/hp/ Harry Potter General

Anyone else feel like these two should have ended up together?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/02/02/showbiz/rowling-hermione-ron-revelation/
pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY
my.pottermore.com/sorting-hat/
gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_quiz_all_possible_question
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's talk about how bad Emma Watson is as Hermione Granger

Dunno I got quite a rise out of her performance as Hermione in Goblet of Fire

Harry should've been squirting thick ropes of cum deep inside Hermione's fertile womb.

No

And then Ron probably would have an heroed which honestly would have improved the story immensely

In all likelihood Harry went on to fuck her. She will Cuck gingerpubes for the strong, fertile seed of a Potter.

Do you support the Ron/Hermione meme then senpai?

This.

Weasleys BTFO

Yfw even of the author of the story wishes you had actually been chucked

cnn.com/2014/02/02/showbiz/rowling-hermione-ron-revelation/

Cucked*

Me too, the rise was in my pants

Ron is unironically a loser. Harry is an alpha auror with Byronic qualities. It was inevitable.

I agree they should have been together for the sheer fact they actually had some shit in common

>Both had genuine interest in learning more about magic
>Both had shared experiences and background
>Both felt separated from their families
>Both felt lonely due them surpassing their peers

What the fuck did Hermoine have to do with Ron?

>We sort of hung out for 8 years

And also let's not forget how Ron was an asshole to Hermione throughout all the books. AND he constantly doubted her and Harry and was an insecure robot

none of us is hiding sirious black (cock) in our pants... GO!

after that scene in one of the last films where they dance in a tent and clearly wanted to fuck. i'd say yes.

ron never had any scene close to that with hermione, harry and her had a lot of chemistry, while ron had no chemistry with her at all.
he was a shitty character and a shitty friend.

Ron should have hooked up with Ginny and made a litter of ginger inbred babies.

Which would have continued the long line of "pure" Weasley breeding.

Why do you think Percy left them? He realized his mother and father were siblings.

The problem is they didn't know emma watson was going to turn out looking good and that ginny's actress was going to grow up to look like shit.

In the books Hermione is a homely nerd with bad hair that only Ron and some weirdo Romanian find attractive.
Ginny on the other hand is written to be funny, talented, athletic and beautiful. Perfect in every single way.

it's not leviosa it's leviosa

Just got done watching all the movies and have a few questions

>Why did harry jump into freezing cold water to grab the magic jew sword when like the first thing he learned at wizard school was how to levitate things?
He has magic at his disposal and it doesn't even occur to him to use it

>What is wrong with the Malfoy family?
What is their endgame? They want to be evil but when they are evil they just shiver and cry about it? Is this explained in the books? Lucius is a wreck in the last three movies for what reason? Shouldn't he be happy that Voldemort is alive and well?

>Why did Voldemort care so much about Hogwarts specifically? It's established that magic is a global thing with different institutions and groups of people all over the world, so why does he go to war with this school as if it's him vs the world?
It occurred to me when he's gloating about killing Harry that is was some really petty shit. He's supposed to be this extremely powerful villain that everybody is afraid of, but he chooses to harass this school for some reason? His motivation is meant to be that he hates muggles, but he doesn't ever try and kill any. He spends all his time trying to kill Harry. He gets his strength back, raises an army, then he chooses to try and kill some 16 year old kid for reasons that are really convoluted and/or unclear.

Newfag question

Did these threads exist as the movies were coming out back in ththe day?

lmao really? ginny was horrible i would have rather harry ended up alone than with her, bad actress as well.

The Malfoys are essentially wizarding racists who only want people with magical blood to be wizards/witches. They hate people like Hermione because she has no wizarding blood, and find other "mudbloods" to be a mockery of magic. This is a feeling held by almost all of Voldemorts followers.

As far as the sword goes, iirc it was cursed or the pond was cursed so that Harry couldn't levitate it out of the water. Pretty bad writing if you ask me senpai.

Voldemort is super paranoid some prophecy made by the crack addict divination will come to pass where Harry will kill him. That's why he obsesses over Hogwarts and Harry and never does their evil villain things. Ironically, this led to him fulfilling the prophecy and getting killed anyway.

haven't seen them in a while but..

the sword is maybe immune to magic or harry didn't want to risk using magic on it and fucking it up.

malfoys wanted power and also feared voldemort maybe they didn't actually expect him to return also they have a child so they feared for him.

voldemort is obsessed with power and being the best, and people doubted him and thought harry was the chosen one to beat him, if voldey could take out harry and his school he could establish himself as the best and people would lose all hope.

>the sword is maybe immune to magic or harry didn't want to risk using magic on it and fucking it up.
naw, they put it in the magic bag to sneak it into the goblin bank

Only in the film canon, in the books, she was less attractive and didn't have the good qualities of Ron.

This whole series is a damn shame, you could have such a good series of films or television series based on smaller, more personal comfy wizard adventures.

Instead she had to go full retard with the grimderp chosen one BS

Better than being a mud blood.

>His motivation is meant to be that he hates muggles, but he doesn't ever try and kill any.
He does kill them. He blew up a bridge which is a fairly major terrorist attack and in the books I recall him feeding the teacher of Muggle studies at Hogwarts to his snake.

I think the idea was that he was trying to infiltrate both the wizard and muggle world and take over them both. This would make sense, death eaters and their sympathizers are a small but powerful, socially prominent elite. Then he goes and does shit like blow up a bridge or raid a prison, which makes no sense.

>Anyone else feel like these two should have ended up together?
Having read the books, fuck no.

Hermione and Ron always had far better chemistry. Any time Harry was stuck with solely Hermione, it was awkward and uncomfortable, and she always wanted to spend time at the library.

Was perfectly fine for Ron, he had his laid-back demeanor to counter her. But Harry tends to be a bit high-strung without his friend there.

Fuck you, I think Bonnie Wright is pretty (though admittedly not as pretty as Ginny in the books).

And yeah. Ginny's more Harry's type. They can talk about Quidditch together, they can PLAY Quidditch together, she actually has a sense of humor...

/r/ the fanfiction pasta

Magic yo.

They are crazy racist dicks. He was a wreck as time went on because he realized how fucked his family was because moldyworts was displeased with them.

