What did she mean by that?

What did she mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2942294/pregnant-olivia-wilde-slams-subway-riders-for-not-giving-up-seats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know the context but this seems like a clear cut case of virtue signaling to me.

Maybe this will help

This woman is so rich that she could take any Limo ride at any time of the day. But the one time Miss Wilde takes the subway with us plebs she doesn't have a golden seat for herself.

globalnews.ca/news/2942294/pregnant-olivia-wilde-slams-subway-riders-for-not-giving-up-seats/

>Pregnant Olivia Cockburn, her foot on your throat a bag of dicks to your side, she tells you to eat them
>Wat do

That was an order

fuck off

what did she mean by this?

hello is this waifu thred? :DD

He thinks actors are rich

No. Go away now

>Her water breaks
>she makes you sip it tricking down her leg

?
r u sure
im p sure olivia wilde is someones waifu

>you can be a dick to people and their recourse is whining on twitter instead of getting their boyfriend to kill you

Feels good

Dude, wtf?

don't respond to him

>1. I didn’t tell u to get pregnant 2. Get an Uber (you can afford it) 3. I paid the same amt as you for the subway ride,” the user wrote, according to E Online.
How was this person wrong?

>riiiiight
Those are a lot of 'i's.

>He thinks actors are rich
He think they're not

>Five "i"'s, the sure sign of an insane mind.

It's something called being a real human bean

he isn't a american princess

look at this white devil tring to steal a seat from hard working minorities

Rich or poor if you don't ask a pregnant woman, an old man/woman, a clearly tired worker or a disabled person if they want your sit you're a subhuman worse than a shitskin.

Pregnant women should stay away from the internet.

mmm don't mind me. just unemployed and spreading my legs on this comfy seat. getting foreverially comfy and wiping my hands on the seat after I eat a delicious drumstick.

What if I am a tired worker? Does preggo trump me?

Virtue signaling cuck

should have thought about that before she let some lad sling one up her

>12$ millions
>rich

pick1

She's rich. If she wants to take the subway, she should stand, pregnant or not, and let people poorer than her, people who work harder than her, have a rest in fucking peace (this means shutting the fuck up). If she doesn't like that, she can go fuck off to a limo. She can afford it. Fuck her.

This is what my argument is when I'm in the gym and a PT tries to take over where I'm at because

>muh working the client

I paid to be in the facility and have access to everything, move your sorry ass somewhere else.

>I have to give up stuff I paid for access to because someone else has problems

is this what being a cuck is like

I believe in doing the right thing, being a good person, holding doors, and giving up my seat too. But it's bullshit to complain about it, like it's something that's required. And putting someone on blast to the world, and attacking them for it, is just downright vile. At the end of the day we're all human, and we're all equal, so go ahead and "stand" for equality bitch

He's entirely correct, but it's still polite to give up your seat for a pregnant woman.

That said, it's also impolite to go on twitter to bitch about how someone didn't give up their seat.

tl;dr fuck em both

>giving your seat to a man jaw 5 head with no career anymore

Yeah, he did the right thing by not moving.

/thread

Yeah, people shouldn't feel entitled to small social niceties. I think it just speaks volumes about the state of the world that this is what people spend their time complaining about.

"I couldn't sit down for ten minutes. REEEE"

Peace times are the worst times.

hello ledecky bro.

Ride a fucking taxi or some shit you cunt.

True, too. When I rode the train, I always gave up my seat for people I knew who needed it more, but crying about not getting a seat is rude, especially if you're telling people to eat dicks or bags of dicks or whatever.

Olivia Wilde is the niece of Alexander and Patrick Cockburn -two of the greatest journalists ever.

If you want to understand what's going on Syria, Patrick Cockburn is the best.

Nobody pays for a seat on the subway. You pay to ride the subway, where there are seats you can sit in if one is available. If you see someone who is elderly or disabled or pregnant standing, the good thing to do is to give up your seat, if only because you'd want them to do the same for you if you were in their shoes.

Should've just told her that he was autistic, therefore disabled, therefore more entitled to the seat than an able-bodied pregnant woman.

Men will only help women due to evolutionary urges that affect our subconscious. This isn't going to work when it's a pregnant woman.

