Post your favorite Simpsons joke

It was the best of times it was the blurst of times

I didn't do it

I just got that joke just now.

explain it

What am I missing?

Episodes that wouldn't air in this day and age

REMINDER

If you take off your nostalgia goggles, you'll see that the Simpsons never became shit. It was shit from the get go.

They wouldn't?

Actually, I think it started off pretty comfy, then became funny, then hilarious, then kind of cringeworthy, then funny again.

Homers insecurity about homosexuality, criticism of Bart wearing drag and calling all Steel Workers "gay" is problematic and literally homophobic. I can't even with this episode. It makes me scream.

The absurdity of the ad's slogan becomes obvious when you consider its target audience.
A brain.

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com

If you take off your nostalgia goggles you'll see DVD was never a lot of storage space. It was limited from the get go.
If you take off your nostalgia goggles you'll see Stonehenge was never an accomplishment. It was stones piled up together from the get go.

If you take off your nostalgia goggles you'll see your grandpa was never young. He was old from the get go.

Only now we objectively truly see things for what they were. Unless like IDIOTS we put on silly goggles and see them like they used to be.

>I can't even with this episode. It makes me scream.

That's nice. Now remember we're talking about a sitcom.

The last couple of seasons are kind of comfy

Awesome. I'm up to Season 26 now, I'm pretty excited about finally being able to watch it as it airs again.

Incidentally... this episode gave me feels. Was a bit Jurassic Bark but that's okay.

I think I'm starting to understand why this show has lasted as long as it has, and why I loved it so much when I was younger. Watching it, you get to feel like you're a part of the family.

And sure, I have my own family, but it's weird and disjointed. Meanwhile, sure, the Simpsons are dysfunctional as all fuck, but you've got the mom, the dad, the brother and sister, the baby, the aunts, the rich uncle you don't see all that much, the addled grandpa...

For a brief half hour, you feel like you're home.

More like "Post yesterday's thread"

no, its because in the 90s the Simpsons were so popular, their merch was inescapable, especially shit with Bart Simpson on it. they even had a several albums and their images were licensed (and unlicensed) on everything imaginable.

My favorite Simpsons joke is the one where it's still on after 30 years. Oh and the Trump = Hitler joke. Top notch kike comedy.

the ongoing joke in A Fish Called Selma about Troy McClure having sex with marine wildlife

>"I thought you said he was dead?"
>"no i said he sleeps with the fishes"
>"if you keep getting seen in public with human females it will be great for your career"
>"I'm going to seaworld"
>"I guess you were wrong when you said he was a washed up deviant"
>entire bedroom is surrounded by a giant aquarium

there is a lot more misses than I remember but its still witty at times

>image.jpg
was that the joke?

pretty good

no

no

i hate when retards like you say this
go back to le 90's, cancer

>stick

>For a brief half hour, you feel like you're home.
nobody is going to screencap this, tryhard le epic poetic post man

pretty good

>What you in for?

>Atmosphere.

never watched simpsons
where should i strart
where should i stop
where can i download
thx in advance Cred Forumsros

>nobody is going to screencap this, tryhard le epic poetic post man
That's just how I write, dude. I don't want anybody screencapping my shit.

I want people screencapping more Simpsons. I've got enough damn OC.

>where should i strart
Might as well start at the beginning. Tracey Ullman or, if you can't find those shorts, the Christmas special pilot.

Sometimes I wish I took the time to make more gifs.

Or made any effort whatsoever to figure out how to webm.