Is he the Roman Polanski of our times?

Is he the Roman Polanski of our times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCHB4GCyufE
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262316
socialstudiesforkids.com/funfacts/notguilty.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4IUe4NImsg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's literally nothing wrong with the guy being a rapist if his movie has a powerful message.

Guess it's time for a certain someone to make a holocaust documentary

He avenges a rape in the movie too.

If he wasn't so egotistical to cast himself in the lead role this wouldn't even have blown up.

>raping women and killing babies is a powerful message

It's not enough to be rapist.
He also needs to be a pedophile to be accepted as a true auteur.

>im sorry I was accused of rape?

LOOK- I get that he's black and that's triggering, but he has nothing to apologize for and if you can see past his skin this speaks to many of us. He was accused then acquitted. He legally did not do anything wrong. Yet since he was accused at all, he's guilty in the eyes of the SJW media. This is a nightmarish scenario. He fucked around w some crazy bitch in college, she threw around false accusations, he was cleared, she killed herself. Sorry, lady, RIP. Life goes on for the innocent.

> It's ok this guy raped a woman cuz he's black 'n disadvantaged and doesn't know any better

Liberal Mental Gymnastics

>apologize for being accused of rape

>He avenges a rape in the movie too.
What did user mean by this?

> apologize for getting away with rape

fyp

>expected to apologise for being accused

WE

> SJWs hate rapists more than anything in the world
> SJWs will excuse niggers of any crime

MFW

> be a nigger rapist

Thread theme
(starts at around 1:30)
youtu.be/aCHB4GCyufE

Yeah and Savile did nothing wrong either. Did you see all those gifts he brought kids and all the money he donated? A good guy

>I feel terribly about it

Fucking why? You feel terrible for not raping someone?

Savile is white. Of course he's guilty.

How are these related? They're hardly comparable, obviously.

If there's something artsy cinema from 60's Italy and Turkey has taught me it's this.

this

Witch hunt if i ever saw one

>how are these related?
Savile raped lots of females whilst Parker may have only raped one but he did so with a group of friends.

If he's innocent AS PROVEN BY A JURY then he doesn't need to apologize, nigger or not.
That said he will still hang on the day of the rope for making such a race bait movie.

>Rape someone

No files are claimed or anything

>Suddenly become famous

Claims are made.

Smells fishy.

What happens in the movie anyway? Do we see Blacks go on a rampage?

Django Unchained will always be the greatest Black film ever made.

>"I like the way you die boy"

How is it a race bait movie? Slaves riots happen all the times. It's the main reason why the 2nd amendment is the way it is today.

>people expect others to apologize for being accused of rape

What kind of world do we live in?

>Guilty until proven innocent
>ft. R. Kelly
lmao

It's coming out in this political climate, it portrays darkies rioting and using violence against whites as a good thing.

>he will still hang on the day of the rope
Sure he will, kid.

idk any real person who thinks that guy raped anyone. no person that knows the details of the story anyways.

>It's a "filter the entire movie in blue color" episode

I agreed with you until I did a bit of research, but his skin actually is pretty relevant:
>On campus in 2001, students raised concerns that race may have influenced Celestin's initial conviction: Celestin is black (as is Parker), while the accuser and all but one of the jurors were white.[85][89]
It's the same sort of situation as it was with OJ- whether we like it or not racial tensions can influence these cases in negative way. I'm not saying I'm sure he's guilty, but people are right to be skeptical of the outcome

>the day of the rope

My word, you're a faggot.

Birth of a Nation is more race-baiting garbage, but

>won't apologize for being accused of rape

I'm going to have to side with him on this one. The idea that FUCKING CIS MALES have to say sorry because someone claimed to have been raped by them is a new level of ridiculous, even for SJWs.

this is what it's come to satan? defending this piece of shit just because...he's white?

What does he have to apologize for? He was tried and acquitted. Even if he were convicted, if he'd served his time, he has every right to resume his life. If we can't accept that, we might as well not have courts at all.

>mfw Nate gets fired from filmmaking and now has to take Pavlo's job and has to stare at Chloe Moretz all day as punishment

>Apologize for Being Accused
Fuck that. Not Polanski.

