Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
youtube.com/watch?v=0x9R7w7Xmpw
youtube.com/watch?v=M8AvWkrppsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if Shane likes anime.

cast Frank Grillo as Jigsaw

I want Marvel to show what happened to his family and how he survived kinda like the movie

Hopefully Hannibal-esque gore and locations outside of NY, or even American.

Punishment.

Nothing much, it's Netflix.

Just make "Up is Down, Black is White" into a series.

Pure kino

What's that one were he boots the woman out the high rise window after berating her with a speech she used to give whores in her control?

That was based.

They can't outdo the netflix punisher

Thomas Jane

This is the netflix punisher, isn't it?

Shitty looking CGI gore.

Fuck that lame ass bitch nigga, we need real FRANK and Bernthal is the FRANKEST FRANK that ever FRANK. FRANK.

Frank Castle giving literally no fucks and delivering righteous justice.

Dolph Lundgren as The Russian

This is the Netflix Punisher, dumbass.

Is it?

still, they reached peak punisher already, anything else will be less good

>Netflix
>ever

Whew. Sure is pleb teenagers with their pleb-as-fuck parents' Netflix accounts in this cunt, these days.

Why don't you all turn off your computer, throw it out the window and think about every single poor decision you've ever made (and I imagine that is a LOT of poor decisions) that led you to this moment.

Then, kill yourself. No, really. Fucking KILL yourself.

Shit bait. Trying way too hard, faggot. Here's your (You).

They;re going to fuck it up by making him tame.

Hello my Nubian brothers and sistas. My name is Luke Cage and I have a giant 13 inch glistening mandingo penis ready for the taking. We waz kangs and shit, (puts dollar in swear jar) and we must work together to fight the man and reclaim what's ours. I put my hoodie on, As-salamu alaykum.

Hahaha so funny angry meme man! XD This is why I love Cred Forums!

Diversity

bit butthurt that people have money and you dont poorfag?

Sometimes I read things on here that are just so fucking terrible in style, structure and content that I genuinely believe it can't be the work of one person simply because no sane person could string all those words together and actually finish the post. I honestly believe it takes at least 3 people randomly picking the next word much like the "dear Cred Forums let's write a letter to x one word at a time".

This is definitely one of them.

He wasn't tame in daredevil. He was brutal as fuck.

i hope he gets a talking dog sidekick

>$8.00-per-month is expensive
>I need my mommy for $8-per-month and I project my helplessness onto everybody else

This and The Slavers. But they'd need to set up Nicky Cavella up.

The Slavers. Genuinely one of the best storylines they ever did for The Punisher. Honestly appalling in how good I felt when Frank started just fucking killing everyone.

BBC enrichment.

Sheeeeeit

Cage was decent. It had the same issues as Daredevils second season, though.

Big Black Punisher

Jep, but he only was in the season for brief periods. So you can make those brief periods intense. If he is the lead in an entire season they're going to pussy out and make him tame.

TAME

sheeeeeeit nigga

fuggin black lives matter n sheeeit

BLAK POWAH

The season dragged way too much and diamond dick sucked cock
Even worse than the 2nd half of s2 daredevil or jessica jones

Although jj will probably be worse in the future because no tennant

you are fucking retarded my friend

Say what negro

>replying to your own post

Sad.

Albanian Slavers and Barracuda, hopefully.

That autist posted the same thing on my Luke Cage thread I hate copy pasta fags

Shut up and pick my cotton nigger.

it'll be run by the dude who produced most of Hannibal which managed to be edgy as fuck on a fucking NBC never mind netflix

I think we're in good hands

Is Hannibal worth watching? I'm not into gay stuff and the black guy seems pretty gay with the protagonist

If you're not gay for Mads Mikkelsen, you're probably a faggot of some kind.

Hello my Nubian brothers and sistas. My name is Luke Cage and I have a giant 13 inch glistening mandingo penis ready for the taking. We waz kangs and shit, (puts dollar in swear jar) and we must work together to fight the man and reclaim whats ours. I put my hoodie on As-salamu alaykum.

