"Hey, everyone."

>"Hey, everyone."
>audience literally bursts into wooo's and tears
>everyone stands up and claps hard at that moment
>literally miss the next 15 minutes of the movie due to the audience roaring and clapping

none of you fags do this in the theatre do you?

make up things that didnt happen?

No. I certainly dont,

happened in theatres across america buddy.

In my theater they literally just had to pause and rewind it because there was 5 minutes straight of clapping, cheering, whistling, and people screaming WOOH! and YEAH! They gave us $5 concession vouchers at the end to apologize for the disturbance, even though a good 75% of the people getting them were responsible.

didn't happen where i'm at. beaners just sat there in silence.

t.Frenchman

I hate when people stand and cheer when their favorite character appears on screen. That only happened in like banana republics who didn't know how movies actually worked until like a decade ago. Now its pretty common in the states.

But I guess that's what I get for seeing capeshit in theaters.

Maybe don't watch with a bunch of teenagers/manchildren?

The worst it gets around my area is every will chant "kino!" And raise their crab legs in unison.

I couldn't even see the movie because it was a no singles night and my mom was busy

I get so angry when someone cheers and I can't hear what's happening. Just do a little celebration. Unless it the first showing or something where all the fans will be.

Your own fault for not torrenting the movie and watching it in the comfort of you own home

This is actually pleb city.

someone please explain what I'm looking at

Someone unironically made a cinegrid for Civil War so I took the opportunity to judge it

>Be Polish
>See DOTD (2004) in a theater in NYC
>Ving Rhames appears
>the literal rest of the movie is street apes "muh niggra'ing"
>Go back to Poland
>no Niggers

feelsgoodman.jpg

Do you literally have autism?

did you make the chart?

>"Hey everyone"
>audience does not reaction
>*Spiderman looks intensely at Cap*
>small "YEAH" can be heard from a single audience member
>"Did you just throw a fucking frisbee at me? I'm not a dog, I'm a spider."
>giggling noises can be heard
>"This is why they put you in the fucking freezer Cap, because you probably wouldn't be able to tell a Taliban from your countryman, you kike loving fuck."
>some gasps, other starts clapping
>"This is what the American call a patriot? This country need another 9/11"
>loud "Allahu ackbar" heard, audience is in uproar, some start running, some start pulling out automatic rifles and shooting
>"Yikes! It was just an absurd joke Cap, there's no way I meant that for real right?"
>audience bursts into treat, followed by dead silence as the rest of the movie continues

>who didn't know how movies actually worked