Dunno man, rape is used so loosely these Days. Like some slag regret cheating on her boyfriend it's rape the next Day. He could probably have been nicer but actual rape is taken seriously these Days despite feminist claims of the opposite. He walked Free so he's clear in my book as far as rape allegations go.

As for his racebaiting, well that's another story..

This thread is raping me right now

This just goes to show that the semantics of our linguistic grammars make it so BLACK BODIES are not allowed in white spaces. There is a dynamic Othering of black phalli that weaves a white female narrative of victimhood. The dialectical conclusion of this is that he didn't do anything.

>In 1999, while a sophomore at Pennsylvania State University, Parker and his roommate and wrestling teammate, Jean McGianni Celestin, were accused of raping a fellow Penn State student.[78][79][80][81] The unnamed accuser stated that Parker and Celestin raped her while she was intoxicated and unconscious and said she was unsure of how many people had been involved.[6][82] She claimed the two harassed her after she pressed charges, and that they hired a private investigator who showed her picture around campus, revealing her identity.
So he's apparently a cuck rapist. Never thought I'd see that

Just because he was aquitted Dosent mean he's innocent. The Sister claims the victim killed herself because he got away with it.

Why doesn't he just hold press conference accusing the Tumblerfumblrs of being racist?

>dat Carlton smirkstache

lol

>accused of rape
>proven innocent
>portrayed as the bad guy for not apologising for himself being accused

what the fuck is wrong with people? I assume this is some kind of SJW thing right? why the fuck should you apologise for something that happened TO you, and was then subsequently proven to be false?

I thought it was Carlton in the thumbnail. Was disappointed for a moment that he'd raped someone before I realised who it was.

>Rape a girl
>Get acquited cuz dindu nuffin
>Make a movie glorifying rape and killing of whitey
>Liberals be giving awards and shit

I'd feel terrible too if I was convicted by the media and then didn't actually get to rape anyone. You may as well have done it at that point.

Imagine how bad they would be trying to shit on him if he were white

He's right though, if there's no evidence that he raped and he was judged innocent in a court of law then who the fuck are the crowds of rabies-infested SJWs on the internet to say otherwise and lynch his new film?

So what if she killed herself, doesn't prove shit. Maybe she had mental issues and that was the reason for the false accusation in the first place.

In the new tv spots their integrating pictures of BLM protests into the trailer. Its fucking hillarious. One came on during Monday Night Football last night.

OMG why is everybody focusing on his past instead of the message behind his brave and stunning film. Black people are literal slaves on a plantation in current year. By the way, black can't be rapists. It's called reparations when they do it, not racism.

He wasn't proven innocent you triple nigger he was found not guilty, there's a difference. The reason why he was found not guilty is because he had consensually fucked the girl before so the judge was all "lol ok w/e" even though Nate and his friend raped that girl when she fell unconscious and she recently killed herself.
Not to mention that his new movie features a rape scene where it's two white men raping a black woman, so this niggerfaggot is just rubbing it in.

>even though Nate and his friend raped that girl

Aww that's not what the law says honey

Are you blind? SJW's are pissed at him for this, especially black women. Its the "WE WUZ" black nationalists that are defending him.

>two white men raping a black woman

Literally never happens. Black "women" are too disgusting to rape. Seriously. :Look up how many white on black rapes there are a year. ill give you a hint:ZERO

>"I feel terrible about that situation, but at some point, we've got to ask ourselves, like, is this a film that is important to us?"

>omgggggg stop talking about rape goshhhhhh im making a rly gud movie its like super duper important and stuff jeeeeeeeez who cares if the girl me and my friend raped killed herself get over ittttttttttttttttttt

So if your girlfriend falls unconscious the whole room can use her like the village bicycle then while she's out cold, right user?

>Not to mention that his new movie features a rape scene where it's two white men raping a black woman, so this niggerfaggot is just rubbing it in.
I'm glad the movie looks like a TNT daytime drama. It will be SO obvious what the kikes are up to come award time. Everybody will be able to see through it.

>If he's innocent AS PROVEN BY A JURY
That doesn't mean anything OJ won his criminal trial and lost his civil trial. Common law is a joke

> It's ok this guy raped a woman cuz he's black 'n disadvantaged and doesn't know any better

Look, if people are willing to give Cosby a free pass, you think they wont' look the other way for Nate?