Paul Giamatti as Microchip

Or is Microchip too dated at this point to work

just wait until Cred Forums gets a load of 'Cuda's BBC

A hacker in a van will never be too dated.
Vietnam shouldn't be this comfy.

thanks to things like Wikileaks and Mr. Robot being in the mainstream the idea of a fat nerd basically having hacking as his superpower has actually been undated

I suppose if you strip away all the James Bond gadgets it would work, I think that's what I was focusing too much on

the only canon gays are two hot lesbians, tumblr has to delude themselves to pretend the male characters are gay

>The season dragged way too much
wait, people actually watch all 13 episodes in one go? how the fuck do you finish a tv show so quick?

Everyone binge watch those Netflix exclusives

>having anything better to do than watch a tv show for 12 hours straight

excuse me normie?

lel

>Mfw

>Vietnam shouldn't be this comfy.
That's not Vietnam. Barracuda fought in various CIA and military black-ops in South America and helped run the Contras and other shit in the darkness of American foreign policy during the cold war.
It was a way that he and Frank were connected, both were in fights that America would like to forget about.

I wonder how many high melanin level people will be bad guys on this...

Well pardon me, my copy of My War Gone By is still in the mail.

Well at least there's always Turk.

MY EXPECTATIONS
by user

Good guy starts at low point, but he finds himself and works himself into a point where he's feeling comfortable. Then the bad guys do something bad to him and knock him out of the good point. There's a confrontation and it looks like the good guy has the upper hand but he doesn't and he finds himself at his lowest point. But with the help of his friends, good guy gets out of his lowest point and fights he ways back up, and now the bad guys are sweating. In the end, the good guy wins although maybe it's a half-victory because they want to do another season of this shit and they need to keep the doors and windows open for it.

THE END

inb4 they include this scene and BLM flip their shit on twitter

>make interesting villain
>kill him off half way through
>introduce shit villain
>IT WAS ME CAGE, THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN
>immediately goes to shit

More like
>there's a bunch of human waste doing bad shit
>they get FRANKED
>rinse and repeat

Frank killings lots of black guys and spics.

More Cartel people on meat hooks?

This will never ever happen, even if Frank goes to Haiti or Somalia.

I'd rather that + then he quite soon gets in contact with murdock than having some long drawn out shit of 2 or 3 seasons before anything happens

This is like the only scene in MAX where Frank franks niggers. He mostly kills mafia, Serbs, Russians.

Also gotta love how that Colt shoots out of its recoil spring.

>Also gotta love how that Colt shoots out of its recoil spring.

that's how the artist shows recoil, note the fading muzzleflashes in the top right pannel, same technique

Goddamn, I would kill for fucking 'Cuda

Unfortunately I think the political climate is a bad one for him. Especially since Luke Cage keeps getting BLM shit thrown at it, allowing people to ignore the fact that the show primarily displayed black on black violence. But sure, make a few more jokes about how a bulletproof black dude is a cops worst nightmare

Not including Barracuda will get me to drop it so fast

Maybe they'll whitewash Barracuda and have that guy who was Gregor Clegane be him.

VIETNAM! VIETNAM!

The first 4 episodes of Daredevil season 2 spread across a whole season with detective elements thrown in.

Better than the Purple Man escaping 20 times

Barracuda is actually quite an anti-racist character, he's extremely intelligent and is in control of every situation he's in, he only speaks in ebonics so people will underestimate him and all the BBC jokes and rape threats are playing on white fears of blacks

but since liberals are fucking stupid all they'll see is the surface gansta stereotype pesona and cry dat racis

although they had the balls to keep purple man a rapist, actually made it more explicit than in the comics, so maybe there's hope

The sheer rage I'd feel would melt steel beams

Ah, I see.

>haven't read Punisher MAX in years
>go look up Slavers

Oh christ they need to throw this into the show

>Tfw no 3 hour movie adapting the Barracuda mini series.

Why Jesus.

>I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I hated them
Oh yeah, it's got to be done.
Maybe they could give him his own episodes in the Punisher series.

Ah shit nigga OH WAIT I HATE THAT WORD STOP USING THAT WUUURRRRRRD

interesting, i suppose. I tend not to watch a whole bunch of episodes at once for some reason.
i spend most of my time browsing 4chin making custom games for warcraft 3 when i'm not watching anything

>still playing warcraft 3
I like you. You've got style.

