Nu-Males on suicide watch

>implying nu-males aren't their core audience

I hope the Skrulls don't look too fake

more like the last nail in the coffin of DCucks kek

this is going to make the MCU look like the power rangers

Lack of Green Lantern is so glaring lol. Who gives a shit about Cyborg?

Please don't post that, this is a cuckold safe space

lets be real only nu males enjoy capeshit

you didnt read the leak? green lantern will be in Justice League 2

what kind of autism do you have where you cant differentiate Snyderkino between marvel movies?

>a working class white,a immigrant, a black, a israeli,a rich white and a samoan
for all the liberal pandering at marvel, DC does it right without making a big deal out of it

I honestly don't understand why they even felt the need to include Cyborg in the first place. Flash and Aquaman would have been good enough.

>Lack of Green Lantern is so glaring lol.

It's interesting but there has not been a single hint about Green Lantern in any of the DCEU movies at all, Superman and the Kryptonians seemed to have been the biggest thing on people's radar, and Batman despite operating for years seemed to be more urban legend.

Either Hal was in deep space dealing with something else (darkseid) or he's not even Green Lantern yet, maybe Abin Sur crashlands in JL1 to warn Earth (see:Hal) of Darkseid's coming and gives him the ring as well.

probably the studio wanted a token black guy

youd think wiht the "popularity" of TTGO they would focus on a Teen titans film but NOPE, Cyborg in Justice league already because muh diversity

>studio

The character has been in the new 52 Justice LEague since 2011, this is not studio interference, it's just following the comics, and it was all part of Geoff Johns plan to keep John Stewart from being the Justice League's official Green Lantern.

Make Green lantern a black like in the cartoon. There's your token nigger without the repulsive CGI.

I swear cybernigger is going to break this movie.

This

Marvel is nothing but the worship of cis white men.

>(((Justice League)))
Palestinians on genocide watch

>I swear cybernigger is going to break this movie.

Yeah, sure.

The only power ranger here is the flash.

meh, asian fuccboi at least brings a different atmospthere to the movie. WE WUZ COMPUTERS AND SHEEIT is a utterly repulsive to look at, there's no evidence that it will improve.

>Darkseid will never free Faora from the Phantom Zone to fight with him giving her the opportunity to take revenge for her exile and death of her leader

I don't get that. Stewart is a way better GL than Hal Jordan. Not only would using John Stewart distance the character from the Ryan Reynolds flop, it would draw in fans that know him from JL and JLU.

MCU hand to hand combat is power rangers and you know it

>Stewart is a way better GL than Hal Jordan.

But Hal Jordan is the best Green Lantern that ever lived, he refused godhood, he saved the Corps numerous times singlehandedly and even when he killed all those Green Lanterns it wasn't his fault it was Parallax, even Sinestro thinks Hal Jordan is the best Green Lantern there is, and that's not because he secretly loves him.

I mean John Stewart is black, good for him but so what? Why doesn't he become a Black Lantern then?

OUTTA MY WAY

MARVEL FUCKING SHITS

>WE WUZ COMPUTERS N SHEEIT

what did he mean by this?

Ill do anything for more Faora

everyones costumes is good except for flash and cyborg...cyborg needs a little more human touch he looks like its just a face pasted onto a robot and flash's suit is just terrible...

>cyborg needs a little more human touch

Is this a joke?

>frog
>...
You have to go back

>this is what DCucks actually believe
Ohohohohohehehehahaha

Why can't I just get a Teen Titans movie with Deathstroke? Fuck Hollywood.

I want to watch Gal strangle a Palestinian with her sexy thighs.

Enjoy Starfire in a costume even less revealing than Faora's

>skeletons are sexy

you wot m8?!

>No girl will ever look at you like Starfire looks at Robin
Reeeeeeeeee

Her legs are fucking hot.

Look dude im not into necrophilia you sick fuck.

On the flipside, you will never act like an asexual hyper serious tool trying to be like your mentor

So how are they going to explain Superman's revival, and will they actually make Superman good?

>So how are they going to explain Superman's revival

Maybe natural born Kryptonians can regenerate from near death unlike the test tube kind.

>and will they actually make Superman good?

As in not come back as some part of a villain's scheme?

>nu-males on suicide watch
>much strong female character front and center with two men at her side

DC is FOR cuck men

I mean come back as a good character

well yeah, only in this board people believe the opposite

As in written properly? With Goyer gone signs point to yes, and I imagine if their dead hero rises from the grave to save the world again most will be happy with it, just ignore the weirdos that would spring up comparing his resurrection to Jesus Christ's.

Because the New52 revolves heavily around Cyborg and his ability to create boom tubes and assimilate motherboxes, both of which are featured in the Apokolips storyline they're going with.

Also, token black guy.

>Red Power Ranger
>The Undying Necksnapper
>Nvidia graphic card
>The Ausschwitz Skeleton
>The Bat of Manslaughter
>Seaman
DC going all out yet again

you're into dicksophilia

I meant it to be a shitpost m8
top keks

Cringe post

again im not a fan of tranny gadot so no.

its the wifi password ;^]

who knows. but i have a feeling he'll be one of the best things about the film.

Moor moor or moor less? :D

Gal Gadot ruins every piece of promotional images for these movies.

She looks fucking terrible in any pose. Even shopped nothing screams Wonder Woman.

she's good enough

why do you comic book nerds want a BBW landwhale as wonder woman?

AMD retard. Would be nvidia if he was green. But still, your post is 0/19

lol cute post

stop posting this flat ugly kike plz

She's only in the movie because she is jewish dont u retards understand?
Probably no real good and hot actress got the part because jewy goldstein had to let his cousin star in it or something

yes we know that but Snyder is such a master filmmaker he made her tolerable

he sad no

the queerness oozing from this post

firstpostbestpost.mp4

Hory shit that cyborg looks awful

>snyderkino
into trash it goes.
but with slow mo and cg so user can enjoy it

you still have time Cred Forums and Cred Forums

apologize now

theres was no slo mo in BvS you assface

>wow how tuff

/thread

I can almost see some muscle.

and? slow mo isn't inherently bad or good you dick fondle.