Prophecy. He put a lot of trust into prophecy and thought that if he didn't kill harry now he would lose.

Herms and Harry together doesn't make a ton of sense. The actors look good together, but the characters don't match well.

To be fair, Harry Potter wins out on, say, Star Wars, in that the only reason the prophecy came true was because Voldemort believed it to be true. The only reason Harry became the Chosen One was because Voldemort specifically chose him.

I kinda like that. I mean, it's not that much different from every other prophecy about a Great Hero that, surprise of surprises, it comes true within the course of the story, but I like that in the continuity of the series, many prophecies end up duds, and had Voldemort not heard it, or had he just said, "Meh, fuck it," it would have joined the duds. Voldemort may have survived past 1981, or indeed, succeeded in taking over Great Britain.

But he did hear it, and he did pursue it, and it became one of those weird Greek prophecies where in attempting to avoid allowing someone to grow up and become his greatest threat, he went out and caused the boy to become his greatest threat.

I just think that's kind of cool. With Anakin Skywalker, it's just sort of a vague prophecy, and everybody just ASSUMES it's about Anakin because of how many magical bacteria he's got swimming in his bloodstream. And then, oh, well, looks like he destroyed the Sith after all. Even though when they found him, for all they knew, the Sith were destroyed for centuries and there was nothing wrong with the fucking balance of the Force.

Fucking movies, man.

Being better than the prequels is not much of an accomplishment.

Yes I got what she was doing, and for what it is it isn't bad, but my god that missed potential for comfy wizard adventures.

why didn't someone just buy a gun and shoot Voldemort?

What went so terribly wrong?

Meant for

oh it's almost winter, it's soon time for my yearly rewatch of all the HP movies

Honestly, aside from the format it was written, its honestly a decent follow up to the legacy of the late Harry Potter books.

It had just as much BS as Deathly Hallows, but at least it tried to have fun

Horcrux

It was hinted that Ginny liked him from the beginning. There is a "will they or won't they" element throughout the series, but by book 5 it's directly hinted that Ron and Hermione will end up together because of that whole drama with Lavender.

I could have handled Harry having the least attractive of the waifus if they at least worked well together

It was twilight tier "IM OBSESSED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY" it really shows Rowling has no idea how men think

>"IM OBSESSED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY"
that's literally how men think, especially when it comes to women

Wrong. You are obsessed and you know EXACTLY why.

problem is in the books Ginny was said to be a 11/10 with Hermione as some plain Jane. It's weird how the fact the actresses in the movies grew up to be the wrong way round has somehow changed the books, even Rowling has now said harry and hermione should have ended up together

why did he even like ginny? in the film she's average, when i say i could do better i actually mean it. plus she's boring as fuck. she literally has no redeeming qualities.

I'll admit she isn't good at writing romace, all of it felt hamfisted even when it was dragged out through the whole series. But she definitely only wrote a few characters to be universally attractive (Basically just Fleur) since the story kinda follows the "Brits are ugly" meme. Ginny was supposed to be pretty, but still a ginger, I think she was cast well, Hermione on the other hand was not.

He liked her in the films because he liked her in the books. He liked her in the books because she was hot and written to be a perfect match for him in every respect, but none of that made it into the films because they couldn't know how the actresses would grow up to look like when they first cast them

In the books she is *said* to have more personality, but still doesn't stand out much. She doesn't make enough of an appearance to be a satisfying romantic interest for the MC, but Rowling wasn't trying to write Twilight either.

Why haven't you read fanfiction yet Cred Forums?

pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY

I've never read fanfiction, it's for sad fat children who smell like mold all the time.

I never care for non-canon stuff

DULLEST FRANCHISESposter must be asleep or something. We don't usually get this far in a thread without him

Just recently watched the movies and had some questions, may be you guys can help me.

In the first movie, how did someone break into the bank and into the stone's vault so easily? And who did it?

Why is it called the Chamber of Secrets? There was only the Basilisk inside, or was there something else?

How/why did Harry become a Horcrux when his parents were killed?

you just reminded me of someone

When I was a brat I was passionately in love with Hermione.

I wrote a super long and cringy fanfic (before I knew that word) with my self-insert somehow entering Hogwarts in the third year and pursuing Hermione.
Worst thing is my character didn't even end up with her, she rejected him in favour of bloody Harry Potter after Ron died. So my self-insert joined Malfoy's supremacist gang and crucio'd Harry into insanity... And then Hermione killed him.

I was a dumb fucking kid.

Reminder that none of the other films had as good cinematography as philosopher's stone

The guy that broke into the bank in the first book was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher who had Voldemort on the back of his head, he presumably had his help.

There was only the Basilisk inside the chamber.

When Voldemort tried to kill Harry, his mother's love (which apparently is a form of magic) protected him and he hit himself instead. A piece of his soul then attached itself to Harry while he was weakened, giving him the power to talk to snakes and shit.

>Who did it?
Wasn't it Quirrelmort?
>Chamber of Secrets
I think it was just the basilisk. It was just Salazar Slytherin booby trapping a school after all.
>How/why
Because reasons.

Hermione should have worse body than fit Giny and also she's intolerable activist in every fucking movement, a hateful kind of person to keep around reserved for weak fags like Ron. Giny on the other hand wanted Harry's cock from the very first time she met him and grew obedient bitch good at blowjobs, so it's ok

You're the worst sort of fan.

He looks like the type to keep all the ingredients of a sandwich, unrefrigerated, in his room with him for quicker access. And lives with an old scabby cat who hides because someone in the house is always screaming.

Nah, I'm good.
It's doesn't take much brain to agree that Rowling fucked up the relationship side because she kinda wasn't planning the novel will hit so high.

And in movies they fucked it up even further by terrible casting and insanely stupid dialogues. Meaning that when it's written in the book it's no so ugly, but when they copy pasted parts into actual words daaaym son.

two examples

regarding casting - remember that asian cutie that was in mutual with coolguy Cedric and ended up being fat ugly chinese school kid, yet somehow was supposed to catch harry's attention by looks

regarding dialogues - remember that one about Hermione's SKIN between harry and ron? and all the other bedroom banter that was super fucking cringy

>It's doesn't take much brain to agree that Rowling fucked up the relationship side because she kinda wasn't planning the novel will hit so high.
I do agree with that. I was just condemning your shameless waifuery.

