/who/ - Doctor Who General

Dalek eggcup edition

Eggsterminated

Other urls found in this thread:

ianhendry.com/the-avengers-1961-lost-episode-tunnel-of-fear-from-the-very-first-series-rediscovered-after-55-years/
thehiveforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4438
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/783313926146650112
youtube.com/watch?v=YaLficIRInM
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Hype_Train
eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll-results-one-point/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have one of those eggcups. I think I got it at easter like 10+ years ago

#
They also know that shitty news sites trawl through s&s for any old rubbish to publish except Steve et al think they are a famous reliable source, respected by quality journalists.
So they don't want arguments in s&s that outsiders can read.
They curbed anathema's shitposting somewhat in the hiatus and now her agents have dried up.
But most people abandoned gb long ago. Now there a very few regulars and their response to anything is wholly predictable.

Neat.

Sup /who/

I'm intrigued by the OP of that thread.

>"he"
>thinks doctor who hasn't been good since amy/rory
>posts on Cred Forums
That's a she, user

Dartrix = Imperiatrix

REMINDER THAT THE DOCTOR IS CANON IN POKEMON
Looker
>investigates shit
>literally a member of the police force
>turns up in random places

Fark you too ant image

I believe that Inspector Looker from Pokémon is actually a reference to Inspector Zenigata from the Lupin III series.

>literally a member of the police force
just because his box says Police doesn't mean the Doctor is a policeman.

UNIT

Haha holy shit!

Pokeballs are basically TARDISes, anyway.

>900 years old
>doesn't have time to become a policeman for a few months

Kek

They must have been dimensionally transcendental with seperate inner and outer dimensions or at least a Klein Bottle equivalent like Foreman's world.

The best TARDIS

The worst Tardis

This is more worse. I have so many fond memories of the 10th TARDIS so do not hate on it

How come we never saw more of the extra rooms?

From the anime I assumed they convert pokemons into energy and store them that way.

Nah it's the best one. Then Eight's then Elevens. I'm quite fond the classic theme though.

And finally, Professor Chronotis' beats them all.

Anyone talking about the discovery of a missing The Avengers episode? The same guy is also going to be announcing more things he got from the collector at 9:30pm for a week, Doctor Who could very well be included

ianhendry.com/the-avengers-1961-lost-episode-tunnel-of-fear-from-the-very-first-series-rediscovered-after-55-years/

>getting your hopes up

working at the console in that dim blue light must be terrible for the eyes. No wonder 10 needs to wear glasses.

For the user last thread:

Red Dawn is fairly average. Haven't actually seen the original ice warrior stories yet, not even the Peladon ones.

After Red Dawn though is The Spectre of Lanyon Moor, which is top comfy

Let me be. It's just too similar to the Galaxy 4/Underwater Menace thing

It won't.
Reason: a lost who is a thousand times more newsworthy and profitable.

this tardis would have been so much better if they ditched the coral entirely instead of clinging onto it for a couple of walls alongside the random literal plant pots

Pic related is the worst TARDIS. Awkward mix of two themes that doesn't know what it wants to be.

they were originally going to use the classic tardis in the DW experience for this as well. they should've just done that

that was GOAT though

I know this was unintentional because they just jammed two sets together, but it looks kind of like the coral started growing over the normal TARDIS room and 9's console room is what happened after it completely overgrew.

Yeah, seems pretty average so far. You really should watch the classic stories for the ice warriors, they're really good. Apart from the monster of peladon which is just a bit boring and long winded tonne honest.
Will be listening to spectre tomorrow. Looking forward to more brigadier and Evelyn. Finding all of the big finish audios quite good so far though.

REMINDER

3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRAILER

best tardis

Post your face when it's just a clip of Matt Lucas in costume, playing Nardole saying "Oooh I'm coming back this Christmas! See ya!"

>mfw

It's going to take a lot to top that one tbqh

Capaldi's leaving - keep an eye on this comic con stuff

Gee willikers, user, where did you learn that?

Reading a Peter Davison interview where he says Antony Ainley lived with his mom, was mostly bald, and dated Joanna Lumley.

lmao doctor who faggots are so gay the show makes a dildo for them to buy

lmao that's hilarious dude XD

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

comfy as fuck

One of the reasons I really got into Doctor Who in 2005 was how refreshing it was to have a good series with almost no merchandising ad hammering. That didn't last like.