>implying that is what happened

He admitted to having sex with her that night. She was too drunk to consent. His friend, who was there too and also accused of rape (and co-wrote the movie with him), was found guilty.

>is this a film that is important to us

He is right.

It's not , so let's just leave the rapist and his movie alone.

Accused /= Found guilty.

Polanski is an actual fugitive and director, much more based that this remake peddling bitch.

Cosby is Cosby.

I already forgot this asshole's name.

So if I accuse YOU of rape, we should presume you are guilty.

That's literally what happened.

Here is what happened in a nutshell
>Chick gets drunk and passes out
>nigs gonna nig
>Nate and his friend decide to fuck her
>Chick wakes up while they are fucking her
>Accuses them of rape
>Court
>Chick had fucked Nate before consensually
>Judge shrugs and rules Nate not guilty based solely on that fact
>nigs gonna nig
>Nate makes a movie about a slave who rebelled against his master
>He rebels of course by killing mostly innocent women and children because
>nigs gonna nig
>Chick kills herself but totally not because she got raped, she killed herself because her rape allegation didn't work so she went "darn might as well kill myself in like 10 years"

I doubt it. Its one womans verison. And we all know women lie.

You forgot:
>Nat Turner was a woman-murdering rapist
>Nate Parker makes him look like a hero and all whites look like villains

Hey guys, it's Hollywood, okay? Some stuff had to change for the movie to work, okay? #BLM

>Historian Stephen B. Oates states that Turner called on his group to "kill all the white people."[13] A contemporary newspaper noted, "Turner declared that 'indiscriminate slaughter was not their intention after they attained a foothold, and was resorted to in the first instance to strike terror and alarm.'"[14]

>The rebels spared almost no one whom they encountered, with the exception of a small child who hid in a fireplace among the few survivors. The slaves killed approximately sixty white men, women and children[13] before Turner and his brigade of insurgents were defeated.

>The rebellion did not discriminate by age or sex, and members killed white men, women and children. Nat Turner confessed to killing only one person, Margret Whitehead, whom he killed with a blow from a fence post.[17] Before a white militia could organize and respond, the rebels killed 60 men, women, and children.[18]

>In 2002, scholar Molefi Kete Asante listed Nat Turner as one of the 100 Greatest African Americans.
>In 2009, in Newark, New Jersey, the largest city-owned park to be built was named Nat Turner Park, in honor of his struggle for freedom. The facility cost $12 million in construction.

>scholar Molefi Kete Asante
>scholar

WE
U
Z

BABY KILLERS

>I literally just don't know anything about slavery and I enjoy my willful ignorance

Slave rapes happened all the time.

Sources cited: Thomas 'COLONIZED' jefferson

you have to go back whiteknight

Well you can have sex with your property. We are talking about modern times. White men don't rape black women. Of course they used to do it back in the day, but that was more about dominance over property

The great debate of which group Cred Forums hates more, women or black people

Well, that's funny, because the context of this discussion is a film about slavery.

So thanks for telling me I'm correct and that your initial post was nonsensical

Why not both? Both are dangerous in different ways

But no one raped black women. They raped farm equipment. Slaves aren't "people"

WUZ

I'm not familiar with the allegations but if he was Proven innocent then why should he be expected to apologize?

I have to agree.

Though one may not agree, they were hot considered people and the mentality a modern rapists has is not comparable to the mentality those owners had about what they were doing.

Like an Arab or a Colombian might fuck a goat whether it wants to cooperate or not might find doing that to a person deplorable nowadays.

It was fucked up, you don't fuck farm animals, but I wouldn't consider the act rape.

i hate both but gay blacks are pretty chill so we should all just become faggots

without the lisp tho

OMG dude, no joke.

Gay blacks > straight blacks.

Queens need not apply, they are shitty people whatever color they come in.

lol, faggot pastys

>he thinks sage still works

>implying this rape apologist will ever have a gf

gr8 b8 m8

If he's innocent why the fuck does he have to apologize?

This movie is really going to help race relations too. Jesus christ. I live in fucking Bed Stuy I'm totally gonna get jumped if someone on my block sees this movie. Thanks Nate!