Thanks senpai, been looking for a list of stories that aren't military grade cringe tier

The sword requires you to perform a brave act before you can weild it (explained in the books, Harry even tries to summon it via the Accio spell)

They are racists, but they couldn't handle the pressure Volde was putting on them i.e regularly torturing them for fucking up + using their house as his base

Hogwarts is the one place he felt connected to, he felt like he belonged and should rule over it. I think deep down he just wishes to stay there until he discovers every secret it holds. This was expained in the 6th book, and if the film was any good they actually would've showed how he tried twice to get a job as a teacher there.

I was just in a habit of evaluating child's book to the same criteria of truthfulness many adult works are judged by
never implied any offense m8

I had a huge crush on Ron, but in my mind he looked absolutely nothing like Rupert Grint. There was a kid I went to school with that I guess I projected the crush onto, because he looked much more like the description in the book. As in, actually tall and good looking while also being ginger instead of short and dorky looking.

If there had been any character development of Ginny at all then it wouldn't have even been that bad.

Instead she goes from stalker to Harry wanting to jump in her pants from no god damn reason.

That's what makes the Harry/Hermione thing more believable. They were both raised in muggle houses, gave a shit about school, cared about each other, and sacrificed for each other (For example, Hermione obliviating herself from her parents minds). They just worked better together than Ginny did with Harry or Ron with Hermione for that matter.

I'm mean come on, Ron was an insecure dumbass who made fun of Hermione throughout most of the series. Why would all of those problems just suddenly go away if they dated?

Doing God's work

Like I said, I have no problem with Harry ending up with the homely ginger if they shared some chemistry, give me a natural progression to love, some cutsy moments, ANYTHING

fucking everything.

Hermione is Minister of Magic, completely against her character.

Ron is Fred and George, they completely removed his personality and character.

Harry is Head of Magical Law Enforcement? Instead of Head of The Auror Office? wut. Also lets make it that this really skilled powerful wizard in charge of protecting the entirety of the British wizarding population can not defeat an 18 year old girl in a 1 on 1 duel. Fucking serious? "I need at least 6 people to back me up in a fight against some degenerate lunatic child, that due to shitty writing is somehow almost as powerful as Lord Voldemort despite the fact it took him decades to get as powerful as he got AND ONLY TOOK HER LIKE A YEAR AT MOST!!!!"

Here's a good question:

Which character is written worse? Ron Weasley or the show version of MUH DRAGONS

Can a wizard stop or dodge 12,7mm high-speed round if he hasn't preemptively buffed his cognitive abilities (which they never did), fired from 1km+ distance?

That's the second major drawback for Rowling. Seems like she never read good fantasy in her life so most magic is either incosistent or super powerful or utilitarian as fuck. Also, although there have been years of conflict between mages no one bothered to make any decent combat spells. In the film they also fucked it even more with fight between Volde and Dumby in the Ministry hall, that is terribly different between book and film. In later book Rowling invented some dragon-fire-magic-firestorm cool stuff but it HAVE ALREADY BEEN TO LATE

for example, why does no one use instateleportation in combat?
how does one dispel passive levitation from self?
what's with all the polymorph stuff that even school kids get right and that is supposed to be lethally impacting?

What's so bad about Ron's writing?

>That's what makes the Harry/Hermione thing more believable.
It was too easy, Rowling wanted to throw a curveball instead of work in any compelling romance, I guess because she didn't want to leave Ron with nobody and thought Ginny was fleshed out enough by the end of the series. Which, you're right, she really wasn't. Most of what you know about her is gathered from hearsay by the time she becomes a more prominent character. I wasn't unsatisfied that they didn't end up together, just that Ginny was given the bare minimum of attention in order to be worked in as Harry's girlfriend in the end. She should have been focused on a lot more heavily in book 3 and should have been the one Bellatrix tortured instead of Luna, even though I guess having to be saved twice kind of makes her a damsel in distress, so maybe she could have actually pushed Bella's shit in herself. But then we wouldn't get Molly's GOAT scene.

This.

There's little to no relationship development in the story, but what little there is almost exclusively exists between Harry and Hermione. As far as Harry dating someone not as attractive, he of all people who was judged and scrutinized since the day he was born would value a persons personality and what's inside more than their looks.

You should read Artemis Fowl instead.

post tits

But Hermione's personality is just as insufferable as her appearance and only one of those things ever improve.

Based on what we have seen between Voldemort and the ministry, I like to think magical combat is grounded far more in espionage and strategy rather than a direct conflict.

I agree with what else you said though. The idea of a 'killing curse' seems really lazy, but it may have been implemented because writing choreographed fights is difficult (especially when you have 10+ people) or because having characters be incinerated or impaled is too adult.

One last thing, about Rowling so-called magical education.
Everyone on the web have seen and sometimes contacted 12yo kids, even here on Cred Forums. You probably know how they write, think, talk. Now we're taking them from their traditional education like language, geography, literature, maths, and remember they are in the year when they didn't even have chemistry of physics at school and put them into some highly-practical university level studies where in their first year they're required to write TWO SCROLLS ON POTIONS MOTHAFUCKERS

Now, we don't know how large those scrolls are but imagine an essay of considerable size on scientific subject written by 11-12 yo, fucking what?
And imagine those people that didn't have further classical education grow up, start to make laws, introduce government systems, like, really?
They also make medicine and complicated stuff without real math background?
That's absolutely hilarious.

This is a comfy thread, been a while since there's been good /hp/ discussion on Cred Forums

They do learn Arithmancy.

Harry potter would've been better as a tv series, as works of art that is, if any. But obviously not enough profits for the jews at warner brothers

honestly, as someone who often came close to daydreaming about very similar stuff to what you wrote, I actually liked your story, it was pretty cool

maybe they study wizarding ethics

>new potterverse movie is set in US

dropped faster than the speed of light

Problem is the books don't dwell on it since they're not romance novels but there is all that stuff in there, it's just the movies cut out all that but then kept the end result of HarryxGinny

Didn't the author also say that she never said Hermione *wasn't* a black woman?