He didn't know how much of a gay slut Matthew Waterhouse was until reading his autobiography.

Also he doesn't think JNT raped any kids, but he's sure Gary Downie probably did.

will they change it for the new season?
I kind of want to see a new interior but I'm sure they'll fuck it up

Why care?

chibnall is gonna fuck everything up

inb4 pink glitter tardis

cute. Merchandise is the reason why Doctor Who wasn't canceled after its first season. Back in the 60s, I mean.

The Hive may be (mercifully) packing it in if they don't get new ownership.

thehiveforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4438

>easter

good riddance

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/783313926146650112

/who/ knew blazing saddles is so ingrained in britbong culture.

Do Doctor Who fans celebrate Easter?

This is not the synchronicity I wanted

I don't celebrate easter
I haven't watched planet of the dead

Yep

regeneration-stories should always happen at Easter, for symbolic reasons.

Wrong image.

Chill out, Russell.

Looking forward to class now

Where's “Trash Talks” user, “River/Me/Clara” married user, “Turlough/Tegan meet Toymaker” user, and “unfinished female Doctor story” user? Even if you're not done, let me know how close you are.And how long you think you'll take to finish. If you'd rather pass on Vol 1, and perhaps wait till Vol 2, that's fine, but let me know. Don't leave me hanging.

Hello, Macra! How are you?

I know I said this before but I will finish Trash Talks either tonight or tomorrow

Alright, user. What happened before? Did you get writer's block (I get writer's block) sometimes?

Nice collar! I'd like to see a resurgence on mesh shirts too. The illuminati chest wear I could do without, aside from the obvious reasons. Would look much better if it were a jolly roger bikini top. I wonder if there's a zoomed out version of this pic somewhere.
The promo shots from class thus far have not made this girl look very attractive, however she looks perfectly lovely in nearly ever other one I've seen.

Big Finish
We Love Reusing Assets

very clearly not the same photograph just a similar pose

Bored, grandma?

Okay, Nick

You are embarking on an enterprise that will end in your destruction.

Big Finish - We Love Any Old Fanfic Shit Nowadays

I should send that to Nick.

budget

>yfw Dark Eyes came out in 2012
>War Doctor was revealed in 2013
>Eight's new outfit was meant to slowly transition into Nine's
Kind of a waste. I remember really liking this idea when it first came out

Best TARDIS. I hope they keep it for a while

>You are embarking on an enterprise that will end in your destruction.
You could say that about being born!

If they got rid of the fucking merry-go-round and put in a Time Column like the original Hartnell one, it would be perfect.
It's still the best 21st century room by far.

It's outstaying its welcome. If it doesn't change after Series 10 then everyone will be sick of it.

nice ADD

Nice what?

RULES REMINDER

The veracity of one's information is NOT a subject to be discussed on this forum. Post and discuss the info/spoilers, but do not discuss the reliability of the person posting the info. Too much posturing and point-scoring and "I told you I was right"-type posts will lead to discipline and possible banning.

We have rules in place that are intended to mitigate the reprehensible personal aggrandisement that seems to come hand in hand with some (but not all) people who post spoilers. If ANY of you are here to score points, to make a name for yourself, to take credit for some spoiler or other, to defend or rehash your own (or someone else's, or a website's) history of credibility, and so on - PLEASE do me and Jennifer and our staff a favor and LEAVE NOW AND DO NOT RETURN TO GALLIFREY BASE.

Soon we will assist you all with this favor by showing you the "door" should we perceive such things are happening from any member.

Get this straight: We don't mind spoilers here. But the only thing important when you are posting a spoiler is the spoiler. The person posting the spoiler is NOT important.

This problem has certainly reared its ugly head too much... and henceforth, we will simply ban without further word and without any recourse on a member's part if that member violates the above section-specific rule. So please take personal responsibility for your posts and think before you post, and all will be well.

And of course, we remind you that vigilante moderation will not be tolerated.

Isn't Dollard's episode set in the Georgian era? If Dickens is in it then he oldest he can be is 25 era ended in 1837, so it wont be Simon Callow.

