youtube.com/watch?v=4jP5AAA1XgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS

He's an asshole and I wish he'd fuck off back to inbred Anglo island

MONTY PYTHON'S

Better than this asshole

CURRENT

All of his jokes are the same.

He's average. Can't really beat John Stewart.

Come at me Cred Forums

He looks like a legit pedo.

can I come on you instead??

DUDE LET'S KILL ALL WHITES LMAO

He needs to go back to Euroland.

Triggers Cred Forums and trumpets beyond limits, so he's allright

>literally said GamerGate was a movement designed to drive women off the Internet

Nah man. I'm not an alt-rightist

>implying that's not true
youtube.com/watch?v=nM7kw2YP-rY

triggered whiteboys

It was though

He is occasionally right like any other broken clock couple times a day. Mostly he is full of shit like all other regressive leftists and extremely confused about stuff like privacy. It's bad if intelligence community or law enforcement gets into your phones GPS, but totally fine if fire department does that in case of 911 call.

He's a huge faggot and his followers are usually condescending douchebags

He's pretty funny and energetic, but in a kind of populist way for the near to moderate left. I guess it could be annoying if you're on the right.

He often goes after fringe groups where there's little chance of stirring up offense or debate, so I think everyone can get something out of his show.

The people who dislike him the most seem to do so because of his audience or demographic rather than anything he's said or done (aside from the 2016 meme).

>it's 2016 am I right

test

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

I like him as he constantly BTFO of Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Build wall paco

Except he didn't.

He is very contemporaneous.

I don't know what it is about him, but he has such a punchable face. The facial expression, the way he smiles, literally everything about him makes me want to punch him in the nose. I'm normally a guy who doesn't care how some random cuck looks, but holy shit, this guy is just inviting for a beating.

I don't find him funny.

>Implying the majority of the US doesn't hate him
Cry more Cred Forumsbabby

Too much Cred Forums memes.

He's the only honest journalist we have left. He is the only one brave enough to call a Drumpf a Drumpf. He calls it like he sees it. No nonsense. If you ever find yourself disagreeing with him, then you better check your calendar and check it twice. It is current year, after all.

Imagine being Hillary Clinton in that podium and having to be all like "damn, Donald Trump, you fuckin' fine, all Presidential with your fat orange face and that old sniffing noise. The voters would totally have vote for you, both your Apprentice version and the real Trump." when all she really wants to do is go to some campaign rally at bumfuck nowhere. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only stand on that fucking podium while Donald Trump tries his best to defend his tax evasion in front you, the 400 pound hacker comment barely concealing his inability to form a coherent sentence, and just stand there, question after question, minute after minute, while he perfected that look. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as KellyAnne tells him before the debate that he's STILL GOT IT because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his obese fucking orange face try contort into any type of emotion besides sniffing. You've been fucking nothing but preparing to be President your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Chicago suburbs from the 1950s. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his balding fucking hairline as he sucks it into the microphone to shout "WRONG" at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to see a man destroy his entire presidential campaign, the "campaign" he worked so hard for with his incestuous daughter in the previous months. And then Lester Holt moves to another question, and you know you could just declare yourself the winner right there before the Committee for Presidential Debates could stop you, but you stand there and endure, because you have a 55.6% unfavorable rating and you have to sell yourself to a moronic voting populace. You're not going to lose on November 8 over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>implying Hillary has given up totally on swing states like Ohio
I hope you're just being this stupid for the $0.02 deposits.

>implying anybody read all of that
learn to condense your thoughts, faggot

It's pasta m8.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cuck?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in The_Donald edgelording, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret brigades, and I have over 300 reposts. I am trained in shitty logic and I’m the top shitposter in the entire dompire. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will meme you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, cuck. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of NAMBLA navigators across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the pepes, leftard. The memes that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outmeme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my shitty dank memes. Not only am I extensively trained in hating muslims, homosexuals, transsexuals, leftists, black people, asian people, mexicans, veterans, women, and anybody who isn't a straight white male, but I have access to the entire crew of the United States Alt Right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little skeleton. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cuck. I will post shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If you look past his horrible Trump/immigrants videos, is there really that much to ocmplain about aside from horrible jokes?