There's probably something after Hogwarts. Otherwise the rigorous exams were kind of pointless, unless every employer demands to know your grades.

>it's another thread where people who didn't read the books are baffled by plot choices

come on people have 9 months a year 10+ years of everyday studies yet some of the afterwards are dumb insufferable uneducated cunts

a wizard world by Rowling design would be a chav community cultural level at best

This. Also, the books are constantly talking about how Harry has no family and he's so isolated, etc., and meeting the Weasley family shows him what he could have had--so with Ginny, he marries into the Weasleys and has access to a kind of family life he wouldn't have otherwise.

Literally the least comfy place for magic in the world.

Rowling ruined it for herself, she wanted to maintain creative control so we got:
>Pottermore
>Cursed Child
>Video games where you don't get to make your own character, just play as Harry through a story you already read
>Movies that were under no circumstances allowed to be animated, but it was perfectly ok to butcher them, miscast half the characters and use a 2spoopy blue/green filter in almost every scene, as long as it's live action
>The fucking Cursed Child

For the Horcrux spell you need to kill someone, Voldey was going to create another Horcrux when he killed Harry as his ultimate fuck you, but because of his mother shielding him and giving Harry some magical protection against Voldermort it all got fucked up and he turned Harry into the Horcrux. Harry and Voldermort would never have been linked if Voldermort wasn't so cocky

why didn't harry just drink the luck potion when fighting voldey?

Can you imagine if Disney got their hands in that universe? It would be even worse than the new series that's gonna be set in the US

Thinking about that is making me angry

It's somewhat hinted at that "Wizard Superiority" was never really his goal. The thing about Voldemort is that he considers *everyone* inferior, wizards and muggles.

To him, it's all about utility. Consider: he recruits such creatures as werewolves and giants, who are shunned by basically everybody in the wizarding community, pureblood racists especially.

Ultimately, to Voldemort, everybody and everything is just a means to his end: that is, achieving immortality and preventing his own death.

I read the books too, it wasn't nearly enough.

Harry, have I ever told you about your father? He was a huge asshole who cucked Snape so hard that Snape went on to cause all the events in these books. And he was a good friend.

Me getting up the day after a night out with the lads.

senpai, that's just not true. The books have a million and one problems as far we'll in relation to pairings/motivations of characters. The movie did a shit job of developing the Harry/Ginny relationship, but the book was not that much better.

You should remove ded fics.

Why are there still social classes and material wealth in Harry Potter? Most of the menial labor jobs (90% of society) can be done in a second or two with magic.

There's not enough jobs for most people to work, evidence: fucking everyone works at the ministry of magic after they graduate. Either that or they open up a shop.

It was more than he had with any other character, and more than the books should have it's not twilight or some bollocks. Also when it was just him and Hermione hanging out alone in books 4 and 7 it was always super awkward between them, they both wanted Ron more than each other

neo dumbledore was HORRIBLY cast. i blame him for the shitfest that were the new movies. 1 and 2 were TOP COMFY tier harris was taken from us too soon.

There were definitely some shady magic folk in knockturn alley. You never really see much outside of the school and areas suitable for the students. The rest of the wizarding world probably is kind of a shithole since they use magic instead of clocks, architecture, soap, etc.

It's implied they never really need the kind of organization that muggles do, so they are stuck in the past somewhat.

>And imagine those people that didn't have further classical education grow up, start to make laws, introduce government systems, like, really?
Where is it stated that no further education exists?

my.pottermore.com/sorting-hat/

What is your house?
>Hufflepuff

I'd feel better about the matchup if Ron was black.

didnt make the list senpais, just paying tribute

the books are far from perfect, but these threads always seem to go over the same things, most of which actually are explained reasonably in the books

I got Slytherin.

Really? I had a good friend once as well too. I cucked him with his wife, and then he killed a bunch of twelve year olds, so I cut off his limbs and burned him in a river of lava. He was a good friend.

Pretty much everyone did even Rowling admitted it was a mistake

It's a pretty illogical way of going about it, though. Voldemort could achieve immortality by hiding off in the woods somewhere, then conjuring and hiding a dozen horcruxes or more. Terrorism, torture and murder just seem to draw unnecessary attention.

You could argue that he's a narcissistic sociopath who either doesn't consider the consequences or doesn't care. But I always imagined his intelligence to be his most threatening aspect, less so than his influence or skill.

HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FUCKING FIRE

>he doesn't want a Boston-accented Colin Farrell as a villain wizard

Maybe Harris was comfy because the first movies were more comfy overall. At the time there was no readily appearent threat, the kids were still out and about doing exploring and discovering and learning and putting together pieces of the puzzle. This atmosphere completely vanished by the time everything got grimdark and the evil lurked everywhere and everyone constantly had to worry or fight back.

LOOK AT ME

Which poster?

I AM THE GOBLET NOW

The Login screen.

Apologist detected.

Harry Potter should have been about comfy wizard adventures and the cool world, but if you really want to go down the path of young adult drama, you can't go half-ass on the romance.

Cut out Cho, change the Luna stuff to be less hinty and invest time between Ginny and Harry and it could have worked.

For the "Chamber of Secrets", the place wasn't just a place to keep a Muggle-Murdering Monster. It was also intended to be a location where Slytherin could teach students in a more Slythery fashion.

gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_quiz_all_possible_question

Pottermore doesn't give you every question, take this instead, it's more thorough.

>join Pottermore years ago
>get into Gryffindor
>website updates with the release of TCC
>have to rejoin
>try to get into Slytherin
>get into Gryffindor again
fug
>wand is the exact same as my last

Anyway, post your wand and patronus.

It's interesting because I feel like the pairing arguments were starting to die, but then J.K coming out and admitting that she regrets the Ron/Hermione pairing started a bigger shit storm than the one that existed before.

>dude I had a time turner the whole time lmao

Welcome to female characters.
They are super badass and they don't need training.

It would be a more "intelligent" way to go about living forever, but you're also correct in that he is incredibly narcissistic. His first reaction to learning he was a wizard was basically "I KNEW I was better than those other orphan bitches!", in school he surrounded himself with sycophants, named himself LORD Voldemort, etc.