This, all he would have to do is pull the race card and most of the SJWs would shut the fuck up. I don't understand why he hasn't used it yet.

I love reading NeoGAF threads about this guy. The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Not guilty =/= Innocent
His rape trial took place in the nineties. If it took place today he'd be in a jail cell by now.

i'm in a similar situation, without giving away my locale, maybe even worse

imagine if he pulls a polanski and says he was deported because da evil white devils made him did it

the directed being forced to leave the country because he's a rapist combined with the movie would be fucking chaotic

please link to thread I want to have a laugh

>Not guilty =/= Innocent
That is exactly what it means. Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty?
If he wasn't proven guilty then guess what? He's still fucking innocent.

>White men don't rape black women. Of course they used to do it back in the day

>But no one raped black women.

I see you're actually just poorly shitposting so nevermind

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262316

>Not guilty /= innocent

Everytime I hear this shit I can't believe it's for real. It has to be a troll.

Good luck user. Stay safe

I think most people here believe Nate is innocent but they're so sick of the whole 'accusation=automatic guilt' bullshit that they wanna see the SJWs squirm from the cognitive dissonance of the accused party not being a straight white male boogeyman.

The PC brigade is essentially cannibalising itself at this point, and Nate's just someone we're scapegoating to hasten the process because the schadenfreude is too damn cheeky

Here you go, since you retards can't seem to understand our justice system: socialstudiesforkids.com/funfacts/notguilty.htm

It's for kids so even retards like you can understand it.

>If the judge or jury are not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt, then they must deliver a verdict of not guilty. This does not mean that the defendant is innocent. It means only that the prosecution did not convince the judge or jury beyond a reasonable doubt.

user get the fuck out

Making sense isn't allowed.

Yeah, no.

I believe he did it, but since they had sex before, he got off.

Still a conflict for the SJW's.

Real problem is people can't separate the work from the person. A lots of talented people are jerks, or just really bad people personally. Doesn't make their work any less good.

This movie will probably be clumsily presented shockgore, a piece of shit by itself without having to point out the piece of shit starring, directing and writing it.

No Roman raped the girl and ran away to another country to avoid punishment. Nate was just accused by an unstable woman and it never went anywhere even tho he was a black man and she was not.

Not even in the same solar system of similarity.

Nah m80 he's a rapist through and through. Whenever it's brought up he sneaks in little comments to try and cover his ass like "I didn't rape her but I mean she WAS in my dorm so"

thanks user :)

sincerely the same to you, friend

>ITT Underage faggots
All you edgy teens are looking at this through the lens of modern feminism. You see a guy was accused of rape so you automatically want to defend him because you hate SJWs. This happened in the nineties before all this garbage today happened, stronk womyn didn't run around screaming muh soggy knee in the nineties, and they didn't scream rape for the hell of it. NP raped a woman with his friend and was found not guilty (not guilty != innocent) and the woman later killed herself. Back then Nate Parker wasn't known for jack shit and wasn't rich, there was no reason for her to falsely accuse him.

For all intents and purposes they're still the same, It's just syntax you pedant

Roman Polanski is a good director though

>For all intents and purposes they're still the same
No it's not you quintuple nigger. If you commit a crime, but they can't *prove* you committed the crime beyond a reasonable doubt, you will be found "not guilty." It does not mean you are INNOCENT, it means that you are found NOT GUILTY. Our justice system does not deal with innocence, it deals purely with guilt and whether or not the accused is guilty of the crime.

So it does mean the same.

Not guilty is legalise for innocent, since that's what you are until proven and the legal system doesn't deal with the word innocent.

Are you actually fucking retarded or are you just baiting?

WE

What I am is innocent, or rather not guilty, until proven otherwise.

Yeah, maybe, in some technical sense you have a point but practically speaking what is the difference. Should someone be haunted permanently by this weird specter of suspicion forever even after being deemed legally innocent?

WUZ

RAPISTS

fuck this dude for making a race-bait movie. who cares what happens to him. i'm neither black nor white so i don't care about racial politics that much, but his movie was so clearly made due to the current political climate in terms of race that it's sickening, pure unadulterated garbage.

he even had the audacity to ask if "the movie is important" like no you fucking shithead it's not important if you made it under the pretense if it inspiring more violence and fostering divisiveness

WE

Except he actually is guilty, and only got off on a technicality.