>Eight's new outfit was meant to slowly transition into Nine's
was it though? If I remember correctly Mcgann got that outfit and the sonic screwdriver for himself so he could show it off at conventions and stuff, only later did Big Finish decide to adopt it for their covers.
Also, Mcgann never kept it secret that he was insanely jealous of Eccleston because he wanted to wear a leather jacket in the movie already but wasn't allowed to.

at least I think it's set in Georgian times. If it's Edwardian then they can have Callow.

Aw, shit, really?
That's cool. I just kind of assumed it was the intention to make him look closer to Nine.
Nevermind then

EVERYBODY LIVES

except Dickens didn't know the Doctor and died shortly after meeting him

in 1870

Is a good plot idea when cleverly used and hasn't even been used since Series 7. Fuck you all who think it's overused.

Where are we at now? Is clara fucking murdered and forgotten yet?
Last i saw was Last Christmas. Too busy to keep up now.

>Is clara fucking murdered and forgotten yet?
Ironically it's exactly what happened last series.

>was it though? If I remember correctly Mcgann got that outfit and the sonic screwdriver for himself so he could show it off at conventions and stuff
Can confirm this is the correct story.

>Too busy to keep up now.
Goodbye then!

>Is clara fucking murdered and forgotten yet?
Yes actually

Please don't fuck with me.
Both my fiance and I absolutely GREW to hate her.
We thought she was cute at first, and i think everyone will agree with that and that she slowly just got more annoying and not like what made her a sweet breath of fresh air.

>Both my fiance and I
sure

I'm not fucking with you. I don't want to spoil you but you just wrote the exact Series 9 finale plot.

Written by: Steven Moffat
Directed by: Edward Bazalgette
The Doctor: Peter Capaldi
Nardole: Matt Lucas
G-Man: Justin Chatwin
Lieutenant Stog: Dan Starkey
Voice of the Eternal: Nick Briggs
Wonder-Witch: Emily Mortimer
Commonplace: Alexa Chung
Granny Smith: Jennifer Saunders
Bill: Pearl Mackie

Bored, Girly Letters?

>Granny Smith: Jennifer Saunders
I swear to god, if this is true, and he wastes Jennifer Saunders like he's wasted every other special guest star in the Christmas specials...

WHERE
IS
MICHELLE
GOMEZ

FUCK
YOU
MOFFET

I don't mind spoilers, but yeah she needed to go. I'm glad she's dead. She was really something different in the start.
New companion?
>fixating on that
t. Butthurt virgin

Written by: cats and/or connor

Yes. And I'm not baiting.

You know it's fake because you just posted it.

You're two steps away from calling him cats, be careful.

>New companion?
will show up in the next season for the first time, the BBC have released some test-footage with her but we know nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaLficIRInM

We know it's you. We are not idiots.

Them's some hairy arms...

From the official Class Twitter.

WHOA!! A GIRL PUTTING EAR RINGS IN HER EARS!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING! GREAT PUBLICITY!!!!

I couldn't give a smaller fuck.

>Pls no. Bring back MJ
Is she any good, though? What's she been in that's watchable.
>that face with that hair in motion
Wow ugliest companion.
She seems like she could be fun though. At least more fun than the last couple of comps.

We're 4 days away from a trailer.

Probably not. Missing episodes found of other series aren't covered as much as Doctor Who.

Apart from the possibility of more Doctor Who episodes being found, I'd really like for some episodes from the first two series of an early seventies ITV series called Ace of Wands to be in this collection.

Nobody really cares about this show tbqh.

I care, despite the lack of marketing push.

Why do you care particularly?

Written by: Steven Moffat
Directed by: Lawrence Gough
The Doctor: Peter Capaldi
Bill: Pearl Mackie
Nardole: Matt Lucas
Heather: Jennifer Hyam
Moira: Jennifer Hennessy
Natalie: Keiran S. Dadan
Goodthing: Mina Anwar
Praiseworthy: Kaizer Akhtar
Steadfast: Ralph Little

Yes, murdered and forgotten. Sort of.

>Voice of the Eternal: Nick Briggs

Are they finally gonna explain wtf the dalek eternal was all about?

No.

I care about it about as much as I care about the basket of bread the restaurant provides before the actual meal. Glad it's there, but unless there's mold on it, I'll forget about it once my actual food arrives.