Remember that he's also the end product of several generations of inbreeding too. So in addition to being talented and intelligent, he's got a lot of issues that he can't really help (like his particular selection of Horcruxes).

Horned Serpent

I haven't sorted into Hogwarts yet because Murrica is the best and that'd be a step backward.

Also, "Horned Serpent" is fucking boss.

lol Hufflepuff, I'm literally a useless bum

Did anyone from Hufflepuff ever achieve anything in the books?

I hate that the wands only have the 3 Ollivander cores.

Where's my uber-wand imbibed with Basilisk Venom? A Horned Serpent's horn? A Troll's nosehair?

The sweets lady on the Hogwarts Express being a T-1000 ghost.

The absolute cheese / cringe whenever Albus or Scorpius open their mouths.

Voldemort having a daughter.

Harry using Pollyjuice to become Voldemort was really cool though.

Tough luck for you, Ollivander has the monopoly on wands.

When Voldemort attacked Hogwarts, Hufflepuff was the first house to stand in Harry's defense behind Gryffindor.

Cedric was the Hogwarts champion. I mean, he got rekt by Babymort, but that counts for something.

They've actually got some decent qualities that aren't readily apparent. They're pretty much a House of Bros.

>Cedric got rekt by Babymort
Wormtail killed him.

>tfw Gryffindor, Thunderbird, English Oak wood with a Unicorn hair core 13 ¾" and Unbending flexibility and Fox patronus

>If Rowling actually worked with the studio, we could have gotten qt redhead loli Ginny

Oh right. Well that's a bit less noble but in his defense he wasn't on his toes for it.

Just got all my old info back.
>Slytherin
>Pine wood with a Unicorn hair core 12 ¼" and Brittle flexibility
>Greyhound (Bullshit it's a dove)

>Implying Horned Serpent isn't best house

Oh right, nobody implied that because everybody knows it is.

I giggled.

Post the memory you used to conjure your patronus.

Sitting across from my ex eating a late night breakfast at IHOP; she's laughing at some dumb joke I muttered. The joy in her face, the colors of the pancakes, and the steam of my coffee fill my senses as I feel happiness for the first time in my life.

Without a doubt one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

dubs wasted on stale pasta

At least we made it this far without the dullest poster swooping in, what a buzzkill

I just picked "Wind" because I didn't want to dwell on how unhappy I really am.

Harry gripped Hermione's hips and slammed her bottom with a powerful thrust, "you're getting all of it, slut", said Harry, as he repeatedly impaled the smug little swot, now his little bitch.

Time travel, and writing in angst and an antagonist that would be considered cliche in a fucking fanfiction.

Should Ginny have made Hermione her mind broken girl-toy?

An august day at the fair with friends, maybe.

A winter day walking the deserted college campus with friends while my girl holds my arm to keep balance on her skateboard because she's shit at it.

The dreams I have where my friends are still here

>implying you can't find a Libido Elixir and Super Semen Serum down Knockturn Alley to fuck all night and never run out

>meet girl at party
>hit it off
>we grab drinks and find a quiet place to talk
>talk for hours
>she asks me if I like books , I tell her yeah
>she tells me what her favorite books are
>she seems pretty intelligent, and we're both at one of the best universities in the province so I have high expectations
>"I love Hunger Games and Harry Potter."
>I'm drunk for the first time
>laugh openly in her face, call her a pleb

Things went south from there.

I got nothing, dementors would fuck my shit up

Put Nympho Nitrous in her drink and she'll spread like margarine.

Harry was too busy chasing Panda Express, giving empty friend-zone attention to Fiona, and thinking some little girl freezing up every time she saw Harry was cute. Sitting across from Hermione at basically every meal and essentially having adjacent fates just wasn't enough to recognize that Hermione was best girl by a long shot.

I was literally shouting as a little kid when I read the books during these romance chapters. There was too much love drama for the books IMO and harry was retarded when it came to women.

Harry Potter and the Gathering Autism

w-woa
this is easily top 10 "I want to spray my sperm all over her face" material

That's your happy memory?

At least you have us though right user?

No seriously you were correct. The Hunger Games is trash.

Rev up that printer cause I have another for you

I wonder how she feels knowing countless creeps jerk off to her and even cum on her pictures every day.

It was a pretty good night besides that.

When put up against Hp? it's pretty much a Mishima book.

It makes her wet.

With Tyrone the Troll's Essence of Giant, make her jaw drop at your insane erection!

>Not recommended without "Sally's Super Slut Stretcher" Spells: Wreck her rubber cunt without splitting it like a log!

it's crazy, but the amount of really high quality photoshopped nudes of her on the internet is astounding. I'm sure she's lived with it for a long time - hell, I remember the day she turned 18

>Panda Express

My fucking sides

She's probably ok with it since she has nothing else going for her.

>Went to a school with uniforms
>Kept a wand in my pocket
>Pretended work was studying magic
>I was in Ravenclaw, I had 3 imaginary friends from the other houses
>Had a notebook I wrote spells in, including custom made ones replete with fake chemical structures
>One day someone found this and ripped it up and made me eat dirt then punched me in the stomach repeatedly and my wand fell out and they broke it

Thanks Rowling you fucking hack.

Trips confirm autism

Look again new blood.

you deserved even worse to be honest

aww
it's not Rowling's fault kids are intolerant, sadistic monsters tho

This is very true, kids should be allowed to play and act how they want without fear of getting bullied. This story made me sad.

le nice guys lose again :/

I wasn't hurting anyone. Those three boys had after school detention every day for a week. The teacher handed me a thick stack of pages they had been made to write "I'm sorry user" on hundreds of times over. Based private school.

So you're saying the "Bullies" shouldn't be allowed to play and act how they want?

Your freedom stops where other people's freedom starts.

>literal faggots reporting pictures of a smiling Emma Watson in a HARRY POTTER thread
Holy shit get laid you buttmad NEETs.

Glad they didn't cash in on the children they introduced at the end. Those seem utterly stupid.

Bullying is good for character, if you grow up without ever being challenged you cannot function as an adult, Tumblr.

Fans of Harry Potter don't actually think it's good though. Hunger Games fans aren't even aware that it's just a convoluted ripoff of Battle Royale for middle schoolers.

