Rocky Horror will be out this month

Rocky Horror will be out this month.

Will this movie manage to be even worse than the 1975 version?

The 1975 movie is a classic you pleb.

By existing its already worse

I pity cinema workers on release night, there are going to be some absolute monsters in drag.

It's shit. So is the musical btw.

But I am confident FOX will stoop to new levels of shit

TRANSEXUAL

I'm pretty sure it's just a TV release.

It's not in cinemas

Is this actually getting a theatrical release? I thought it was just being broadcast on Fox.

>not liking Time Warp, touch-a toucha-touch-a touch me, Hot Patootie and Eddie's Teddy

All of the songs are mediocre at best and horrible at worst

>implying 'I'm going home' isn't the best song in the musical

Oh, I didn't know. So is it a series?

is there a full clip of this somewhere?

No, just an event for Halloween.

No

No it's a movie. An extremely cheap looking made for TV movie by FOX.
No.
And the tranny didn't even slap her ass right

As hot as VJ is, she can't pull off Sarandon's sex appeal.

*tips fedora*
M'reddit

> they tried to make frankenfurter into a real-life politically correct "gender transitioning person"

Holy shit, this is such a fucking failure

>reddit
>not loving RHPS

Oh you silly goose

ass-to-ass

It doesn't even make sense. The alien was male

Also Adam Lambert as Eddie is an awful choice.

>> they tried to make frankenfurter into a real-life politically correct "gender transitioning person"

Tim curry was GOAT in his performance simply because of the glee in his over the top delivery.

a politically correct tranny with depression problems would kill the vibe of RHPS

The tranny just does a Curry impression the whole time too

It's going to bomb and everyone involved will be forgotten before Christmas. Remaking films is bad enough, but remaking cult classics is suicide.

Is this out? Where are these clips from?

I may be able to fap to this.

The sad part is it can't really bomb since it's a TV movie and people will tune in even if just to hate it

Why does it look like a Dan Schneider produced SNL sketch?

Well it will damage all involved at least.

>"LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAAAAIN"

Meh I doubt it.
This will be forgotten soon.

The dynamic is quite interesting tough.
It's similar to Ghostbusters marketing only that it partially works here

No. It doesn't. The thing is a travesty and you're a faggot for liking even one element of it.

You are a retard.
The only thing I find interesting is how everybody hates everything about it especially the tumblr superfans while not being able to say anything bad about the tranny

Post more of this beautiful woman please

damn dude

idk if its the magic of push up bras or she filled up a little bit. finally has the body of a woman

Aprendo espaƱol para ella

Son of a bitch, I knew that was Reeve Carney.

It's some fag

Did you not see the fappening my man?

>No feet shots

Can't be Dirty Dan

Of course it will be.

The original had Timothy Motherfucking Curry.

This one has some second banana tranny who's most interesting attribute is he managed to put a reference to dicks in his name.

The first one was a low budget b movie that earned a cult following through the test of time.

This thing is a network produced glossy turd with I'm guessing 20 times the budget that wants to ride the coattails of the first.

So both will be failures at first

isnt the whole point of the movie a man dressing/acting like a woman??? why is a woman playing Frank-N-Furter???????

This network version will not gain a following later.

The first one depended very much on the talent cast. That magic is gone.

They can do a shot for shot remake, trying recreate something like that is futile. Hell, its full on Normie thinking. It got popular through the ritual of communal viewings late at night. Its not so much the movie but that experience that made it popular. It's sad they don't get that. They go at it like better lighting makes this movie better.

There is no reason for it to be made because of home media and nobody who is a true fan of the original would participate in this shit.

based cena

enjoying the original film is definitely one of my guiltiest pleasures because i honestly can't think of a single worse movie fanbase than RHPS fans. they're all incredibly obnoxious, degenerate borderline personality disorder drama club bitches and fags that lived in drama club back in high school. the worst kind of people.

gay as fuck

It has to,original's level of degeneracy are nothing for modern times

Lol somebody missed her nudes from the Fappening.

everybody, calm down. all this is is high school drama club masturbatory material.

No Curry, no hurry

agreed, they made me think I hated the movie itself

>remake of Rocky Horror

How angry was /cgl/ when this was announced?

he plays the criminologist