WTF is wrong with this show lately

Seriosly, do the producers thinks it's legitimately funny?

To me, it stopped being funny the moment they decided to connect episodes to eachother and pick on way to many current social themes...

I miss the older seasons where every episode used to be about the boys and their adventures.

fix it or cancel it already

>Seriosly, do the producers thinks it's legitimately funny?
guess so

>To me, it stopped being funny the moment they decided to connect episodes to eachother and pick on way to many current social themes...

>I miss the older seasons where every episode used to be about the boys and their adventures.
ok

>fix it or cancel it already
the fuck do you want us to do about?

another quality thread, OP. Well done.

>I miss the older seasons where every episode used to be about the boys and their adventures
You were probably a kid at the time then. There was a lot of social commentary even in the first few seasons.

>I miss the older seasons where every episode used to be about the boys and their adventures
You've posted this a hundred times already. We get it

I'm not a fan of the continuity either, but it's interesting enough to keep watching. Definitely won't stand the test of time though.

But then we wouldn't have based Randy episodes!

>I miss the older seasons where every episode used to be about the boys and their adventures.
this is the absolute dumbest thing people say about this show. You are basically saying that you are a dumbass child. If you want to see a show like that there's plenty of childrens cartoons you can watch and just pretend they say more swear words.

SP has stopped being relevant since Season 8, dude. They're more preachy than funny, now.

No there wasnt, definitely not on the same level as now, skuzzlebutt had patrick duffy for a leg

it stopped doing that when it stopped being about the first 4. adapt or die. they adapted. otherwise youd be posting about how old and stale it is and wished they explored the other characters more and how you wish there was more story arc instead of being so episodic

you sound like a raging faggot. just kill yourself. it'll be easier on you and your parents if you drink some bleach

Season 8 was the last decent season. You're right. There's been very few good episodes since then which means that sp has officially been shittier for longer than it has been good. Pretty sad desu.

No one has EVER in the history of television watching complained about a cartoon being too episodic and not enough "character arcs"

Member?

>the show began to suck when it offended me

Go watch the jew faggot then

This show is for people who can actually think for themselves

t. 13 year old

I think the point is that the episodes were far higher in quality, that they did social commentry like famine, plastic surgery, and shit like that but wrapped it in a ball of narrative so tight that you barely notice and that's what made South Park good. The commentary was there, but it wasn't shouted at you like the current run of South Park does.

S19 was totally worthless crap, s18 was about memes

S20 is pretty good at the moment

Wrekt

I legitimately like it better. But I'm not easily triggered.

>I didn't get it: the post

They managed to ruin Cartman, Randy and sjw suicide
Kyle's dad was the only redeeming quality

They're literally churning out shit for easy money. They haven't cared about the show in a decade.

this, maybe season 10 was the last good one

>fix it or cancel it already

bait. go fuck yourself.

>To me, it stopped being funny the moment they decided to connect episodes to eachother and pick on way to many current social themes
So like back around season 5?

The season from last year is already dated as fuck. The one before that even more so. Is Lorde still even a thing?

I've watched every season, as they've aired, live.

After last week, i'm done. Last season wasn't great, but I was willing to stay for what was funny. This season, JUST. Everything likable has been changed to shit, Cartman isn't even funny.