haha

hah!

wow so original and funny
let's give her a golden globe

Yeast infection!

HAHA fuck, I can just imagine her saying it.. :D

TAMPON

Dildo!

Nick Swartson is coming to my uni. Admission is free for students so should I go?

I'M A SLUT LMAO

TITS

SWEATY PUSSY

Filthy

>he literally tried to rape my mouth noo i dont want to see a penis nooo

Girls are funny get over it

Of course

dude wine lmao

its always sunny's episode on female comedians was so accurate and funny

I was interested when the critics gave her good reviews calling her "fresh and interesting".

Nope. A full show dedicated to her annoying valley girl shtick from the Daily Show.

Go for it.
Bring a bag of oranges. Ask him if he wants to buy them.

Marriage amirite?!

*crowd spontaneously combusts*

>starts career(?) on jokes about slut shaming
>now gets mad about being slut shamed

Fucking women I swear.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

women's lives revolve around their relationships with men. you should be glad they arent funny. if they were it would mean they were independent thinkers.

ABORTIONS!?!?!

>Go for it.
GO. FOR. IT.

that was most apparent when that beta kid made a joke on twitter trying to echo her humor after meeting her

>only I can make jokes about being loose

Wow this thread is so empowering

>...MY DIRTY FUCKING MINGE
>[SEXUAL LAUGHTER]

So?

Men make jokes about their dicks all the time.

>they put this guy on tv to potentially mine the pedoring scandal but suffered through an autistic post-rape baby interpretative dance

Non.

bump

I want to have sexual relations with Amy Schumer.

sarah silverman was making chink and nigger jokes before you were even born, she is not any where near the same shit tier as amy schmoomer

Didn't she have a joke about being with a wrestler and just getting worn out constantly and not being able to keep up so she broke up with him because she wanted to have lazy sex?

It's amazing how much she talks about sex yet apparently sucks at it.

>every time Amy schumer talks about her vagina I lose my shit

>cougar town
>promoted as being about old chicks trying ot fuck younger guys
>show is nothing with how it was promoted

It's literally old people the show with some faggot younger guy

That is so true.

>chink and nigger jokes
im laughing already. fucking simpletons w muh racism.

ACTUALLY WROTE A JOKE FOR MY SCRIPT

>I was interested when the critics gave her good reviews calling her "fresh and interesting".
You're part of the problem

>MY FAT
>DIRTY
>VAG

>[audience is signaled to commence the unholy orgy]