>>74985329

This explains why I've been getting marketing calls from him telling me my windows has a virus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g18Dn4-cdnw&ab_channel=SonyMusicIndia
youtube.com/watch?v=db2edc8lq54
youtube.com/watch?v=SxdRZ6szqOM
youtube.com/watch?v=9dX5fO5PWLY
youtube.com/watch?v=pqB6LsTmL6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When does the movie come out?

I can't wait to post successful Brendan and say "Cred Forums" BTFO!"

Hey, we all want him to be happy

Do you really want to watch a Bollywood movie?

>"Cred Forums" BTFO!"
we all love him

>Do you really want to watch a Bollywood movie?

You do not know what you are missing
youtube.com/watch?v=g18Dn4-cdnw&ab_channel=SonyMusicIndia

if it does sustain him do you think he'll stay over there so he doesn't have to pay the bitch anymore?

Old Shahrukh Khan movies are only worth it. Pre 2005

I-is this his comeback?

HELL YEAH WE SAVED HIM
FUCK YOU REDDIT YOU THOUGHT HE WAS JUST FOR LIFE BUT THE OG'S OF Cred Forums WERE BACKIN HIM UP AND NOW HE'S FINALLY UNJUST TAKE THAT REDDIT

>bollywood

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

I really want a documentary about Brendan Fraser.

Looks like a comfy movie

>Movie is a roaring success
>Brenny stay sin Iindia, moves all of his money to his Indian bank account
>Mega star in India, raking in millions, fucking the finest POOnani, dining with the wealthiest and most influential

His time has come, boys. Get ready.

>rupees

Fucking poo in loos actually have the same currency as in Zelda?

No wonder their country is so shit, imagine trying to pay for a cow with giant gems.

This nigga lived over half his life. His time came NOW?

There's already one out

youtube.com/watch?v=db2edc8lq54

>rocking the JUSTified haircut in the movie that's supposed to save him
he's finished

>Indian women
Seriously user?

There isn't that many Indian women with "good genes". Of course all the good gened Indians are in movies but when you ACTUALLY go to India: be prepared to see how Indians ACTUALLY look.

EMBRACE THE HATE

Nah m8, even the girl from the movie looks like a 7/10 at best, but it doesn't make it less funny, au contraire.

>get fucked by alimony and Hollywood
>Cred Forums makes fun of him

>get successful gig in Bollywood
>Cred Forums makes fun of him

It's a lose-lose situation

JUST POO IN LOO!

What are you talking about? Cred Forums is cheering for him.

>working-with-Brendan-Fraser-was-inspiring
Ofcourse it is
It takes a tremendous load of willpower to deal with the stress of that much alimony
Fraser is a god amongst mankind
A GOD

>On April 20th, 2022, at the age of 78, Brendan Fraser was found dead in his studio apartment.
My feel when in the year 3000 when the internet is long gone due to the 3rd world war, some people take this as fact.

Either way: Brendan's film legacy will grow strong I predict

He used to be so perfect :3

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Seagal-Fraset buddy cop movie when?

>"It was the 20th anniversary of the film School Ties, that some kid called it a Matt Damon and another called it a Ben Affleck which I understand is doing pretty well you know."

FUCK all memes aside I am so sad for Brendan :( watching these actors who he played alongside be so well in their careers whilst he has been forgotten...

Someone needs to make a better tribute video for him, without the "cuckold" "just" references

>That Curb Your Enthusaism music ending
youtube.com/watch?v=SxdRZ6szqOM

HOLY FUCK whoever made this youtube channel is a genius!

Just Every Motherfucker Birthday

Like every year, detective Steve has to find a birthday present for one of his seven kids. He decides to go at the end of his patrol with his partner Brendan. After crashing a few dogs and parking their armored vehicle in a civilian's home, they take the direction of an antique dealer's shop where he is supposed to pick up a glorious japanese sword for his kid's birthday. When they arrive to the shop, Steven recognizes the sword as being a long lost artifact of great value since he is the world's foremost expert on ancient swords. At the very same time, bad guys break in through the windows and steal the sword. A captivating pursuit ensue, where Brendan runs and Steven levitates after the villains, shooting them one after the other for the rest of the movie before getting the sword back.
Roll credits.

I can see him play Kenny in live action adaptation of TT's TWD since he has a thing for Indian women now

Half of those rupees goes to this cunt

>free hat

>Half

So she gets like 6 dollars?

How would Brendan react to this ad?

>half
She gets much more than half.

We love him you fucking idiot. Fuck his golddigger ex wife

Will the payments to her ever be reassessed? It's so fucking unfair. This may be the one good thing about being a single loser. Not that I have any money for this hypothetical bitch to take from me. God I hate her so much!

holy kek

He's tried to have it done several times, but she insists he's hiding money and the only way to prove his innocence (nice presumption of guilt) is a full audit.

holy shit, does he actually have the JUST haircut in that flik? I need to see this shit

Damn it Brendan, you still have the bone structure. Just do a 10 week cycle of steroids and drop the fat, get a tan, buzz your hair so it still looks good and you will be better looking than Jason Statham easily.

He could EASILY become the alpha chad again. If he can't bounce back, what hope do we have?

Those cost money

Ne needs a personal trainer but he can't afford it because sugar tits uses all his money on Versace Handbags.

Would you agree with my Plan B? Call her and apologise for fighting her on the alimony for years and that you have some more money for her that you had been hiding and maybe you could call over and drop off the cheque? Then call over, kill your children in front of her, then kill her and kill yourself last. That would show her.

we just break his balls a little, thats all! literally banter.

lmao

oh wow. the hair cant be real. QEKKD

first naruto, then ichigo, now brendan. will this be the new fashion trend?

PUNISHED FRASIER

UNDERRATED

>all is well

youtube.com/watch?v=9dX5fO5PWLY

>bollywood
>successful
youtube.com/watch?v=pqB6LsTmL6c