3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRAILER

GET ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

I like the weird, distant parts of Who.

Also, it's the first spin-off in a while. That's awesome. And it might get into some darker execution.

Series 9, Christmas special or Class?

vague as ever :) cool

The fucking shit they keep churning out never ceases to amaze me. Who actually buys this crap?

but tardybox, its going to be dark, its going to be edgy, its going to be sexy, its going to be bloody, its going to have gay scenes.

but most importantly

it's going to be right now.

That's the old hype train though

I eat choccy eggs but I haven't the faintest idea what the religious aspect of it all is.

This is old too. There's no Adam Orford hidden in the forest.

Personally, I'd say that's one hell of a bread basket.

I live for these. Someone should put Moffat crucified on the telephone pole.

>tfw no more torchwood ever ever
I should just kill myself then all of you

You make them, of course you like them.

IIRC it's supposed to be the day Jesus came back from the dead and basically walked around scaring the shit out of his disciples

Wouldn't it be Gareth and/or Barrowman that was crucified, while Moff looks smugly from above?

There's ear stories.

I wish, man.

That's actually way better.

Chill out John.

>ywn sit down with a mug of cocoa on a cold November night to watch Doctor Who and see the words 'written by Gareth Roberts' ever again

why live?

Speaking of ear stories, is anyone else a little pissed off at the total lack of information on the release date of the war dr vol 3? I'm toying with the idea of e-mailing them and demanding a refund tbqh.

hype-/who/ is worst /who/. I like it a lot better when we get something nice completely out of left-field, like Night of the Doctor.

>Night of the Doctor
>Good

pick one

Assuming the cast live long enough and that they sold more than 40 copies.

vk group posted this today

Did he actually write any decent ones? I only know The Caretaker and the one with the fatty from Gavin and Stacey.

Nice theory. definitely works.

But I always imagined the coral interior was the "shell" of the TARDIS, what'd been behind all the roundels and man-made walls. I imagined the Time War ripped his TARDIS apart, stripping it back to the dishevelled coral we saw in 2005.

Gareth has written some of the only 10/10 stories of New Who. The Unicorn and the Wasp for example.

The Unicorn and the Wasp?

His best contributions were on SJA though.

He wrote GOAT-tier Fourth Doctor novels.

It would be nice if big finish actually posted this information on their own site.

Does anyone have the other hype train pics?
Or the Christmas/New Years ones? Looking to expand my wallpaper folder.

Reckon Chibnall will keep the TARDIS purely because why spend budget changing something so good? You can light it differently, change some walls around, etc.

You guys like that one?

I am sure you have them already.

I don't remember, but I think it was OK.

The Lodger is my favorite That's Gareth story. He writes for the librarians too, a show I very much enjoy, somewhat in the vein of DW, probably kind of a knock off. The Librarian, played by Noah Wyle and a "bigger on the inside" library that happens to contain a tardis.

Shakespeare Code is alright, but he's mostly known for top-tier Fourth Doctor stories (and Only Human)

Not a hype train but this was my wallpaper for months.

This is the only bug bear I have with it. I want the column to go up and down, dammit.

the librarian a doctor-esque character^

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Hype_Train

Thanks, guys.

I've had this and other /who/ oc as my wallpaper for months on end too.
It's kinda lewd though isn't it?

I had the almost untouched version of that pic for a while.

How the fuck is the time rotor going up and down lewd??!

(As long as they don't put a glass dildo in the middle like they did in 2010)

Oh nice. I should really be more diligent about saving these things.
I was joking and kinda referring to the time rotor butt plug.

no its not.
the new one will be shit tier

I don't remember the green arrow on this

Stop getting hype. Nothing good ever comes from it and you fucks know it.

All it took was a lighting change and some bookcases to make it feel like a whole new room. They'll make it work.

I picked the wrong one, seeing just the thumbnail I put it there because I was wondering what the red circle was for.

It isn't outstaying its welcome, I don't think. It's nice to have a few years of one console room, rather than changing it up every few series. It looks very different in 2013 than it does in 2014, and even 2015 saw changes made (roundels added, darker lighting, etc).