Freedom isn't Free

It is a shame you didn't kill yourself when you thought about. The less type of people like you we have here, the better this board and even world gets.

Bullying and just calling someone out on their shit for being a sperg are two different things. Just ganging up on some autist or stalking them online is going to traumatize them and further cripple their ability to socialize. Then the world is stuck with another bitter useless turd.

My man Spinoza said it best: "Men are mistaken in thinking themselves free; their opinion is made up of consciousness of their own actions, and ignorance of the causes by which they are determined."

There ain't no such thing as freedom. It's a trick your ignorant mind plays on itself.

Time Travel
It is a very very very hard plot element that will make a thousand holes in your story. Do not use it.

And then character mutilation. But the Time Travel is the killing blow.

>And also let's not forget how Ron was an asshole to Hermione throughout all the books.

So they're the most realistic depiction of young romance in children's literature then?

freedom is a social construct much like equal rights

Damn user that is based. Nice to hear that assholes finally got what they deserved. Would have been even more based if they forced those asshole kids to read you the books during detention

So then the victim also has detention?

I don't agree with bullyposters but you just sound like you wear actual problem glasses. Forcing people to be tolerant is the best way to teach them not to respect your authority.

Oh but they did senpai, you have to read the Cursed Child :^)

>Just kill me now tbqh

Much like everything else, sure.
You sound black user. Are you African-american?

How about we just fuck up the time line with a special time turner and erase you from existence instead

>Fans of Harry Potter don't actually think it's good though

They do though. I don't think youve actually been around actual fans of this series.

>Hunger Games fans aren't even aware that it's just a convoluted ripoff of Battle Royale for middle schoolers.

You are correct about this.

>tfw you get sorted into hufflepuff

Fucking kill me now.

>ninth grade
>there's a sweet pretty girl who had lost her legs in an accident
>has very few friends due to her condition
>she's a fantastic artist
>my friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me immediately
>we start to hang out outside of school
>she takes me home one day to watch a movie
>I ask her if she can show me her portfolio(she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass
>during the movie, I say I need to go to the restroom
>retrieve the big ass scissors from my pocket, go into her room, and cut the bottom half of all her art pieces off and trash them
>leave
>the next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said "I made them look like you"
>all my friends laugh heartily
>she rolls over to her table and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. To this day I still look back and laugh about it.

>They do though. I don't think youve actually been around actual fans of this series.
I've been posting with them for hours now and every one of them can acknowledge even Rowling has admitted to her own mistakes. I started the damn Harry Potter club in my high school, and not one person ever likened it to Tolkien or anything like that. It's just fun, we all know she didn't plan on it being famous.

The real OTP was with luna. They had some of the best chemistry out of anyone both in the books and in the movies.

Luna was a perfect foil for harry in that she didn't really give a fuck about his status as "the chosen one" and wasn't edgy at all.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard or has yellow fever.

Luna was best girl but not good for Harry, or anyone. Because she is literally batshit.

>"Harry Potter General"
>200 replies

Just do it Hiro. Nuke it now.

I always liked book Luna the most. She also seemed to get more page time than Ginny, I was almost sure she'd end up with Harry until the very end when he's all like "Ginny I love your family so much that even though you're practically my sister since I spend all my holidays living with you I want to marry into your clan"

He is pandering to redditors like OP and the people posting ITT now big boy.

Would you rather talk about cape kino, banepost, or spurge about "froggo" from stranger things? This thread is not the problem with Cred Forums friendo

>
Oh my god 4gold is really happening

Shit are you back? Where have you been?

>magic
>racism
>prophecy

Ah great, so none of it makes any fucking sense, and is completely fucking retarded. I guess you should expect retardation from the highest selling kids novels ever.

based

Best Ending

Hourly reminder that Harry put the Moaning in Moaning Myrtle

No

All of those pander to the same infantilized video game enabling cultural terrorist as Potter does. Much like Dr Who ( which needs to be banned) and Got.

>tfw Harry didn't marry a Slytherin Grill

Honestly, it's nice to see new generals pooping up in Cred Forums

For too long it's been filled with cape kino and /got/ threads

No. Cred Forums actually had taste and wasn't full of tumblr teenagers laughed put of /lit/ and the likes. There was a lot of genuine pedos though.

It's amazing how one can make such an anti Cred Forums / 4chen post whilst masquerading as someone that cares about the quality of a board.

Popping*

>kids expected to work hard is ridiculous

Nigger, you obviously never went to boarding school.

>laughed out of /lit/

E/lit/ists mad because nobody is taking their terrible bait.

Did you really bother to save that to use as copypasta? Just post the screencap.

This. The other movies are nearly unwatchable cause of that asswipe.

Do you guys think more books will be written? Or is the steaming garbage fire that is Cursed Child going to kill it for good?

Actually /lit/ isn't even "elitist", it just looks like that because they write long posts. Even /ck/ is more elitist than them at this point.
Essentially the board is old Cred Forums and Cred Forums for books

primer followed by looper are the best movies about time travel.
only one is 2smart4u tho
why is JK such a hack?

LADS LADS LADS

How is this any better

>it's all cancer posting
proof passfags are redditors.

My nigga

this thread has the best debate on the nature of free will that I've seen on Cred Forums in quite a long time

You are the Pan.

You will never gang up on Hermione, bully her, and spit-roast her (high giving as you both nail her) with a Slytherin girl.

;_;

end the normie imdb youtube tier meme

Emma and Rupert (Hermione and Ron) carried the entire thing (Harry)

>says the faggot on Cred Forums the star wars capeshit board

tell me how
>seale
>pratt
>sesserin
>idziak
>delbonnel
>serra

arent absolutely based. I like the progression in the cinematography it added to the story and atmosphere nicely. 1 is austrialian, 2 and 4 are british, 3 is new zealander, 5 is polish, 6 is french, 7 and 8 are portuguese

Harry should have ended up with Luna.
They shared a weird closeness, had good interactions that made each character better, and most importantly, Luna WAS an actual fucking character instead of a cardboard cutout that Harry could marry so he and Ron would be brothers.

daniel radbro is a fantastic actor and ur gay

literally underage faggot and or autistic tier. Gambon was fucking goat in azkaban and half blood prince

ginny was a dyke
prove me wrong

Harry wasn't reall all that nice to Hermione really. He wasn't mean to her either. He was friends with Ron and Herrmione, for the most part, seemed like someone he just tolerated.

