What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

I once meet a fat dude whose favorite movie was Mr.nobody, so he tattooed a poorly drawn jared letos' face in his shoulder. I always thought people didn't do that kind of shit in the real world but I was wrong. Also, I think he may be dead now.

Anyone else think the script in this movie was fucking shit for the most part? Aside from a few neat ideas, the drama unfolds in just the stupidest way

a shitty movie that tries to be "le deep"

thank god

Is there an extended cut? I need to watch it again.

I don't know, turned it off one hour in because of how terrible it was. Maybe it gets better idk

Watched it years ago, can't really remember what happened. Something about different life decisions leading to different outcomes.

I was really fucking interested in the space colony, the rest seemed like /r9k/ wish fulfillment bullshit but I was mostly disappointed by the fact that the story focused more on his love life than that. When I first saw him wake up in the cryostasis chamber I was convinced this movie would at least be somewhat interesting.

The old man's voice totally ruined it

I watched this movie because of a girl truely wasted 3 hours of my life

Only the very end was confusing, otherwise it was pretty straightforward

tb honest I liked it

Women REALLY like this films.

It's just because Jared Leto or why? What's in women's mind about this film?

>I remember before I was born
>cue unicorn XD

Yeah, no

DUDE OBSCURANTISM EQUALS DEPTH LMAO

>dating girl named Anna while watching this
>Nemo ends up with Anna
>Anna and I aren't together anymore

>It's just because Jared Leto or why
partially

Juno Temple love started with this film

Probably because women don't like making hard choices, like what to eat for dinner

Idk, I didn't finish this fucking movie

I fucking loved that movie. What other movies have a multi- / inter- / meta-textual narrative?

Stuff like Cloud Atlas, Synecdoche New York, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead... I am happy for recs. Old movies and obscure stuff is also welcome.

An overrated piece of garbage that Cred Forums tricked me into watching years ago

Anyone?

He had thr power to remember all his different lives through the Mandela Effect right? And it was that angel in the beginning thay blessed him with that power right ?

Thats what i got feom it

Click?

Maybe anything with a bit more substance?

Being John Malkovich

Yeah that's something I am lookign for but I have already seen it of course. Any more ideas?

kek
me too

The only thing I liked about the movie is the soundtrack

It was far far faaaaaaar too long to be amusing, especially after you've grasped the premise. That prime teen pucci tho.

It's the teen romance subplot user.

It was like watching two teens in lust who were to dumb to realize that they were anything but in love with each other.