Suspira remake

Chloe>Jessica Harper

Who else back on board for Suspiria remake? If you thought the original was a classic.. Just wait.

didn't that fridge piglet quit acting?

>no goblin soundtrack
>no Jessica Harper
>no 10/10 cinematography
>no technicolor
>no R rating
>no creepy atmosphere
>no fun

She's back, baby!

>Suspiria remake

Remake of the remake of the remake of that when?
Remakes all day everyday

Suspira

This movie is fucking sacred to me... fuck everything about this shit.

Her "retirement" didnt last long

was this that really scared movie with the witch

Please stop calling her fridge. She is a person who has feelings.

It'll only be a classic if they all die in the first 5 min

I agree with this so hard. Suspiria could not be made at any other time by anyone else than Argento.

Starring Dakota Johnson and The Fridge, is it gonna be a buddy cop comedy?

is this shopped?

>Trying to remake Suspiria

Go ahead, made a scarejump clusterfuck Hollywood you fucking kikes.

Nope

This sounds such an absurdly awful idea for a remake.
Combined with the casting I think it has a potential in the so bad it's good category.

They can't die until they get their tits out and there'll be 90m of filler before that.

>Suspiria remake

>yet another useless remake
Why doesn't Chloƫ realize her agent is an incompetent neaderthal?
This is going to be another box office bomb for sure.

REMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKEREMAKE

>quit all your acting projects of your own free will, definitely, and totally not because you were fired for being unbankable
>announce publicly that you've done this because you need to take a break from acting to rediscover yourself
>less than a month later, sign on to star in a horror remake directed by a literally who with a b-tier cast at best

Living the dream, right guys?

oink

yeah, it's a shame the most prominent of those is 'hungry' though

That doesn't make sense. She didn't get her figure from eating. She is still a skinny girl.

Chloe is the new Summer Glau.

>Chloe Defense Force in full swing

Chloe box office poison Moretz is going to ruin another movie by being in it? When will Hollywood learn?

Chloe is not box office poison, the writers and directors are to blame.

I would burry my face and inhale in dakot johannson the social network butt scene

it was thick and that front bulge was thick and meaty as well

Icebox pls go

This to be quite honest with you.

Shit nigga, I don't even know anymore

Can someone honestly name a remake that was even worth making ? I mean, it doesn't have to be as good as the original but, even a remake that would be like a 6/10 ?

Scarface
The fly
The departed
Cape fear
Dawn of the dead
The thing
True grit
Fright night

Why is it that after all these years of being in Hollywood , plying her trade and supposedly perfecting her craft, Chole still can't act her way out of a wet paper sack? Why?

Kek singles confirm

also Ben Hur (Charlton Heston version)

STOP GIVING THIS PIG FACED BITCH ROLES

If Chloe gets nude I promise to watch this.

Wtf is going on in that picture? And how can I make it happen to me

Is this real life or just a fantasy?

All these Chloe threads and never any pics of her feet

She's easily a 9/10 here.

Grand Opening! Grand Closing
but in reverse

Chloe is legit disgusting

Honestly this is the most disturbing picture in the thread

Those cant be real

>Suspiria Remake

Horror remakes usually hit the mark, but I can't think of anything outside that genre. The Thing, Evil Dead, and Nightmare on Elm Street were all ok to varying degrees, also US version of The Ring is far superior to the original.

The layers of irony are getting way to thicc for me, are there people who legit think Chloe is attractive or is it just another meme? I could ignore her body looking like a real life version of peppa pig but her face is utterly disgusting too, and I have low standards.

Emma Watson did too. It means nothing. It's the new 'quitting Twitter' thing. If the fans are mean to them online, they say they are quitting to get sympathy, then when no one cares, or the fans in fact, are stoked to hear the news, they pretend they never said it.

Yes they are.
Only manlets and small dicked faggots are intimidated by her hands, though.
No offense.

Refn already did it this year tho

Its the veinyness that makes it so gross, theyre like veigny winter gloves

>Suspiria remake
It's like they want to lose money.
It's not famous enough to get normalfags in, and the people who like the movie will not like a remake regardless of its quality (and let's be honest, it will be shit. The very fact that they try to get some actually known actresses in it is proof enough that they have no clue how to do it right)

FUCK OFF CUNT, JESSICA IS MY WAIFU

YOU COULD NEVER REPLACE HER WITH A FUCKING FRIDGE

>fridge

I'm 12 and what is fridge ?

"1- *FRIDGE; - ph-ry-dJG ; verb- the action of destroying or assassinating a persons anus with a penis of considerable magnitude often resembling a 57 bus. The action, ususally performed in a violatory sense, produces the aftermath of either one of the following symptoms; laseration and/or complete tearing of the anal orifice, the dissemination of part or the entirety of the subjects' internal organs where the giant girder cock forced its entry, and/or the complete annihliation of the victims existance to the extent where it would be more appropriate to use the remains to bury the compost that would have been used to otherwise bury the remains. "

I don't think the original was even that good, but casting the Fridge opposite Dakota is an interesting choice.

Let the right one in remake
Carrie remake
Now Suspira

She can't keep getting away with it!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER HANDS

>another remake
just kill me already

She's always had a case of the man-hands. Google pictures of her but now check out her hands. It's pretty frightening.

She's really poorly built.

I think behind her movie career there is some elaborate money laundering scheme.

>Suspiria remake

Fucking why? What is the point of this? It's a stupid fucking decision and they know it. God I'm pissed.

I'm not even that big of a fan of the original and even I can see that this is fucking pointless.

I thought the manlet took a hiatus from acting to find himself?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>remaking Suspiria
Potentially the worst idea I have ever heard in my life... and I'm being serious.
Suspiria is Argento's movie. Hands fucking down. It belongs to that specific era in time and technology. Making it now would be absolutely beyond useless.

>suspiria remake

gahhhhhhh

I'm guessing she's back.