So is he going to be returning as the Joker or not...

So is he going to be returning as the Joker or not? How come Affleck hasn't addressed the Joker at all in his upcoming Batman movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/ben-affleck-deathstroke-batman/
youtube.com/watch?v=JsBz4-5-01k
youtube.com/watch?v=x_bWKM4l6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=rKV2k-SOk8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lYWHbxLG6xs
youtube.com/watch?v=RBlG5AXcb-k
youtube.com/watch?v=-CaXHNF5ADA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I HAVE to see Batfleck and Jared Joker fight on screen!

If DC don't make this happen, then they have entirely fucked up the new series with showing us Robin's dead costume, and then not even taking the Joker/Batman story any further...

Even Batman and Joker could have had more interaction in SS or at least Joker could have acknowledged him instead of just saying "We've got company".

He's obviously got a multi movie contract deal so he's not going anywhere.

Plus Deathstroke and his actor will probably a lot easier to manage.

collider.com/ben-affleck-deathstroke-batman/

>Collider’s own Steve Weintraub recently spoke with Affleck in anticipation of his staring role in the upcoming thriller The Accountant, and during the course of their conversation Steve asked Affleck what it was about Deathstroke that made him the right villain for his movie:

>“He’s a great villain because—I just had an instinctive feeling that he would match up with him well. You know, I’m a big admirer of that character as well, especially in the New 52 the way that they did Deathstroke, and I thought that it could work.”

This, desu. Also, Leto signed a deal with Warner to be in the new Blade Runner so he didn't have a falling out or anything.

i sure hope he does not return in any of the future DCEU films.He is boring,irrelevant and stupid,suicide squad should be his first and last appereance and then to fuck off from the universe forever and for good.

>It's a tard can't even bother to read the only 3 replies episode
/our/ guy isn't going anywhere

Leto is my favorite Joker adaption. Looks exactly like the Joker and acts just like I want the Joker to be.

Leto is lucky because of the meme millienials these days always posting pictures of his Joker all over social media.

But man, his Joker is rather forgettable. They have to have scenes in The Batman where hes actually speaking sentences and in cool scenes, rather than being in gay scenes with jumpcuts every milli second.

>But man, his Joker is rather forgettable.
Nah he filmed some really great scenes for Suicide Squad that got cut unfortunately which angers me.

Although I did really like the interrogation scene in SS and how he gives that guy a fruit basket or something which explodes and kills the guy.

Classic Joker there. We need more of those moments.

They need to recast that part ASAP. Leto was absolutely the worst Joker ever seen in film. It's best we just forget it ever existed.

No fuck off Leto is fantastic.

I admire how they made him look so much like the David Bowie Joker that never made it to screen.

There's a fundamental issue with Leto's Joker. He's too pretty.

I have no idea why they cast Jack Nicholson over David Bowie

As unlikely as it is, I really think they ought to use the twist of the Joker being Jason Todd. It would be be a fresh take on the character while using an already existing foundation in the DCEU.

What's wrong with an attractive evil person?

>Ted Bundy
Attractive evil people do exist

This "Joker" is not the real Joker.
The real joker has already been casted and it is someone obvious

Do you people seriously don't get it yet?

The Joker was already used as the golden goose for the Suicide Squad movie: it served to attract both the general audience, which still had TDK in mind, and comic buffs who where curios about his "next incarnation".
Look at OP's pic. It doesn't matter if he had 18 scenes of screen time initially or just 7 or 9 like the final product shows: he was always marketed as the protagonist. That's what they sold you.
There's a reason why it's the DCEU's highest grossing flick yet, and that's not Killer Croc.

That doesn't mean he won't appear anymore in the DCEU, but he already served his purpose in their world-building plan. Not to mention that with everything that came before, during and (especially) after Leto's primadonna antics, his presence as a regular character is not to be took for granted.
He knew from the start that he was banking on the reception of Ledger's performance before him as a memorable cinematic archetype, took it way too serious, and now he's butthurt because he realized that he was used just so WB could hurry and make their response to The Avengers. Now that they've fidelized their audience after three high-grossing entries, that can finally happen, and they're certainly not building their future plans around him.

Marketing wise, Suicide Squad was basically "le Joker: THE MOVIE xD" disguised as an ensemble villain movie. Villains that, let's be serious, nobody cared about.
Now that he served his marketing purpose, the Joker's not a priority anymore, and he will be used too (at best) as a mandatory secondary character just to make some nerd shut up.

Honest question, how is the joker still alive in these movies. This Batman who doesn't have a problem killing people would have ended him right.

>and it is someone obvious
I hope that the role that they said he is playing as is just a "joke" and cover up.

>Please let him be the Joker

But come on... Jared Leto Joker merchandise is selling like hot cakes. How can they not make him the main villain in a future DC film.

They could make him wear tons more clothing and outfits and then market a lot more pop vinyls etc which people would buy.

I don't think this Batman necessarily LIKES killing (if he did he wouldn't have bothered fighting all the goons at the warehouse hand-to-hand), just that he puts the mission above all else. It's also implied Robin's death was what pushed him over that edge.

>I don't think this Batman necessarily LIKES killing (if he did he wouldn't have bothered fighting all the goons at the warehouse hand-to-hand)
Did you even watch the movie? Batman uses his sharp knuckle knife things to kill the guys by punching them in the head

Well he killed a good portion of the warehouse people. And since Harley killed Robbin (at least i think that was implied) wouldnt he have let her drown.

Batman has no idea Harley did that

>"HA HA THE JOKE'S ON YOU"

Worlds greatest detective didn't know that?

This.