I say this as someone who isn't actually that fond of it, but it does the job. It's a well designed set that allows for walls to be removed for the camera; it's a 360 monstrosity; it's adaptable and changeable if you want different moods and atmospheres - why change something that aint broke? Hell, you could just keep the room but change the actual console if you wanted a bit of a change.

It's just a fucking trailer. You can't be let down with a trailer. You can't have any expectations for it too.

Heaven Sent lived up to the hype. Agreed there's no reason to hype this trailer though. It's gonna be a shitty clip at best. Also Class looks shit.

They're memeing.
Gareth has written nothing but mediocre/shitty stories. Same with Chibnall. RIP Who

I wish they stopped rebuilding set every week.

the fuck it was GOAT senpai

the red circle was my joke of implying the suitcase was the new Tardis

What are we looking at here? The precursor to a rape?

OITNB season 4. Almost that tbqh, but the victim REALLY wanted to get "raped" by a black jewish woman to get the spotlight and fame even if she's arrested

>You can't be let down with a trailer.

>You can't be let down with a trailer. You can't have any expectations for it too.

>OITNB
I need a little help with this one. I'm bad enough on episode titles, let alone acronyms of them.

Orange is the new black

Oh, no wonder I couldn't work it out. I thought it was a Dr Who ep.

>It's a Martha gets arrested but still wants revenge for being replaced by Donna in prison episode

I'LL BE YOUR LIFELINE TONIGHT

>yfw it's a whole minisode.

>about Nardole

Heaven's a heartbreak away, Bill.

>It would be nice if big finish actually posted this information on their own site.
they post it on their FB

That Sontaran looks retarded.

Gonna have to be more specific.

that picture is far from complete

Linx is still the best

I'm worried if we gather all of these pictures together, we'll awaken some ancient evil.

He was the best character but the NuWho masks are clearly GOAT.

>2006

It was 2008?

I didn't make it. It was the first evolution picture Google gave me.

Best to worst: Linx (Time Warrior), Styre (Experiment), Kaagh (SJA), Staal (2006), Storr (Invasion of Time), Stike (Two Doctors), Shakedown.

They missed out the wobbly head Two Doctors ones :(

Starkey's mask is the worst.

Kaagh is the best (nice battle scar), Staal second, then Strax.

So basically you're not interested in Class, but rather just the idea of it existing

Well, I'm interested in its potential. The idea of a modern set of school kids, having to face off against sci fi monsters, could be interesting. The fact that it'll be in one location, instead of the Doctor just changing the location, means that there will be more consep[uences. There's a chance that some of the regulars might die, or be seriously injured, by the end. And this time, there won't be any convienient resurrections.

Plus, the fact that, based on rumors, two alien survovors, antagonistic to each other, will be forced to work together, is a good source of drama. We'll get regular student's point of views, as well as the point of view of an alien. Best of both worlds.

Oh, and April a qt.

April may be a qt, but she will almost certainly also be a lesbian.

In fact, I imagine there are no straight characters in this show.

Greg Austin plays a socially awkward alien student. So basically Luke Smith.

IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE.

This is SJA on STEROIDS. With bits of Torchwood.

It's also just Buffy again.

>Well, I'm interested in its potential. The idea of a modern set of school kids, having to face off against sci fi monsters, could be interesting. The fact that it'll be in one location, instead of the Doctor just changing the location, means that there will be more consep[uences. There's a chance that some of the regulars might die, or be seriously injured, by the end. And this time, there won't be any convienient resurrections.
The problem with this waffle is that it could apply to just about any series not yet seen.

All you are really saying is "it might be a good show" and you could say that about most things before they are shown.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING DOCTOR WHO
WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK
I REMEMBER TIMES WHEN I WAS LIVING ONLY TO SEE A DOCTOR WHO EPISODE NEXT WEEK
THERE WAS A REASON TO LIVE
NOW THERES NOTHING
LITERALLY NOTHING
WHERE IS
MY
FUCKING
DOCTOR WHO

I DONT KNOW HOW IM STILL ALIVE WITH NO DW

Were you not getting enough attention, 'user'?

Soon, user. Soon.

Will it be worth the wait?

Probably not.

But soon.
Oh, how so very soon.

>And this time, there won't be any convienient resurrections.