The issues he brings up are quite pressing, and the few i have bothered to research myself all seem to have reliable sources.

>the_donald
>NAMBLA

Literally plebbit

nice boardroom pastas guys.

I can tell you put a lot of work into designing those in your reddit thread

>The issues he brings up are quite pressing, and the few i have bothered to research myself all seem to have reliable sources.
Such as?

He has some talent, but his writers are terrible.
That nigger in the last episode looked like some AIDS ridden crackhead, which is exactly what I'd expect his writers to look like.

Low-effort bait.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
DUDE CONSERVATIVES LMAO

Get off this board Cred Forums, keep your Mario Kart drama in your own fucking board

He's really informative and funny.

rely med me thonk...

I think he's the one who inherited Jimmy Saville's position as the british creepy entertainer no one is sure why he keeps appearing in TV.

>when are we ever going to use this?

Never if you do what the police tell you.

IT'S

why is this such a fucking issue?

do what the cops tell you, everyone walks away. are the cops dicks? sure. that's life. following politics, voting, lobbying, complaining, forming a movement etc are all far better ways at reforming the systems than taking a stand when you are legally required to do what a police officer tells you.

i actually changed my mind. getting shot and martyred for the cause probably accelerates the goal more than any legal avenue ever would.

eat your bleeding hearts out liberals.

No i hate him because his shit is constantly shilled on the news section of yahoo so anytime i go to check my email i have to see something along the lines of "watch john oliver's BRILLIANT take doen of *insert topic here*"

It's annoying and people take him too seriously which is extra annoying since he's just a stupid, shitty comedian who never has anything interesting to say and always makes the most obvious points and jokes.

>why is this such a fucking issue?

Black parents teach their black kids that white cops hate them.

Yea but the media reports as if there is a racist epidemic among american police instead of focusing on the victims terrible parents

All the while they're ignoring that blacks are extremely overrepresented in violent crime stats and that more white people are shot by the police every year

I like it, he makes good points and he triggers the Cred Forums Cred Forumsermin so hard they start talking nonsense and shitpost aggressively.

Like what you're doing

No, I'm stating my opinion on Oliver but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Doesn't go far enough.

Typical wet liberal.

>Gamergate
Take your autistic spergout back to Cred Forums

BTFO

He stinks and I don't like him

*glares*

could you literally just, like, fucking.................NOT?!?!?!?!?! ugh I cant even right now

>why is this such a fucking issue?
because there are people in the world who arent you and have different problems than you do, i know it's a hard concept to grapple with but give it a try sometime

He leveled up

>jobs being shipped overseas
>illegal immigration
>waste of tax dollar
>abolishing the irs
>making cuck deals with other nations
>weak leadership
>leaders who know nothing about the economy
>Forcing NATO nations to pay their fair share
>ISIS
just to off the top of my head. what are some of Hillary's positions?

>Literally posting reddit memes in the text

>because there are people in the world who arent you and have different problems than you do
WE WUZ

>acknowledge other people's existences as being different from my own? I'VE GOT TEH PERFFECT MEEM FOR THIS XDDD
average Cred Forums poster

He triggers Cred Forumstards so he's alright by me.

He's not very funny though and his overuse of certain jokes gets pretty tiring.

I like that he triggers Cred Forumstards although his jokes aren't that funny.

>trump
>wants to stop arab immigrants from coming into the us because of ISIS
>somehow he's a bad guy
you don't cut the head off of the snake when it's in your garden, you build a fence so it can't get in

He became insufferable even on Daily Show after 2011 or so. Now it's even worse. My sister follows a lot of "political fact" (aka liberal propaganda) on instagram and is constantly showing me macros of Oliver and some stupid point he made while treating it as political gospel.

why do you keep thinking you're going to sound smart by comparing people fleeing a warzone to snakes and skittles?

someone from the worst board telling anyone to fuck off.

>I don't know what it is about him, but he has such a punchable face.