How can the Green Goblin be the Joker why that would be like The Human Torch becoming Captain America.

He was too much in grieving and mourning for Robin to research the case properly.

Besides, he's been busy with other stuff

>How can the Green Goblin be the Joker
Why not?

Are you familiar with Willem Dafor's film legacy?

>Dracula
>Jesus Christ
The man can play anything.

ANYTHING

He looks so much like Dennis Reynolds..

youtube.com/watch?v=JsBz4-5-01k

You're assuming a lot there to fix the plot holes m8

>Killed over 40 women
>Escaped prison
>Had sex with a women who admired him while he was locked up in prison and got her pregnant
He is literally the original Joker

THE ORIGINAL ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

No John Wayne Gacy was the og joker

Violator

Robert D. Keppel, the real James Gordon

hmm... Good Point

holy shit. where's that from?

Spawn

youtube.com/watch?v=x_bWKM4l6WY

How good is this guy holy hell I didn't even know it was Leguizamo

youtube.com/watch?v=rKV2k-SOk8Q

>Spawn is a 1997 American supernatural superhero horror film based on the comic book character of the same name, written by Todd McFarlane and published by Image Comics.
noice

wow that CGI for 1997 is pretty impressive.

Why does CGI suck so bad now? I mean, compare this to BvS's Doomsday.

This is miles better!

>What were they thinking...

Lol no

Yes

Leto is the worst Joker, I hope we never see him again

Really funny, user

The fuck was his problem?

Sometimes women can't get off

Leto looks like a punk awful version of the original.

imgur.com/a/ZQUxg

Always related
Leto is the best Joker since Romero

>imgur.com/a/ZQUxg
I loved his golden AK-47.

You see one of the black guys holding it in the kitchen scene.

>"bla bla bla... all that chit chat's gonna get you hurt!"
>"I'm gonna make you be my friend"

Just wait and we'll see him as the big bad of the Batman movies just like in the Arkham Games, Deathstroke is on a mercenary getting paid by the Joker or other Gotham mobster

This scene with this background music and that henchman talking to Joker was brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=lYWHbxLG6xs

How can anyone take such a hot girl seriously?

It's like fighting Black Widow and not spreading her legs wide open just to nut in it real quick

You one of those guys who cannot appreciate an attractive female as an actor because you are constantly thinking of boning her every second?

I so hope we see more of "Mob Boss Joker" doing random unpredictable shit

>During a confrontation with a guy, the Joker gets pissed off after someone offends him so he unzips his pants and starts peeing in the guy's drink before yelling at him
"DRINK MY GOLDEN SHOWER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Seriously make the Batman movie R Rated and let Jared do his own crazy stuff

I only want him back, if only so Takehito Koyasu can continue voicing Joker in the Japanese dubs of the DCEU.

>mfw I can only speak English so I am not able to enjoy epic voice over dubs from other countries
feels bad man

Please post clips of japanese Joker

I can't speak Japanese either but I enjoy listening to the acting.

If it's a movie or show i've seen before, I don't really need subs.

that said Joker tended to have some great voices in both dubs of the Dark Knight.

Keiji Fujiwara (Theatrical/DVD dub)

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlG5AXcb-k

Hochu Otsuka (TV Asahi dub)

youtube.com/watch?v=-CaXHNF5ADA

I hope someone uploads Koyasu's rendition in the near future.

Don't make me get an obsession where I need to track down all different country versions of my favorite films to hear the dubs.

>Keiji Fujiwara
>fucking Cheeda Nick

LOL that's not what I expected.

>both Affleck and Leto decide to method act
>Affleck ends up beating the shit out of Leto every other day off set

KINO
I
N
O

>>During a confrontation with a guy, the Joker gets pissed off after someone offends him so he unzips his pants and starts peeing in the guy's drink before yelling at him
>"DRINK MY GOLDEN SHOWER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
That's not... a very joker thing for a mob-boss silver age inspired Joker to do, kinda too edgy

Every time these threads come up, I can't tell if that one Leto autist is joking or not.

For what it's worth I like him too.

>That's not... a very joker thing for a mob-boss silver age inspired Joker to do, kinda too edgy
What are you talking about?

Jared's Joker tried to get Harley to make out with Common before he murdered him.

>Wardrobe person is putting Affleck's Batman outfit away after a day's shooting
>Suddenly Jared appears
>"Hey let me put it away for you"
>Okay whatever
>Next day Affleck rocks up on set
>His Bat suit has been painted in red graffiti

Nah, Monster T was talking shit about Harley and the Joker made an example out of him.
Monster T was already dead when he called Harley a bitch, after that Joker was just toying with him.
Joker felt the most malevolent in that scene, like a shark who would deliberately make sure blood got in the water before he attacked.

>after that Joker was just toying with him.
Exactly. That's what is so crazy about him. Very unpredictable

Give me a genuine answer. Are you joking? I can spot your posts a mile off and you've been doing this since the film released. Is it a meme or are you really just an autistic 15 year old girl?

I'm intrigued and I second the question.
That "drink my golden shower" quote can't be serious.

What is your problem? I like this Joker and you are offended by it?

The latter then, I see.

Of course he'll be back, he signed a contract.

>So is he going to be returning as the Joker or not?
but of course he at this point is under contract obligation
he also will kill lois to turn man of murder into a berserk

>he also will kill lois to turn man of murder into a berserk
That would be great

That'a the story of Injustice.
People thik Flash being armored up and warning Bruce was a reference to that possibly happening.

Hope not, he was a shit emo joker

He only got 7 mins of screentime.
You cannot fully judge him

>emo
Dumb meme.