Place your bets now: One or more regulars seen 'killed' but they come back somehow, possibly within 4 eps.

eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll-results-one-point/

>eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll-results-one-point/
Worst poll ever with too few participants to make any result significant.

Honestly, it seems that no reason he could give will ever be good enough.

He never gives actual reasons, that is the problem. Basically "I think this will be awesome" is the only thing he has said.

> presumably this ballot was either Rob Shearman or Russell T Davies
Implying RTD reads his shit

kek

I KNOW, IT'S A PHUCKING TRAVESTY.

> TFW I have enough Doctor Who to last me a lifetime.

>But before that we have a one point non-televised story that I felt strongly should come in below all of them.
>628: Death Comes to Time (1 Point, 1 Non-Televised)
>Yes, yes. I wish you'd thought to downvote it too.

Death Comes to Time is great, and Sandifer's only actual arguments for disliking it are his ridiculous hateboner for Campbell's Monomyth and the way he completely misses the point of the story (which is not very hard to get at all).

What's the point of the story? Never seen it.

same
>tfw I haven't watched/read/listened to a single Who thing in a year >Still at the beginning of Four
>I have yet to start Dark Eyes
>I didn't read a single book apart from the War Doctor one
especially if I keep this pace

'Great' is a strong word.

His argument is, and I quote:
>The over-arching message of the story, reiterated explicitly at multiple points and levels, are that rules are the only things that matter and that even if they are completely arbitrary they must be obeyed because the alternative is catastrophic. The very act of breaking the rules is always morally depraved, no matter how good one’s intentions are.
(he then goes on for a couple of paragraphs with his usual hyperbole about how it's the most despicable thing ever written)
This ignores three things about the story:
1- The rule in question isn't arbitrary. The opening narration makes it clear why it was established.
2- The "rule" is technically broken in the end, showing very clearly that the rule by itself isn't the point.
3- Going from "there are a group of beings who must always respect certain rules in the story" to "the theme of the story is that all rules must be respected always" is a big leap of logic. And one that isn't justified in the context of the story.
The story is about the death of the Time Lords, the theme of the rules they must respect is only incidental to that.

And I stand by it. Even aside from the atmosphere and the epic feel of the story, I think it's one of McCoy's strongest audio performances. His confrontations with the Kingmaker, the Minister and Tannis in the final episode are excellent.

New board in case you didn't notice

>implying I haven't already been posting on it

Just noticed it, lurking.
Can't wait to see /who/ memes there

We'll spread to all the boards!

class HYPE

>all the boards
Lets not get hasty.
Remember to #AskPatrickNess something about #class on twitter, Thursday.

Any more stories available?

>tfw can't post in the cool kids' club
Goddammit I'm getting really fucking close to buying a pass.

Don't buy it just to post on a shitty magic board, buy it to get past captcha and to help stave off the website's inevitable death.

Here's my submission

REVENGE OF THE DALEKS
by Steven T Chibnall
The Doctor was coming out of the TARDIS when he got shot by a Dalek and died.
Fin.

thisI already feel like i've got my money's worth not having to deal with ANY fucking captcha anymore and a cool down period that's faster than I can type. It's like the good old days.

So, just like the tv movie?

ok, not JUST like the tv movie, but similar. Disregard previous comment as i suck dicks.

Thanks.

Anything else?

Similar enogh.

Anthology is nearly done. At 47,000+ words, and 162 pages.

Welcome to Gallifrey_Immigrant, enjoy your stay.

I'm amazed it's that long

That's kind of impressive.

I'm proud of us. (On phone, so trip might be off.)

Come on, man.

I'm still holding out for a couple more stories, but I should be posting it soon. I want to do it on Thursday, so we get a bunch of Who at once.

>I want to do it on Thursday, so we get a bunch of Who at once.
An interesting strategy. I'd be worried that the hype would eclipse the anthology or vise versa, especially in other venues.

So, should I do it earlier, or later?Maybe next Monday?

I haven't a clue. Thursday would probably fine I'm just being autistic.

Stick to Thursday.
No one's hyped for Class anyway. We've spent the last two months establishing that fact.

That's, like... a proper book.

Those first three look great, specially the first one. god dammit I don't even know why I like retro costumes and effects so much.

Solid proof that we are, in fact, literate.

Where can I buy a paperback copy?