Those shows come out at 3 AM where I am so I usually have to space it out

First four episodes of Daredevil S2 all worked well together though so I just plowed through those immediately

this is by far the best Punisher story since when most people write him they just tell a typical action story or get too caught up in their own noir plot you could tell with any other anti-hero character

the real point of the character is, well, punishing evil people who deserve to die, that should be the focus, really making you despise the villains and the grim catharsis of them getting severely Franked

That was so fucking infuriating the second time he got away.
That and the fact that the white cop from the start wanted him dead and everyone called him a monster and a murderer but in the end everyone else decides to kill him anyway and acts like it was a hard choice to make.
Fuck I hated everything that wasn't Tennant in that show.

Barracuda was fucking crazy fun and came into the series just after The Slavers arc, fuck after Six Months of that depression(I just re-read it again and can't even right now it was so bleak) they needed something bigger and brighter and Barracuda was the fucking pill to bring that in. He was an over the top comic villain but also a suitable foil for Frank and I do hope they either put him in S1 of Punisher or S2 if they ever make one.

Barracuda also survived his encounter with Frank and came back again in another story. Not a lot of people get to do that.
S1 should be about Cavella.

the motivation of keeping killgrave alive to prove that girls innocent was also dumb as fuck since 1) any competent lawyer could argue a 16 year old girl who'd just been kidnapped and raped for days on end who shot her parents immediately upon being rescued was clearly not acting in her right mind and was coerced to do it by her captor, no supernatural powers needed 2) it's literally public knowledge in the MCU that mind control powers are real, there is an entire city of Sokovian's who can attest to being mind controlled by Scarlet Witch to evacuate before Ultron attacks

bravo Trinity

>dude got vaporized by a bomb

Hannibal is just gay fanfiction of the original novels.
It just happens to be the best gay fanfiction ever made

They'd probably have to tone them down a bit

God I love that so much

He's just going to end up killing "white supremacists" and "alt-right nazis" while nodding respectfully to the goodnatured middle-eastern shopkeepers victimized by those two groups.

As long as they deserve to get Franked, I don't care who he Franks.

Well obviously, racial tensions are high in the us right now, it's to be expected

FRANK

>not adapting the story arc where he gets plastic surgery to be black and Luke Cage has to teach him how to be a brotha in the white mans world but Frank can't help but kill abusive cops for maximum #BlackLivesMatter propaganda

Who got BLACKED first, him or Lois Lane?

Other than Ennis and the MAX stuff, what is essential Frank reading?

And the night is but motherfucking young *zips up dick*

Better fucking not or they'll get fucking Franked.

I want to see the social worker in The Slavers Arc having to explain that Captain America doesn't give a shit about slavers and women getting raped because he's too busy blowing up half of Europe to stop his best friend from the 40s get arrested for murdering people for the last seventy years.

None unless you want to see him fight b list heroes/villains and various robots

Well, shit. And I really liked his appearance in Miller's DD run too.
>I'm unarmed man, don't shoot!
>This is a war. I don't take prisoners.

RIP Stilt Man

Though that part in Civil War when Captain America is beating the shit out of him and Frank refuses to fight back was cool

>the bit where the supervillains try to join Cap's side and Frank Franks them

should have been in the movie

Also this storyline, probably impossible to put in the show because it fed into almost five years of storylines, but so so good.

>tfw every thread you worry someone is gonna bring up the whore of baghdad and call frank a cuck

That would be amazing but will never happen.

You mean the bukkaki queen of Kabul?

Ironically I was playing Far Cry 3 while I had this on in the background which suffers from the same problem

She was a bit of a whore though

Now that Daredevil or any other "killing is BAD" character is gone we may focus on real work. I want a bloody masssacre and a very dense unpleasant atmosphere.

>unpleasant atmosphere
Franking is extremely pleasant though.

For you.

I want a scene where Frank skins some dudes face. I think he should be just as brutal as a Mexican cartel but maybe a bit lighter and more fantasy, like make the victim look like a Dia De Los Muertos skeleton or something complete with hat.