It's like they only became close because she just wouldn't leave. TBF, this probably would have turned into a romance if he'd have ever pulled his head out, but he's still as much a boy as Ron is. He's primarily interested in flash girls and sports. You know, when he's not trying to kill dark lords.

Ginny might as well have been made for him.

I think the books would have been much improved had she wrote Harry and Hermione as having any tension at all, but she didn't and this is what we have.

kys you memer, you dont even realize that you getting annoyed at a spergy hermione is a good thing, she gets more chill in the entire thing

radcliffe is entirely overrated at was the weakest in harry potter, your pleb opinions on this board are really just that

ending felt unsatisfying, it felt like harry was set up to be together with hermione but nope

>Harry and Hermione as having any tension at all
sexual tension? they had it in the latter movies, if not the books

friction? Ron and Hermione were always the one fighting and bickering

Uh huh

Whats your favorite Portuguese new wave film?

stop being a bookfag he was kind of nice to her in the movies when they actually seemed normal and not written by someone who cant write characters properly and make you care about their friendship

hermione and ron are both comic relief caricatures though.

the entire point of my post was that professionals from different do add different climates to the english movies. ive seen more polish and french cinema than portuguese. incidentally 71 year old dp for Fantastic Beasts went to the same school as Serra

This this this! Luna was perfect for Harry, and Rowling kept dropping hints that they would be together, that they had chemistry.

Ginny is who Harry settled for desu, only because Lovely Luna was... no longer in the picture

>sexual tension?

Yep. It just wasn't there. The last movies had a few moments but there were always going to follow the books and they didn't have shit there.

>he was kind of nice to her in the movies

Kind of

>stop being a bookfag

The books are where all the characterization happened. The movies were just the cliffs notes version really. It's how books to movies work. If you have any doubt about why so and so did such and such, the books the movie are based on is the place to look.

your waifu a shit
she's not spergy at all
project urself on her more tho you socially autistic faggot

Still waiting for that list, sperg.

Don't get me wrong, Harry and Hermione getting together would have been the better story. Seriously.

It just wasn't there.

This Rowling loved grimdark. in fact she neutered the first book to get it published. The first two are undoubtedly more comfy because they are written that way. But even chamber of secrets is much more dark that philosophers stone, bookwise. its just that Columbus didnt take any liberties and followed the books verbatim. I wish there was a scene from Hermionez point of view in the library getting petrified, would have been creepy.

Retard who doesnt like different things detected. I appreciate both. Witchcraft can be dark. And this

hermione isnt spergy? kill yourself you cant even detect tone of voice or anything, shes very spergy when shes explaining things or getting all rustled

like you

>mvq a fucking retard has the same w̶a̶i̶f̶u favorite actress as you

Feels terrible friend.

>I didn't, I swear to God!
SWEAR TO ME!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Keep waiting for your common sense too. my sides

For the second question, the Malfoys are all extremely prejudiced against unpure bloodlines, but it's only Lucius who embraces the Death Eater lifestyle fully. Draco tries to embrace it to please his father, but just doesn't have it in his nature. Narcissa obeys her husband but really just wants to protect her family, which being associated with Death Eaters pretty actively works against.

Lucius falls apart because he imagined himself and his family as Voldemort's most perfect followers who would ride his takeover to great power of their own, but they fail Voldemort at almost every stage and the Dark Lord makes it pretty clear he doesn't like them. Lucius slowly realizes that Voldemort does not return his feelings of loyalty and his family is likely to be wiped out on a whim.
The Malfoys eventually switch sides at the last possible moment, when it becomes clear Voldemort is probably not going to win, and so they end up weasling out of a lot of the punishment that the rest of the Death Eaters suffer.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Cringe as fuck.

Second year Hermione is best

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all have the same taste.

...wait.

go back to your mansion, emma
the only people that like you are the ones that jerk it to your feet

just look at that terrible acting
its purely the acting of someone that will never progress in their ""craft""

Maybe pay attention to her acting? You know how people meme that she uses her eyebrows? That happens when she is being stereo-typically hermione, usually when hermione is worried or upset, she acts plenty normal otherwise, watch them and consciousness lay attention to when she doesnt move her eyebrows and get all uppity it happens a lot. But then again I dont expect Cred Forums to actually pick on something thats so obvious.

Mfw this thread is about to have the most replies on this board

>feels so good man

dont you have something better to do than shitpost on Cred Forums emma?

Literally came to this thread just to see this posted.

Rupert Grint is a fucking brony, so fuck yeah, Hermione and Harry should've ended up together.

>says the people shitposting
watch the films and youll see she acts loads of times without moving her eyebrows

i actually just recently watched all of them in order.
radcliffe is the star and superior actor, sorry (wo)man.
dont cry ok?

He also sells ice cream to kids for free.

>Slytherin

Redwood wand

Lion Patronus

Horned Serpent house in whatever that other school is

Very pleased with these results. They're perfect.

>mfw got phoenix core wand

unicorn plebs need not apply

>can't act
>has been in nothing but shit
>almost got into the patrician scene with bling ring
>had to resort to asking her parents to land her a role in a disney flick

What do you think?

Thats nice but you didnt address what I just said and you likely didnt even pay attention because you're jacking it to dannyboy. He was pretty bad in Potter and the only reason hes still acting is David Yates. He got better sure but even Radcliffe would tell you he cant watch his performances because hes embarassed by his acting

pretty sure shes leading a tom hanks film she'll be fine

you forgot
>alienated fanbase
i'd say poor emma but i only liked her when she was a little lass.

>>alienated fanbase

Her work outside of acting has only made most of the folks who liked Hermione like her even more.

Wait aren't him and speelburg up for the pedowood exposing or did they end up releasing the name already?

You niggers are tripping. All this hate for a goat british cast. Fucking hell go back to your refn thread or capeshit.

i dont know the film was filmed last year

all 2?

