I used to watch South Park until around season 15...

I used to watch South Park until around season 15. I loved seasons 5-10 but then it started getting worse and eventually got unwatchable.

Is it good again? Should I give season 20 a shot?

pls respond

I didn't like last season but this new season is pretty funny so far

If you like modern politics and events yes, its bretty much political cartoons you find in the paper that always takes the middle road. Not particularly wise social commentary, but I still enjoy it. BTFO of SJW

what day does it air?

BTFO SJW

people who type like this can't be any older than 13

at least mentally

You dont understand the show. Dont get me wrong, its not hard to understand, it doesnt set the bar high. But its blatantly obvious from comments people make about it that they dont get the show. I dont know why, im not gonna go full edge and call everyone stupid. But its satire, they make fun of everyone. In that regard you could say they take the middle road, but i wouldnt say so myself. The very point of satire is to, well, satirise everything. Take the first episode of season 20 as an example. Ive seen people complain about reusing turd and douche, but thats the whole point of the episode its about rehashing. Im pretty sure its even stated somewhere in the dialouge. Yet somehow it flew over the head of so many people.

It's utter shit just like it has been after season 10.

>tfw no new episode this week

this OP.
But start by watching the last season first episode for the continuity

I like seeing entitled people have their opinions challenges, it sends them into meltdown mode.

sue me.

No

This sounds like a high person comment.

Taking the middle road and making fun of everyone is easy, then you have no beliefs that can be challenged by another party.

This is what I imagine you look like.

If you thought it was shit then, don't watch it now because it is WAY worse.

That is the point of satire though.

>tfw you're so old you bought S1 south park on VHS because it only started airing on tv so much later in your country

Satire is kind of dumb, isn't it?

Does anyone else hate the current version of the theme song as much as I do? It hasn't changed in ages, either the united pilot version at half tempo or the country version is the best.

it's not funny, but watching it passes the time. I haven't laughed once but I have smirked twice so far this season

They didn't even have entire season VHS's. They sold tapes like 2 episodes on them.

Yes, SP had its glory years, but I still find it comfy and thought S15 had some great episodes. I particularly liked Royal Pudding and You're Getting Old.

>I didn't like last season but this new season is pretty funny so far

That's weird, because this season is exactly the same like the last one, it's just a continuation in same crappy style with some new stories, same dumb jokes, memes, SJW and social media references.

To answer OPs question - no, do not give it a shot. You thought seasons 15+ were bad? You wouldn't recognize show in the state it's in. If you're someone who grew up with South Park just bury it in your mind and go watch something else.

Have you ever considered, that your personality, including your interests, change over long periods of time independently of whether south park changes or not? No? It's about fucking time you did.

Why did they change cartmans voice