Have some kind of inner monologue where he remembers hunting with his son or something and skinning this dude reminded him of skinning rabbits with him.

Anyway some dark horror would be appreciated but I understand if what I said was too edgy the only thing people are missing in Punisher properties is some slasher movie type elements.

need them to have the scene were Cred Forums gets FRANKED

i expect jon bernthal to overact and exaggerate every single scene he's in. that guy is the perfect example of overacting. everything he does is so forced. he has some good scenes here and there, mostly when he stops fucking exaggerating everything and forcing it.

Frank wouldn't do that though, nothing unnecessary no emotions. Just the job.

isn't relevant to his story at all, we don't need to see it

tbqh it worked well for a guy unhinged from having his family murdered in front of him a few weeks ago, might need to tone it down for a more experienced Frank though

Using that actor?
It will be fun only for the ennis fans looking at punisher being a motherfucking SJW moralfag

while that was quite edgy, he's not above torturing people for information or to send a warning to others

I hope to god that nurse isn't in this fucking show

The Punisher is pretty much the only character I'd recommend adapting into an episodic format rather than being serialized into an on-going story like the rest of the Netflix shows, he lends himself far too well to the villain of the week format.

If it was up to me I'd have the first season adapt a different MAX storyarc in the same order for the 13 episodes, except have the final episode be an adaptation of the Born mini set in the war on terror. There'd be other changes like having Micro on his side throughout. SLJ did a few scenes for AoS, he could do the two or three Nick Fury scenes.

For season two I'd adapt the Greg Rucka run, normies would love Rachel and give him someone new to play off of, but not as a love interest. Maybe have The Exchange be run by Jigsaw and have each episode be Frank and Rachel taking down a different criminal organization they're financing to try to get to them. You could involve groups already established in the MCU, like HYDRA, Leviathan from Agent Carter, AIM from Iron Man 3, ect. Have Daredevil (and, hell, Spidey if the overlords permit it) appear for the cross-over where Matt tries to talk Rachel out of the Franking lifestyle. Also a random episode out of nowhere is an adaptation of the 'Cuda mini. The finale is the War Zone climax but instead of The Avengers being sent after them it's the AoS cast, although maybe Chris Evans would be a bro and do an ep for cheap.

Third season would be more serialized and I'd adapt the Jason Aaron MAX run where he goes up against Kingpin, Bullseye, maybe Electra too. Its not a popular arc but I liked its more realistic take on Franks psychology and Matt is too much of a bitch to do what needs to be done to those characters in his own show. Except instead of him dying at the end have the final two episodes be an adaptation of Barracudas revenge out of nowhere since its probably the most emotionally intense Punisher story.

Then bring Frank back for a Thunderbolts movie.

the only good scene he had was the cemetery scene. he was chained up and couldn't do all the exaggerated annoying body acting he always does. it was just him telling a story.

whoever directs him really needs to call him the fuck out on that shit. it's so annoying. he rubs his head with his hand in every fucking scene.

She's his love interest. It's been confirmed.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

STOP SHOVING HER INTO THESE TV SHOWS

>that language
are you living in ghetto?

I would PAY for a proper adaptation of punisher MAX using the same kingpin actor from daredevil

But yeah, its not going to happen

Batman without the mommy and daddy issues, more guns and a no bullshit policy concerning criminals.

Stop injecting your retarded politics into every fucking thread.

Gee i wonder why that might be tough to do

Can you show this on TV?

Cap was right for beating his ass, 2bh

It's a Cred Forums thing.

yes

Cuda is based as fuck, stop forcing your shitty cuck memes

Frank burns people alive and tortures them to death out of spite and rage in MAX.

Frank is a very angry person, he's a beast on a lease that's on the brink of going completely nuts at any given moment.

BUSHWACKER WHEN!?!

From the thumbnail I thought it was Van Damme but turns out it's a Turk

>an adaptation of the Born mini set in the war on terror

Get whichever actress is cast as Death in Infinity War to do the voice over for "The Voice".

Thanos cucked yet again.