I would go rape you

>So, once you're found not guilty, you're as good as innocent, at least in the eyes of the law.

I like your cherry picking you dumb fuck, and if I were you I would refrain from calling anyone else retard.

>chick I fuck consensually
>gets drunk decided to fuck her without asking
>aint no fun if the homies can't have none
>call my buddy
>we fuck her
>go to trial for rape and then get aquitted

This shit right here. What is he even apologizing for the justice system working for a change?

Fucking kek'd. Why didn't they use this photo in articles, dude looks like white nationalist Michael Cera
Our /ourguy/ if the plots got too deep

No, because Polanski's movies aren't race baiting trash

Sorry I got falsely accused. So sorry.

What the fuck is wrong with the media? How is this acceptable?

Don't you get it?

There is only one possible motivation, clicks and views.

You think of media were reasonable and balanced it would be as lucrative?

Why do women get so drunk they pass out at parties? It's like dressing up as the Monopoly Man and walk around bad neighbourhoods at night, shouting how rich you are, and then complain you got mugged.

I don't know about you, but I think it's a shame I can't walk around neighborhoods drunk as fuck dressed like the monopoly man.

Well, yes, sure, but if you did and got mugged, people would think you were an idiot to put yourself in harm's way like that.

The technicality being that 12 jurors, who had seen all of the evidence and heard all of the testimony (not just read the transcripts), believed Parker enough to find him not guilty of the crime

Parker is a piece of shit for making a film like Birth of a Nation, but to say that an accusation = guilt is SJW nightmare logic. One underreported fact is that the investigating detective admitted to threatening the prosecution's star witness, who later recanted his testimony and said that it was given under duress.

That'd be even funnier

I'd go with Dolemite

youtube.com/watch?v=4IUe4NImsg8

Or that the neighborhood is a bad one.

For example: I can do that shit in mine and I won't get mugged.

Didn't his roommate get thrown in jail for rape?

Wait, he's the lead in the movie?

Wasn't this the guy who had that comment about gay guys "not being a real representation of black men" or something? You guys know what I'm talking about, right?

I was so embarrassed when I saw that.

Was he ever on put on trial?

>how dare you not admit guilt

Can't be convicted if the victim kills themselves!

>Cred Forums rages when a woman falsely accuses a white guy of rape
>said white guy is acquitted and SJWs still go after him
>Cred Forums is incapable of controlling its primal urges to sling shit at their monitors
>how could SJWs do this, he was proven innocent by law

>black guy proven innocent of a rape by law
>hes totally a rapist, you know he did this shit
>fucking niggers

>Implying the New Orleans Mulatto slave owners didn't culturally enrich their Irish slaves

But seriously, why does everyone keep ignoring the Irish Slaves?

>strawmanning

>dismissing an argument because its validity is inconvenient to you
ishygddt

>but at some point we have to stop caring that the woman who accused me and my best friend, who was convicted by the way, of rape killed herself because BLACK LIVES MATTER YO

Jesus. What a scumbag.

If he was also Muslim their brains would implode.

There's different people with different opinions on one of the MOST entry level boards.

Yet you choose broad brushstrokes.

And the original birth of a nation was about white guys who ran through thousands of niggers(men women and children collectively) for over 50 years because they were bootyblasted at losing the war, what's your point?

I redirect you to

This guy wishes he was even in the same area code as Polanski when it comes to filmmaking.

Wrong. Cred Forums has shit all over Dan Schneider, Bryan Singer, Roman Polanski and Dan Silva.

>>In 2009, in Newark, New Jersey, the largest city-owned park to be built was named Nat Turner Park, in honor of his struggle for freedom. The facility cost $12 million in construction.
And look what they fucking did with it.

The point is that he's a massive hypocrite with absolutely no moral authority, but bad faith probably doesn't matter much to sanctimonious gang rapist scum like Nate Parker

any place looks like that shortly after a huge crowd.

If they aren't paying people to empty the trashcans fast enough or simply don't have enough, the fuck do you expect?

>rape white bitch
>get away scot free

Living the black dream, respect