ROASTIES BTFO OUT

The seats in subways and on buses are reserved primarily for people with reduced mobility. And a pregnant woman qualifies.
It's not even about social niceties or entitlement. It's kind of like taking the disabled parking spot when you're not handicapped.

>There is no law that forces me not to shit my pants
>I can shit my pants if I want, I won't abstain for your own comfort
>lmao at people not shitting their pants because it makes people uncomfortable, is this what being a cuck is like

That's how you sound

I've said it before. If Olivia Wilde was smart she'd be perfect. But she's stupid as shit. She thought playing a doctor on tv made her an intellectual. She's an opinionated bimbo like Ratajkowski. Like the textbook definition of "libtard". BLM supporter, thinks refugees are brown angels etc.

>Wilde-Cockburn

>She's an opinionated bimbo like Ratajkowski
What did Ratajkowski say?

Fuck that cunt. When i was a poor uni fag and had to ride mass transit i never gave a seat up. I didn't care if it was a preggo or oldfag. Can't fucking stand, gtfo.

>comparing shitting your pants to giving up a seat
>thinking this is an apt analogy

Is this what being a liberal virtue-signaling cuck is like

Then you're a douche, not to mention, you're supposed to give up the set, it's MTA rule.

Imagine what she'll look like AFTER the baby.

Would she be like this if the man was black? I doubt it, infact I bet there were black guys sittin closer to her and she went to the white guy sitting on the other side. I guess being black counts as a disability.

>thinks refugees are brown angels etc

Y'know, if I were an Arab, I'd be shouting nonstop about how dangerous they are to retarded liberals.

Where do you live at. Public transportation buses in my area don't really have enough space for everyone to be shifting around and trying to accommodate one another.

She literally said white boys are problematic schoolshooters and the main source of guncrime.

>It's kind of like taking the disabled parking spot when you're not handicapped.
Not really. Taking a handicapped spot when you aren't handicapped can lead to a fine, whether people need it or not. Sitting in seat on a subway train won't lead to any fine.

Some buses and trains have seats specifically reserved for handicapped/elderly/pregnant people, but the rest of the chairs are just for whoever (and even the reserved seats aren't enforced by anyone, and anyone could and does sit in them).

If you want a seat, take a taxi.

DAMN, Olivia Cockburn still looks like THAT??

>I have to invent elaborate scenarios in my mind to reaffirm my racial beliefs even in situations that have nothing to do with race politics

Dude are you ok.

>white boys are problematic schoolshooters
True.
>the main source of guncrime.
Not true.

No one ever gives up their seat for a 21 year old dude, stop kidding yourself

I know that's why I didn't say it was exactly the same thing.

>Some buses and trains have seats specifically reserved for handicapped/elderly/pregnant people
And the asshole was probably taking up one of those seats.

>Where do you live at.
Uh, in NYC, the elderly, disabled and pregnant have priority on all front seat in the buss.

Same in the subway, the same applies for the lateral seats.

>Elaborate
>Hollywood liberal on public transport

C'mon man.

Lmao cuck cuck cuck may may am I koool yet guys

Friendly reminder that everyone on Cred Forums is basically an amalgamation of all the terrible characteristics they generalize entire ethnicities as having such as greed, disrespect, lack of intelligence, etc. and they are actively attempting to use cringeworthy teenager memes like "cuck" to justify their corrupt natures and shitty personalities. Not to mention the way their obsession with cuckolding reflects an obvious inner fetishization of it, which just adds another layer of hilarity to their already unparalleled satire-like stupidity and lack of self-awareness.

i hope for that baby's sake it's born a male
jesus fuck what an iron manjaw

t. trigert cucks

Is that what counts as journalism now? People writing what someone tweeted, and then showing a picture of that exact tweet?

>give up your seat to a preggo woman
>this entire year is women yelling they want to be treated equal

So stay standing

>waaaah the men aren't being chivalrous
I thought she was STRONK independent womyn. Eat a singular dick, Olivia.

Olivia Wilde really is like that. Only whites can be racist etc. All actresses are stupid except me. She went up to the mic on some gala/fundraiser and talked about why she divorced her husband "he didnt make my vagina wet anymore, it was like it was dead amirite ladies? lmao"

Stupid, stupid woman. Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are smarter.