Might come back since hes meant to have his face blown off anyway

Its hard to be a villain when you are supposed to be worse than frank

I thought it was Mephisto in Born?

He's one of God's Chosen People you anti-semite.

It's ambiguous, but just look at who's symbol he wears on his chest...

>muh dick

that series was atrocious
thank god "VS the marvel universe" was way better.

logan gets his own back

Hope he's defending us from the right wingers

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, hopefully they have the effects budget for it. It would be such a cool fight

It was fun
But yeah, punisher got horrid as fuck adaptations
Like this thing with a SJW lesbian female punisher that go with a final fantasy emo character and they only kill robots because killing people is bad

I still don't get this thing about comics where everyone can use the fucking character

pls no more new york shit pls be is Texas or mexico

You're right though, Netflix is cancer and all their originals are done by hacks for the same people who eat McDonald's 6 nights a week

same shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

>you're the autist

now this is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
Best Frank right here

Narcos was good hijodeputa

But yeah, it was so original as any movie about hiter

not proud of it

but i would

Daily reminder that no proper writer want to take punisher stories since thunderbolt happened and the character is now pretty much dead

>voiced by Ray Stevenson

I'm not poor, I live in a decent part of the world, Hispanic people literally do not exist to me so fantastical retellings of their amazing culture has no pull over me

>that issue where he's in love with elektra

>google it
>its real
What the fug marvel

youtube.com/watch?v=0x9R7w7Xmpw

90s Spider-Man cartoon Punisher is pretty cool, I kind of dig his voice.

wow Ennis went to shit

I love that he puts "raw" shit like this but would never do something similar to asian males, arabs or make a edgy joke about rich jews or anything like that.

>me on the right

Good brutal, inventive killings but not too sadistic. These shows have an episode of origin and I'd be fine with that. Especially if they go the "Born" route.

That comic is 10 years old you fucking retard

The slavers would probably be the best one to adapt, its stand alone, brilliantly written and covers something that could do with more exposure.

Is that supposed to be an argument?

Slavers is pretty boring and treaded ground. Women forced to be prostitutes, it's awful the guys are scum. Specially with this actor doing the almost-anxious Deniro shtick instead of the solid quiet Frank

>Its a Rosario Dawson gets fucked by a Marvel hero episode

I want see Barracuda or MaGinty

Watch the edge son.

wot?

>punisher
>love

His family was returned to life by some marvel wizard asspull and he burned them back to death

>having this shit of an opinion

literally me with women

Punisher will be good better than DD easily. And better than JJ and LC no contest.

But IF? Man I'm waiting for that to BTFO everything.

The feels when Dr. S and IF best capeshit kino Marvel's done when it's weeaboo fantasy with Mighty Whitey stealing the Asian's power.

What the fuck is IF?

Iron fist.

Looks like a chink version of daredevil

It will be NY and, even though the rate of homicides is around 60% commited by blacks and around 20% by hispanics, the villains will for certain be white - most likely either slavs or italians (or the dreaded modern irish mafia like in DD).

Punisher probably shoots at one black dude if he's one extra among several other whites. Or a very solemn dramatic one-to-one moment where he kills a really nasty unforgivable black guy just to show how heavy Frank is ("omg after killing 20 dudes, HE KILLED A BLACK PERSON").

it's predicated on Frank sharing some gay ass white knight babyman shit with his audience.

It's borderline "The Punisher VS dog fight people and whale hunters"

Him and Luke Cage are best friends, it's the most exploitative thing ever and I love it

Micro is being played by some nobody named Ebon Moss Bachrach

They did in DD

>young girl, only 12!
>frank stops and locks the door of the shop

>modern irish mafia
All they do nowadays is shout "fuck the Brits" and badly tarmack drives.

These people do exist though, the human trafficking operations in America and Eastern Europe are huge. Hell The Wire had an entire season devoted to it.

Just how gory can they get with this if it's a Netflix original? although I doubt they'll go all-out

I know, Eastern Promises did it too. It's why I said it's treaded ground.

It's just very unFrank like and you felt Ennis' hand there at all times and reaching.

