoopy Skeletons since Army of Darkness.

And you could argue the number of African American Children on a tiny little Island in Wales during the 1940s would be small. But the movie is fictional anything can happen, Making the child who could project his dreams or the twins be black wouldn't have changed the story much at all.

However, When the highest paid actor is Samuel L Jackson, And he is the main star power of the show,
Is an Entertaining Villian,
Looks like he is having a blast with the role.
Like... what else?
Also all of the other bad guys where white as white could be, And Samuel L Jackson was seen as the Smartest of the lot.
And the Actor sings Tim's praises as being a good guy?

Can someone please, Sit down with the SWJ, Or get them to sit down together and write us a script, a treatment, an elevator pitch for a movie that will not offend anyone. Or a Version of this movie that wont offend anyone.
i would love to see them infight and tear each other apart and explode.

>Heavyweight champion... OF THE WORLD!

That dude was awesome.