I will never pretend to be interested in swimming and go along to her little female swimming competition races in the hope that later that night she wants to reward me for being so progressive by squatting over my mouth and laying a 40cm long putrid, yellow turd on top of my closed teeth and then using her gnarled clumpy mass of pissy, cheesy pubic hair to smear the shit all over my teeth and wipe it back and forth like a toothbrush crafted in the depths of sexual hell while she shakes psoriasis flakes over my throbbing bugleboy

You don't get it user. If you dont give up your seat that makes you a shitlorded trump supporter whos probably a secret cuckold

>implying searching out blogs written by feminist ham planets and pretending they represent the population at large isn't your way of alleviating the cognitive dissonance you experience from being a shitty person while complaining about shitty people

Kill yourself.

>worse than a shitskin.

>subway in NYC
>implying it wasn't all shitskins

>only white non-liberal males can be "shitty people"

Thanks for Correcting The Record

You silly slapper! Little do you know that touching my head against the bulging bellies of peeved pregnant women while I secretly masturbate under my oversized cape with decoy arms is exactly the fetish that most delightfully enthralls me! Huzzah, my quest for the perfect penispull continues on despite your public outcry, worthless wench!

I'll give you Cred Forums retards one thing, you're the most shamelessly delusional abortions I've ever seen. The way you fantasize replies that justify your persecution complex and project them into reality is fascinating.

>"he didnt make my vagina wet anymore, it was like it was dead amirite ladies? lmao"

Nevermind. I was wrong to defend this person.

I'm sure a non pregnant women would give her seat up to a pregnant man

This I always offer my seat to old people/preggo women, this is what makes white people better than others. Mutual respect, unlike niggers/spics and soulless gooks with no feelings.

>insulting assumptions and demeaning retorts are only okay when they're directed at non-liberal males
Wow, you sound like a shitty person. How tolerant and progressive of you!

>virtue signaling
the fuck is virtue signalling

Degenerates. You give up your sit to pregnant women. Period.

I bet you're all under 25.

>argues by imagining people are liberal based on zero evidence and then spews a bunch of rehearsed lines

The fact that you Cred Forums inbreds wonder why everyone hates you is proof enough that you're the dumbest people alive. I sincerely hope you die suffering.

I agree. It always annoys me when guys don't get up for pregnant women or the elderly.

I mean, I never do. But they should.

More like this is what led to white cucks giving women the right to vote lmao you stupid virtue signaling liberal faggot

Basically its when cucks do things so they can show off to other cucks how progressive and liberal they are

>hay guys I have up my seat to a ptenant woman
>I'm so liberal and feminist and tolerant, yay!

Insisting on showing off how "good" and "caring" you are by parroting all progressive SJW opinions even though you don't know what they're about.

I offered to let a pregnant woman sit on my face, and well whattya know. I'M the bad guy. I got mocked and abused. Really nourishes the noggin.

it's when u signal virtue

>imaginary strawman scenarios and presumptuous lies are only okay when I craft them up
More of that "do as I say not as I do" nu-logic, huh? How progressive and liberal of you

I live in a 99% white country and liberalism isn't really a thing. But I guess you feel cool acting like an uncultured nigger.

Nah, they're just americans. They won't do anything unless it's law.

so it's a term made by SJWs? Why the fuck do you retards care so much about SJWs if you hate them so much?

On Christmas home on the train, I had a seat booked for my girlfriend and I and some old lady was in it and the girlfriend told her to get up and we sat down. I've never been so turned on. I might as well have been watching her plough the little old dear with a strap-on to the sound of Tangerine Dream.

I live in a 100% white country and nobody here acts like an effete castrated cuck. But I guess it's cool to virtue signal that you're a liberal nu-male pussy in your libtarded globalist country

Well it's not in the Holy Constitution so why would they? If the founding fathers wanted them to let preggo bitches get their seat on the subway I'm sure they would've mentioned it.

