Overrated Movies

I always watch the first half then ends it there because the second half is so slow paced until he gets out of jail

Kubrick's worst film right here

m8 the jail bits are some of the best parts of the film, what are you thinking, what kind of life are you living you goon

please don't invoke that name ever again

That whole movie is pretentious as fuck.

I like Malcolm McDowell a lot more as an old bastard with white hair.

so you're like one of those clowns who says "I only watch the first 40 minutes of Full Metal Jacket because the rest is boring"...?

I eventually watch it completely but hey still a slow paced moment

He had some stones to let any of that weird shit near his eyeballs. I'd say fuck it and walk off set.

Kubrick is a shit director in general.

So is Bergman.

This happens to so many Kubrick films

Paths of Glory
Clockwork Orange
The Shining
Full Metal Jacket
Eyes Wide Shut

they all fall apart in the second half. I don't how Kubrick gets to fuck up as much as he did and still get praised as the second coming

i think you're confusing an overwhelmingly powerful first half with a failed second half

(You)

It's just water man.

He permanently damaged his cornea during this scene though. And Kubrick hasn't made a really great film since Spartacus. No, fucking Barry Lyndon is his worst, except maybe Lolita.

2001. After HAL gets shut down, the movie goes full retard.

paths of glory has goat ending though

Well what would you have happen instead of the acid trip?

I would think that would just be from the metal frames holding his eyes open though. They probably would not be allowed to drip acid into an actor's eye.

You mean Kubrick? Stanley Kubrick? The guy who made the LEGO knockoffs?

>Complaining about slow movies
>pleb filter overdrive

Watchmen. tried to get into it 2 or 3 times. Couldn't get more than 30 min through it, read the script once and enjoyed it but film doesn't cut it.