He's well aware of the fact that he's a total goober and it's part of his shtick.

yeah those analogies don't win people over but the fact is simple that too much of the refugees bring to much problem.

If Trump really wanted to win, all he'd have to do is show the american people what is really going on in Germany and Sweden.

but "facts" are racist these days anyways.

Anyone who doesn't like based Oliver is just a whining Drumpfag

Makes good arguments but like all arguments, they're biased.

I find it hilarious that you gave this non-entity a pretty high profile job when he couldn't even get a regular guest slot on his own country's panel shows

lol i dont get why people imply that he made it in america after failing in england, like the american entertainment industry is somehow not the one to aspire to in terms of lucrativeness

What is going on in Germany and Sweden?

>black people are actually oppressed in current year
kys literally irl

Colbert is yesterday's news. John Oliver just does a better version of what John Stewart and Colbert did before they ran out of steam.

I like that an unfunny comedian can trigger thick skinned Trumpfags so much.
I mean not even waifufags are that bad.

>samefagging this hard

>WAHHH WHY WONT YOU LET ME SPEW BULLSHIT IN PEACE!!!
>FACTS!?
>WAHH GET AWAYY, GB2 LEDDIT xD

>there are literally still people who were alive today when black people couldn't vote, but all that institutionalized and interpersonal racism must have just evaporated into thin air in that time period!

Well he's wrong. It's just pathetic betas whining about who gives a nanofuck?

>fuck niggaz amiright Cred Forums?
>lol, niggaz say whitey oppresses them lol

He has his faults and his program can be propagandistic at times but by and large he brings up a bunch of good info every show

>the eternal Anglo
I warned you. I warned all of you.

That's OK Bonnie baby, the Anglosphere is clearly trying to kill itself ATM.

Taut yet experienced.

soon

Telling them it is ok they break the law doesn't help.

But it's not about the improvement of lives, it is about you being smug an feeling a tingle of self-congratulations up your small cock.

As someone who works in social work/case work, your way is does simply nothing but make the problems worse.

I'm sure telling the poor faggot who stole a TV 5 years ago and can't ever live up to his mistake because of your fucked up justice system to stop stealing shit is gonna help.

>As someone who works in social work/case work
Bullshit.

Because not everyone is white

We should cut diplomatic ties with the UK until they stop sending us their trash.

he's right but unfunny and annoying

You really are getting our offal. Isn't James Corden over there with you now? And Piers Morgan for a few years. I actually feel quite sorry for you Yanks.

Every Brit I talks to says him and Morgan were unpopular/unheard of.

Basically nobodies who can't make it in the UK come to America because if you're of average or lower intelligence but speak with a British accent, people assume you're witty and know what you're talking about.

He's a basic bitch. He says the most obvious shit to appeal to normies. That said he is entertaining and can be funny. When he's not doing stupid politics stuff, it can be informative.

The 15th amendment, the one that let black males vote, was ratified in 1870. Women could vote starting in 1920. So, counting black women, yeah 96-97 year olds exist.

But no, there aren't literally people still alive from the period in which black people in general couldn't vote. You are completely full of shit.

>conveniently ignoring Jim Crow Laws

>fact: more whites are killed than blacks by police
>even after 8 years of a black US president
>MUH INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM

They'll never stop spreading their lies for any reason.

>conveniently forgetting whites are 5 times more numerous than blacks

Oh, you like irrefutable statistics?

They (or you?) said they couldn't vote. Some states allowed it, others didn't. So, if you didn't live in those states, you could vote. I'm not ignoring Jim Crow. I'm just pointing out the fact that the original statement was incorrect and that black people could vote. Get over it.

IT'S 2016 FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Most blacks couldn't because they gave them those fucking literacy tests that were in such a way written that they'd get fucked and no one could feasibly do.

Never argued against that. Show me a statistic for poor whites and poor blacks now.

>Never argued against that. Show me a statistic for poor whites and poor blacks now.
>show me a static based on something other than facts now
lol

Kinda grasping at straws there guy. Is it bad that people were unable to vote because of there inadequate upbringing? Yeah, totally. That sucks, and hopefully that doesn't happen again. But to say the system is racist when white people were held to the same standard is a bullshit argument.

