Fear the Walking Dead

Thank god they killed mowgli

Was surprised 2bh

He was an annoying cunt but still surprised

Now they just need to kill literally everyone else and end the series.

This

i hate the arab dad

they didn't kill him, they ran away from him.

Shame he's confirmed for next season

Fuck

not arab, he's kiwi nigger.

Herp a durr
He was gonna die after he killed an innocent. His entire story was shit. FTWD is a stupid filler show for the summer thats all. It's not good as TWD even if people thing TWD is shit too.

For any non Americans this finale was just hilarious.

Amerifats in a foreign land. Selfish as fuck, killing people left and right, hypocritical disgusting people. Fuck I hate Madison. Taking what they can fucking lives of dozens of people and then migrating like a traveling virus.

Best last fuckyou was when they drove THROUGH the gate of the hotel. Yeah, fuck all those people they dont need a gate.

I think this show is a metaphor for the US in general. Screencap this.

Where the dude bros telling the truth when they said they shot Chris in the head or was this zombie Chris shuffling away in the background?

he isnt dead, where did this meme come from

He's not coming back I've never seen someone get the official sendoff on the talking dead and come back plus he's busy on agents of shield

I find it funny how everyone's doing the zombie guts & blood make up now, and how you only need to sweep it once on your face and you're completely camouflaged. And they can speak like it's no problem.

Compare that to The Walking Dead season 1 where they literally swim in their guts and have to cover every bit with gore. They also have watch every move and do the slow ass zombie walk or otherwise they're screwed.

why are there 2 walking dead series

Money. It's funny how the other show is located in Mexico because it's cheaper.

I really wanted to see something like Nick was a founder of the whispers or something to conect it with the main story but yeah, the trick got really cheap

they are meant to be bad guys in the future. thats what they are building them up to. they are the negans and governors. if you weren't a retarded uneducated third worlder you would see that immediately based on the characterization

Either way, he's dead.

Trevor or none of them look nothing like negan or the governor. Not sure what youre on about

what's going on here?

they didn't. he'll definitely be back.
either they didn't succeed in killing him or
happened, as he became more psycho.

He was smiley in Training Day.

Great, now Travis can focus on raising best boy Nick.

He was, holy fuck. I didn't even finish the last episode but best news I've heard all year.

Doubt you'll get that. Besides Madison being bro as fuck, there's talk that they're gonna be the new bad group or something.

Not him but they're gearing up to make them the -new- Negan/governor you daft fuck

Strand > Travis > Alicia > Nick > Madison >Ofelia > Chris

1. AMC wanted to cash in on a new show with a cheap cast, most of mainline Twd 's cast's contracts have expired and they negotiated new ones with much higher pay to match the incredibly high ratings.
2. There's dubious rumors that the main characters of Fear end up becoming major antagonists of TWD that the show won't get to for a while. They're a group who wear walker skin suits to hide among herds and guide them as weapons. So far, the Fear characters have put walker blood camouflage to great use, so it's pretty plausible they'll eventually move on to walker skin suits.

thanks SA

I kind of liked him. He was a character I didn't really expect.I think him being fucked was pretty realistic.

Also what border are they crossing? Cause that is neither otay,nor san ysidro border crossing

This

Preferably, have them cross paths with negan and he bashes their skulls in one at a time.

Kek, look at this mad little beaner.

That fucking wall can't come soon enough. Fucking ignorant spictards can't even quit dealing drugs and murdering people after a zombie apocalypse

The colony Nick was at was said to be in or around Tijuana and he went North from there when he saw the helicopter, but take it with a grain of salt because The Walking Dead's "Woodbury, Georgia" and "Alexandria, Virginia" were both filmed in Senoia, Georgia.

i guess cause after all that areal view was of the San Ysidro border,but they used the Old Mexican crossing as working which is gated so i guess they wanted to save on a CGI shot?

more the other way around

If they killed the cunt I'll definately give the second season a chance. I haven't bothered but if he's dead may as well.

Also Nick is the son of the actor of Stannis Baratheon. Weird shit huh.

>Also Nick is the son of the actor of Stannis Baratheon. Weird shit huh.
That's why he's so based.
The prince that was promised.

OFFICIAL FEAR THE WALKING DEAD STILL ALIVE CHARACTERS POWER RANKINGS
1. Nick
2. Strand
3. Daniel
POWER GAP
4. Travis
5. Luciana
6. Hector
7. The Chinese girl from the plane
8. Alicia
9. Tobias
POWER GAP
10. Ofelia
11. Elena
9001. Madison
90001. Ilene

Was Travis' backstory that he was in the US military? The first or second episode some soldiers had him shoot a zombie and he didn't pull the trigger.

the best thing he did was die so his dad could go ape shit on 2 tards. that 1 scene made up for the stupidity along the way

No body, not confirmed dead. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

>Zombie apocalypse
>Mexicans cross the border to the US
>Get ambushed and shot
top fucking jej

>He's not coming back I've never seen someone get the official sendoff on the talking dead and come back plus he's busy on agents of shield
>who is glenn

Punished Travis time?

Is Tobias a main character now? Haven't watched any of season 2

Do you honestly think the ameribros wouldn't have told Nick that his son is alive? Why would they lie to him? To make him more angry?
He's dead and it should be that way.