I just hope they don't do Kitchen Irish, couldn't take it seriously at all.

stop trying excruciatingly hard to prove you dont care about women or fuck off back to r/redpill

i got that, is stupid as fuck, the avgengers one is ok-ish just because is voltron, spiderman was interesting, but the worse of them all is ghostrider. you have no idea how bad that is, is really REALLY BAAAAAD.

They'd better include a war journal narration. Wouldn't be right without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8AvWkrppsg

Also this
>That eye twitch before he starts Franking

Frank me I cannot Franking wait

You also want the Punisher killing dealers through the angle that he is concerned about meth heads?

It will probably drop in quality with the last few episodes and and a old black guy will die to follow the marvel netflix formula

You cannot be this stupid

>What are your expectations?
Punisher MAX.

>But they'd need to set up Nicky Cavella up.

Nicky Cavella is truly the poster-boy for stupid motherfuckers everywhere.

Can't swear, show nudity or go full Garth Ennis with the gore. So no, MAX is not what we get.

They almost showed Misty's boobs.

And they'll almost show a lot more but never actually go all the way. It'll be like watching the TV edit of an R rated movie.

That's good enough imo. The gore was reasonably full on and doesn't need to go any further and nudity isn't really something I'm that interested in seeing in a marvel adaption.

why are you not allowed to swear on Netflix, I still don't get this. They're not regulated by the FCC, or are they?

Yep, a marvel adaptation. A Marvel MAX adaptation. That, and some select issues from Marvel Knights, are the only way i actually like the Punisher. That's what i want to see on the screen, big and small, anything less is a waste of time.

It's Marvel. Netflix is paytv like HBO, so they can show anything but oral(can't even suck on a phallic object) and other penetration, but if a show runner or rights holder doesn't want to go all out then they won't.

It's not Netflix doing it it's Marvel, there's tits and swearing in plenty of Netflix shows

>, so they can show anything but oral(
Pretty sure Nymphimaniac shows blowjobs on dildos and fake cum dribbling out of mouths.

You see her getting full on penetrated by two black guys

Is that uncensored on netflix?

I once watched some porn documentary and they had to cut out the gag reflex test because they can't show it on paytv and i remember Killer Joe going NC-17 for the scene where he forced a woman to suck off a chicken leg.

worst Punisher, and don't give me that "Dirty Launder" shit that came 10 years after the fact either.

Besides, Bernthal has already made everyone forget about every live action Punisher whose come before

another pointless remake that tries to be serious and ends up more cheesy than the john travolta version

>ends up more cheesy than the John Travolta version

literally not even possible you dumb fuck

>the punisher explaining his philosophy by way of macaroni and cheese
>voiced by ray stevenson
what incredible show

imma not gonna lie, when he stopped in that store when the guy was talking about CP I had chills

They have so many to choose from the Max Series.

Would like to see Mother Russia get turned into a movie.

Adapt Six Hours To Kill into an episode please

who can play BASED BARRACUDA?

he could do it. he's also a member of the PC GAMING MASTERRACE. he's got a youtube channel about him building computers and shit to game on.

the original run of Punisher: WAR JOURNAL.

Prince Yahshua

Pls find bleech

Iron Man is damn fine there

> michael clarke duncan is dead and will never play based barracuda

why even live bros

>Hollywood
>ever

Whew lad.

Idk if Frank can carry a show on his own, but he sure as hell was the only good part of DD S2

It's going to be like every other netflix marvel show.

>strong intro episodes
>tricks you into thinking it will be good
>bad writing
>low budget becomes obvious
>steep drop in quality followed by characters not acting in any logical manner because writers remembered they have 13 episodes to fill
>dumb padding/filler episodes that can be ignored
>cgi blood
>critics pretend it's an 11/10 ground breaking show just because it's marvel

All in all I expect it to be okay. Personally I think Punisher fits more in a movie or miniseries medium

Whoa, Drew would never say such a mean thing.

He's too pure for that.

top retardation kys my friend

lol kill yourself, loser

>They put the sights on the top for a reason

BASED

I know, user

This post is a good post so gets a you from me. We need more posts like this on Cred Forums

i expect people to be punished

He was fucking perfect

I hope this is the first scene in the show.