Unless, ONLY black people had to take the test. Then I concede and will acknowledge that you are correct. But, I sincerely doubt it.

Turn off the canned laughter and it's just some guy ranting and repeating the same tired old lines over and over, again and again.

Yes, ONLY black people took the test. Check it, you can find it online.

Some of us actually have jobs beyond whatever shit excuse for a career you have.

>all these cux defending an unfunny faggot

I stopped going on Cred Forums because of this shit, don't drive me away Cred Forums

>the poor faggot who stole a TV
>his mistake
>your fucked up justice system
lol
>making excuses for a thief
>blaming the justice system for a theif's decision to steal

What you're describing are actually called "easily foreseeable and just consequences" for thievery.

How can you dislike him? It is, in fact, the present year. Of course he's funny.

informative and humorous when it's not political

He used to be pretty okay. Then he got popular and just stopped being funny and repeated the same stupid shit over and over again because apparently people are fine with that. Shame.

>6 6
> 1 1
> 0 0
>6 1 0 2 0 1 6
> 0 0
> 1 1
>6 6

Oh no! Not gamergate! He has crossed the line!

FUCK THIS FORMATING I WAS TRYIN TO DO THIS:

Niggers are fuckin monkeys senpai

Claps

>implying Cred Forums isn't the best board
Back to red dit!

I'm not a Cred Forumstard so I can give an actual unbiased opinion of Oliver

I like when he does non-partisan issues like the degeneration of journalism. His Trump segments are boring and tired because every late show host has a Trump segment.

His sections on Brexit were terrible. I genuinely don't think I've seen anything more biased in my life.

That's why Cred Forums dislikes him as well. Not because he's a liberal. We're used to most of the media being libshits

>His Trump segments
How many Hillary segments has he done?

LINE THE WHILE MALES AGAINST A WALL
LOAD OUR GUNS AND CULTURALLY ENRICH THEM ALL

Is this kiketubekino?

Not what I replied to Hiroshima you fucking slant eyed irradiated fucking mutant, two nukes wasn't enough. We should've finished the job.
I was referring to this.

Liberals mock Trump for "yelling" yet every week. Every fucking week, I mean COME ON, every week! It's 2016!

Redditcore, plain and simple.

you'd have to ask my friend muhammad for the answer to that question

John Oliver fucks your sister.
And that's a fact.

yes

>ugh you just like can't understand cuz ur like white okayy???? just shut up and listen like a good goy

>time to vote
>look at both parties and what the stand for
>they're both fucking retarded and so are the ones that are voting
>end up not voting

Does he have the most punchable face in elected office history?

I liked him at the beginning when he was talking about real problems in the system. Unaffected by any political side. But then he got more and more into politic movements an it turned shit

OP doesn't even know the current year..

>>there are literally still people who were alive today when black people couldn't vote,
There are people now who were alive in 1870? Why have I never heard of them?

>saying nigger on a Taiwanese crayola macrame board = institutional racism
gas yourself irl

Jim Crow laws existed in about 4/50 states. They weren't very strictly enforced either. But yeah, black college students with purple hair in current year are really oppressed because of a law that has been off the books for over half a century.

>I stopped going on Cred Forums because of this shit,
I can only imagine how cucked Cred Forums has become in recent years. Probably can't even criticize garbage Kanye west recycle bin classics, because he's "strong black, empowered and beautiful".

>do what the cops tell you, everyone walks away.

Tell that to Charles Kinsey

>end up not voting
Good, you sound like some indecisive faggot who would've ended up voting for Hillary because "stronk womyn".

The 2015 thing has nothing to do with "the current year" argument that the memesters love
youtube.com/watch?v=4jP5AAA1XgQ

You can still vote on local propositions/candidates. They'll have more of an effect on you then the president.

I still don't even know what gamergate is, I only ever see neckbeards, SJW's and SJW 'journalists' bring it up

he was ok in Community

Cred Forums is the spergiest board on this site. Worse than Cred Forums