Looks like a sex toy. Just sayin'

also doctor who sucks

*drops mic*

At your local printers.

Alright.

Indeed.

we r leet er ett

Of course. Who could forget. There's so much hype.

What question should we ask?

I was going to ask him if it's ok if "fandom" refers to him as "P. Ness".

Wonder what would he say.

It's funny--the most common companions aren't in the anthology.

I now have a moral obligation to include Romana II.

post qts

>first time an xmas special is filmed in the middle of a (proper) season
How fucked is the BBC?

wait actually wasn't The Snowmen done halfway through part 2 of series 7?
but then the show was going through a JUST period then too

Funny enough, I've been tempted to write up a short Romana II story to the anthology.

I'm guessing I'll get no response and possibly a blocking. It's not like he'll answer anything pertinent to the show, saving it all for the "big reveal"
<
What companions are featured the most besides clala?

>Three month wait wait between series 7A and the Snowmen
>Three month wait between The Snowmen and series 7B
>Six month wait between series 7B and Day of the Doctor

Series 7 was a tough time.

Ace edges out, with 3 or 4 appearances. Nyssa might be a tie with Ace, if I receive Trash Talks before Thursday.

I want to add a Raine with Klein story, and a Dodo story. But I want to avoid adding too many of my own fics to the anthology.

Oh, and one of Belle's drawings might not get in. Not because I didn't like it--I rather liked the drawing--but it won't really fit anywhere.

No worries, just happy to contribute.

2013 was a heavy af year for waiting. Waiting for the 50th special was hard and so was waiting for 11's regeneration.

And then of course there was the eight months between Eleven's final story and Twelve's first. No wonder they're losing the audience. We need consistency.
Even Class feels like it's coming too late. Hell Bent was nine months ago and we're still at least six months out from the next episode.

>We need consistency.
This. I still think a big part of Nine and Ten's success was because their series came out like clockwork in the Spring of each year. Under Moff, if anyone asks "so, when'll Doctor Who be back?" we can only shrug.

And even then you can assume that the series will have a minimum of 2 shit episodes AND that he will fuck up the finale. That is not encouraging at all

That's what worries me about this hiatus. We need constant Who, to keep it in the public's memory.

Thank you. Does Belle or you have any final request for a character she'd like to see in the anthology?

And to combat the samey nature the series has taken on... they hire Chris Chibnall.
Hooray for the status quo.

At the very least people can be excited for having someone else at the helms. It's quite sad that interest for Capaldi's doctor seems so low but I can't really blame the public for turning away from the show.

I mean, maybe he's better at showrunning and surrounding himself with talented people than he is at actually writing. Broadchurch S1 can't have just been a fluke, c-can it?

Dammit, I'm all worried again.
Capaldi deserves so much better than this. I don't want series 10 to be great for me. I want it to be great for him.

Don't be worried. No matter what happens, Capaldi's having a ball, and he's gonna have even more fun in Big Finish, God willing.

I feel bad for him too but I think that most of their problems stem from the failure to define 12, if he where to leave after S10 we would most likely have 3 series where the Doctor acts completely different in each of them.

I feel that to redeem him they need to just make a decision about his character and stick with it. This of course means Peter would need to do at least 1 or 2 series after S10.

>wanting doctors to stay exactly the same the entire time
>what is character development

character development is not the same as changing their personality from one series to another

did you miss the whole "am I a good man" arc? it wasn't exactly subtle.

GUYS
TURN ON BBC1 NOW

HOLY SHIT THE MASSACRE HAS BEEN FOUND

THE CELESTIAL TOYMAKER

OH MY GOD THEY FINALLY FOUND THE SPACE PIRATES

>obviously a bad troll
>check news anyways
>it's real

SERIES 10 HAS BEEN RELEASED EARLY!

wot

Sauce? I'm not finding anything on the usual sites.

Here's all 4 of your (crisps)

piratebay
ep1 is fantastic so far

Link? I'm not finding it.

>hurr please spoonfeed me
You should be able to find it yourself, it's not hard.

It's a joke. Sorry.

Fuck you.

It was just a prank, bro.

New thread

Not a very good one. You're a piece of shit, so please just fuck off.

I want to die.

We are in a JUST period too nowadays.