Superman
Arya
Katpiss
Rey
Pretty much every capeshit/fantasy protagonist

A Tale of Grass and Rock

THIQUE

you're correct

first one trained his ass off for decades to be what he is. But yes, wealth and luck were his companion in a lot of cases.

I want to lick her neck

How is she a Mary Sue when she is so bad at ruling? You don't even know what that word means.

She makes my cock thick.

She's a Mary Sue because she's a shit ruler but everyone around her still treats her like a great ruler. She's only ever been allowed to be awesome, and all her faults are treated with "These local yokels just don't understand."

She's bad but the show treats her like she's some kind of brilliant leader

shutup pencil dick

He wasn't a man, though.

That's just dumb. Her executing that bloke was clearly a mistake.

Hermione Granger. Movie only.

Also, goddamn that scene was goofy-looking. Why was she pulling her head back so far? To show off what limited tits she has? Fucking weird.

Does Superman really count if the whole point of his character is that he's absurdly strong?

Actually... yeah, I guess it might.

Her plot armour sure is THICC alright

>yell at black people on the internet

every time

How do you read Khal Drogo pillaging villages for her sake as something positive?

Which was quickly swept under the mat with no consequences toward her, personally. She had to escape back to the land of horsemen where she killed all their leaders and became queen of all the horse guys, and everyone was fine with her leading them, so her mistake became just another opportunity for her to be awesome.

It's fucking bullshit, dude.

First off, it's him doing it, not her. Secondly, if he's doing it for her sake, isn't it basically him trashing shit because he thinks it'll make her happy?

If a man destroys the world for a woman, that had better be a really great woman, or he's personally just a tremendous cunt.

Rey in star wars.
Luke would constantly get his shit pushed in, but Rey gets 3 movies worth of victories shoved into one.

Normally she's pretty hot, but this looks so fucking awkward.

More like, Battle of the Gary Stus.

>mfw Ramsay got reverse Stu'd in the final episode
>mfw Jaime's greatest book content was butchered
>mfw BRAN IS BACK for 5 minutes ft. Benjen as one of the greatest mysteries of the book unmasked in 5 seconds and sticks around for 15 seconds as a deus ex machina plot device
>mfw Season 6 was actually worse than Season 5

She's a villain though. Her plot armor will come off by the end

the books aren't finished yet

it sure is taking a while for her to actually be portrayed as a villain

why does she have caterpillars on her face?

wait what?
care to explain?

Everything about her is Thicc, even her eyebrows.

Her plot armour's not the only thing that's THICCC

In the books she probably will be. The show will never make her a villain.

They're her acting aide.

She will heel turn in the final season

You never know desu.
I think this stronk womyn shit won't be present in the next season.
Reason? The election will be over. I genuinely think that Hillary is paying all major media outlets to shill for her.
Besides, D&D love twists and le shock value more than anything.

she has bigger arms than me

Just imagine fucking her armpits, user.
Imagine your dick between her THICC arms and her boobs. HNNNNNNNGGGGGG

hmm

She took some notes from Christopher Lee about the eyebrow acting.

I sure hope Martin isn't a complete cuck and this is true.

Arya and Jon have now an even thick plot armor, one is wolverine and the other has a force field surrounding him

>Fire 3000 arrows at him
>Not even a glancing blow

given that shes the authors waifu i highly fucking doubt it.

>Superman
That's literally the whole point of Superman.

Not mary sue. Politicians in the real world are exactly like that and you know it.

She needs to brush her teeth

>poorly developed character arcs
>everything the character accomplishes is a result of others doing things for her or plot magic
>unreasonably flawless personality (mostly for the show since she has some actual flaws in the book)
>everyone who meets her can't shut up about how great she is and everyone who doesn't like her is presented as unsympathetic
>in the books there were moments where characters would acknowledge her as a genocidal hypocrite but the show plays everything she does completely straight without these moments
>tons of screentime devoted to her doing absolutely nothing
>show immediately expects audience to sympathetize with her regardless of what she actually does
>show has at least three scenes of Daenerys being carried around by poor brown people as some sort of goddess
>entitled emotional teenager who gets away with everything is supposed to be seen as a powerful independent feminist icon
>any flaws the character had in the books that made her annoying (but somewhat realistic and an actual character) were portrayed in the show as things to be admired

I'll be the first to point out when people use the term Mary Sue wrong but Daenerys is the textbook definition of one.
Literally the worst character of the show.
She hits all the marks used to define a Mary Sue and then some.

He brings down the whole show

the worst was how they devoted two seasons to "I can't control these dragons and have to keep them imprisoned" only for them to bust out of the prison (?) and obey her completely in time for the big battle

Worst character on the show and it's not even remotely close.

Worst "main" character I've seen in awhile, but fortunately the show realizes this a few episodes in and satirizes his behavior as much as the other characters.

The comic is insufferable.

NausicaƤ

>she's a shit ruler but everyone around her still treats her like a great ruler.

user are you forgetting how literally everyone but her immediate council says she's making retarded decisions that are going to bite her in the ass?

Or how the only people who think Khal Drogo was a great guy is Daenerys, and that's simply because she was sold to him and used as a tight, warm hole and baby-maker, and whenever someone mentions how she WAS his fuck-slave she gets extremely flustered and triggered?

She's responsible for destroying 2.5 cities in her efforts to free da slaves

in doing so she's brought them famine, disease and unemployment

the show doesnt mention any of this because muh stronk womyn

but in the book she is a textbook case of how to be a vicious tyrant who always makes bad choices

I actually like that about GRRM's books, you follow complete assholes or idealistic idiots and their POV chapters do a good job of making them seem competent or even halfway sympathetic.

And then you have Daenerys lusting after a mercenary captain and casually dismissing a young man's pleas for justice for his raped mother/sisters and murdered father because the perpetrator's were slaves.

>batman is a Mary sue
>omg batman doesn't kill people wtf reeeeee

Marvel drones everyone.

VAGINA STRONG

PENIS WEAK

[applause]

willy's and balls are pretty weak tho, babies come out vaginas so yes thats right.

it's amazing how the show completely passes over those details considering how in the book GRRM hits you over the head with all the horrific war and suffering through Quentyn's perspective

What happens in the show that causes her to finally get on the damn boat and sail over to Westeros?

Does she abandon Mereen and thus prove all her efforts in Slaver's Bay amounted to little more than intense suffering?