When Dumble dies kung pow right in the kisser

Someone should make new thread, this one is about to hit the limit

Wow neo Cred Forums is so brave. She's got a shitton of twitter followers, a really insane amount not sure what its at now

>go back to your refn thread or capeshit.
Literally both full of british pleb shit. I hope you're just a pleb bong and not some britaboo piece of trash because it isn't a GOAT cast. It was SOME great British actors, but thats it.
kek

why did snape kick his wand away though. why did he have to be a bitch?

>neo Cred Forums

YOU are neo Cred Forums, retard.

None of them should have ended up together, because it's a silly notion that you should spend the rest of your life with the classmate you had a crush on in your childhood.

Show them start a relationship? Sure. But don't give them a fucking future-vision-send-off where it's confirmed that they all stayed together with their childhood crushes and lived happily ever after.

Ive been here long than most ITT for sure

I'm not a bong and it is a GOAT cast mr kek

Emma Watson was a fine Hermione, but the people writing the movies did a piss-poor job of transferring Hermione to the screen. Especially with how they handed Ron's and Harry's accomplishments to Hermione because she was their waifu, thus throwing off the way the three complimented each-other.

oh wow twitter followers
you're really going places emma

You started posting after 2012 which means you're neo Cred Forums.

NEW THREAD

>starring with ethan hawk, russell crowe, daniel bruhl, tom hanks and dan stevens in the last 2+ years
If thats bad then ok sure, shes mostly done indie films. Actually upstaged Bruhl in Colonia and I love Bruhl.

stay triggered because of Emma watson and continue to think others are cringe

go to sleep emma

somehow shes grossed 600 million post potter and thats with mostly movies that weren't on the radar, many actresses would kill for the next two roles shes in

Don't reply to me unless you're actually

Ebin

>She's got a shitton of twitter followers

Don't ever reply to me again without contributing to the thread.

>tfw you'll never be known as a serious actor, just 'that girl who played that nerd in harry potter'

>tfw you were just a shitty self insert by a young adult novel writer

>posting on a tibetan monk scrolling board
its irony

>all 2?

You dropped some. She has 22 million followers on twitter for instance.

>daniel the manlet went on to do meme art flicks
>the one guy who is the son of that one great actor went on to do meme indie flicks and some films for directors that wish they were other directors of years gone by
>emma watson went straight into garbage bargain bin tier movies with a budget

>it's a silly notion that you should spend the rest of your life with the classmate you had a crush on in your childhood.

It does happen though. It's just highly unusual.

>>the one guy who is the son of that one great actor went on to do meme indie flicks and some films for directors that wish they were other directors of years gone by
BREDAN GLESONS SON

Don't ever try and pretend you're not neo Cred Forums or know a thing about old Cred Forums when you use Cred Forums memes like neo-X.

I think you're confused with Daniel Radcliffe, I know you have confirmation bias going they are doing the same thing

classic Cred Forums cherrypicking

THREAD CONT

m-muh twitter followers

>m-muh twitter followers

Face it lad, you've lost.

No, while reading the books I could tell Hermy and Ron would end up together. I don't know what the fuck JK was talking about when she said she should have made Hermy and Harry get together. She also tried to retroactively make Hermy a nigger so that bitch just started losing her mind. Hermy and Ron are perfect. Why would Harry even want some pussy he probably already had. He is famous.

>trying this hard
>being butthurt
this thread and you and most posters are emulating the average reddit and letterbloxd user

I wasn't even talking about that. But why are you so upset?

Yeah, but it happened to all of them. Just as it happened to all of their parents.

If Ron and Hermione ended up together that would have been fine. If they didn't end up together, but Harry and Ginny did, that would have been fine. But having both of them end up with their school crushes, with Harry pretty much being Ginny's very first crush, is silly. Especially since like 50% of the relationships in the books seem to have their basis in the people meeting in school/childhood. Rowling just goes that bit too far with it, taking it from a "oh how sweet, they made it despite the odds!" into "oh yeah everyone does it. That's the norm, kids!".

>classic Cred Forums
Exactly which means I know what I'm talking about.

there's nothing to be won, shill
emma is a careerless frog and such is the destiny of a child star.

>Especially since like 50% of the relationships in the books

100% of all wizards spent 7 years in a co-ed boarding school.

You're talking to two different people. But what funny is you actually think you know what you're talking about. Out of the woodwork butthurt is just that.

>there's nothing to be won

And yet you still tried so hard, and still. Look at you. Sad.

>reading only what you want
>cherrypicking my statement about cherrypicking
W E W

>You're talking to two different people
t. sperg thats been caught replying to himself multiple times

>is a brony
>is also an incredibly kind and loving person who didn't let Hollywood go to his head
>is pretty cute too
But ya fuck him ha ha

b-but Emma Watson! i fucking hate her!

there are three posters posting nearly identical shilling.
you really think i give a fuck, faggot?
they really pick the least intelligent people to shill huh.

i am laffin now.

>wah why isnt everyone regurgitating the same thing

>you really think i give a fuck, faggot?

If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't reply.

>stuttertyping and false flagging
wow lad you did it.
im finished.
truly i have become emma watson
you literally are regurgitating the same shit over and over, though.
top irony

>you really think i give a fuck, faggot?
he says when him and all the other losers come out to ply every time Emma Watson is mentioned

>only post the same thing when I like it!

that's not even remotely true.
i wouldn't post at all if that were the case.
lurk moar
suck dick less

It's quite impressive how Emma triggers, look at this shit. Truly the queen of Cred Forums and someone shitposters should idealize. You faggots couldnt trigger like Emma Watson if you wanted.

>that's true.

I know it's true. Stay mad lad. We're going to the new thread.

ask for a raise champ

>people need to shill on Cred Forums
>people need to shill emma watson
Not that user (but you'll say I am anyways). Glad to know you've gone off the deep end cameron

She's also been in more bombs than successes now

a german film festival entry grossing $2.5 million when barely being distributed isnt a bomb. neither are most of the INDIE films shes done. look at the numbers, even noah received religious backlash and still grossed 300+ million.

yea no shit Colonia wasn't a subject matter than moviegoers were lined for, she did it knowing it would be a small film. the circle and batb are more mainstream