IT IMPRTANT IN LOVE AFFAIR TO HAVE PROCESS DEAL WITH STRESSES OF LOVE AND DISANGREMENTS. WHEN WITH FIRST LOVE OLENKINA, I ARE MANY TIMES HAVING ARGUE ABOUT AMBIITIONS IN LIFE NOT PROVIDE HER WITH LIFE OF QUEEN. I A PASSIONATE MAN BUT ALSO QUICK TO ANGER AS HER FACE DELICATE AS ANGEL SOON FOUND OUT. TO DEAL WITH THESE STRESSES I COME UP WITH WAY RELEAS ANGER AFTER READ FAGGOT ECKHART TOLL. I GO OUTDORRS AND EVERY TIME I NEED TO CRY I SIMPLY RELEASE DOVE. BUT PROBLEM IS I CANNOT AFFORS DOVE FROM LOCAL PAKI SUKHVINDER SO INSTRAD EVERY TIME I RELEASE PIGEON. PROBLEM IS AFTER TWO YEARS THOUSANDS PIGEONS BEGIN ROOST IN LOCAL CHURHC CAUSE MANY DAMAMGE I RECEIVE HUGE FINE FROM PLANNING OFFICE OF LOCAL OBLAST IT A BIG PROBLEM, LOVE. IT HAS HABIT OF COSTING MAN HIS DIGNITY AND ALSO FINANCIAL IMPEDIMENTS. THANKS YOU FRIENDS, FROM IGOR.

>sitting on public transport

why do you people do this?

> that you're a liberal nu-male pussy in your libtarded globalist country

All these buzzwords and projection. I don't have liberal views, never voted for them and as I said liberalism isn't a thing here, fag marriage isn't allowed, and liberal parties never even reached 10% mark in elections.

Anyway enjoy being gopnik/chav or whatever equivalent it is your country and feel proud about being a literal white nigger.

the guy should've asked why her husband isn't driving her around
her bloated ankles are his responsibility, not that of the transit public

Fucking retard

>If you see someone who is elderly or disabled or pregnant
>you'd want them to do the same for you if you were in their shoes.

>No one ever gives up their seat for a 21 year old dude
>elderly or disabled or pregnant
>a 21 year old dude

Is your favorite food glue?

Cuck

>celeb doesn't get her way
>global news

modern journalism was a mistake

>hey lookey at meee i'm a psychologist

Giving your hard earned seat to a woman. she should have sat on the floor.

he uses "cuck" like its his finishing move.

Ok so I misunderstood him but you know what I'm sick of giving my seat. I'M ABSOLUTELY SICK OF IT. I've never failed once to exchange it for anyone who seems remotely in need of it. My mother even said I do it too much. But god fucking damnit, why does a 80 year old women need to grocery shopping at 7 AM on a Monday morning? What the fuck are you doing on a bus with 5 shopping bags full of shit you knew you would make someone else carry at early in the morning by counting on your frail old look. I'M ON TO YOUR SHIT GRANDMA. All you are doing is causing all the working, studying, actually useful members of society more harm. EVERYTIME. 90% of the freaking bus is filled with old people. Either wait until noon or go to a grocery within walking distance or as a third option FUCKING KILL YOURSELF CAUSE NO ONE LOVES YOU ANYMORE THAT'S WHY THEY LEFT YOU.

Seriously they should pass a law that prohibits all retired people from using public transport before 12 PM. I had to get off halfway and walk to school this morning because old people don't understand how physics work and they kept piling in and in even when outside they could CLEARLY see there wasn't anywhere else left. and the equally retarded driver kept pulling aside at every stop. i had to get off because i couldn't stand all the ass sweat anymore. seriously fuck old people

>le strong indepentand womaenz
>womenz is equal to men
ok
>MOOOVE OUT OF MY WAY GIVE ME THAT SEAT!

also
>uses sucking dick as an insult
>sucks dick all the time

And you get trigert by it nonetheless, cuck.

>if you make an observation you must be triggered

Doesn't take a psychologist to recognize that someone who is constantly thinking and talking about "cucks" has some internal baggage they need to address. Stay delusional though, fatty.

>if you make an observation you must think it to be your "finishing move"

really made me think

not even that guy, but i'll take both, now go fuck yourself with a rake

>observation

"Cuck" is the attempt of people who are not so smart to associate everything they vilify with a shameful sexual act, thus conditioning people to join their ideological niche. It might be intelligent if it weren't such a primitive propaganda technique that all but the dumbest people can see straight through.

>CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK XDDDD

Whatever helps you sleep at night, cuck

Hey ledeckyfag. Good to see you.

Ps-Maya Dirado best swimfu, period

Her and Sodakiss stood near us at the Delocated live show 4 yrs ago. My buddy offered her his seat, she politely declined. /blog