Jumped shark

So I hear it already jumped the shark in the second episode by making the heros muslims?

DESIGNATED

Someone needs to get Kaz "Unload My 9 in the Welfare Line" Miller on this shit

There's no hero Muslims, but they did go with the safe predictable cliche of having the Muslim community be victimized scapegoats. Almost certainly the villains of the show will wind up being domestic right-wingers or political/economic elites. Kief carries the show on his back.

This show is legit, its so true to real life. That part with the govenor thinking he can do whatever he wants was legit. The hatecrimes commited against muslims was legit.

The show was so fucking real and legit I love it

>Michigan gov hates Muslims and tells police to rape and kill them
Meanwhile in real life the Michigan governor is a pro refuge cuck

>DaGodfather907

Sounds like an educated authority.

How much can Kief squat? Must be hard carrying the show alone.

Only 2 episodes in and the writing is already is hamfisted garbage

But user, didn't you enjoy the scene where every reporter got news of the poor beaten muslim teen at the same time and rushed the only government representative at the time of crisis?

>implying actual reporters aren't parasites that love to ambush people with shit they can't answer

If Netflix dropped every episode at once this show would bomb. It's garbage but it's only 40 minutes a week so people will stick with it.

>implying they would interrupt a speech from the President

He's the only surviving part of the US government and all they give a shit about is some kebab, ridiculous.

>It's a "user screencaps his own twitter again" episode

They didn't give a shit about the mudslime, they care about his reaction to something he had no knowledge of.
Press have always indulged in "Subject reacts to secondary subject" long before jews on youtube tried to copyright the concept.

>tfw you just want Kief the Chief's show to not be cancelled & grant him eternal happiness
;_;

>stronk wymyn that's smarter than the shitlord men calling that it aint the mudslimes
I'm telling you right now it was neo-nazis or at least the scary alt right.

Honestly I'm afraid he's gonna JUST himself if this fails.

Who the fuck approved another cringeworthy family subplot?

>yes, let's get the only remnant of the government to the White House, the logical next target

>video posted literally 5 seconds ago
>expect President, who has been giving a speech for 2 minutes, to be caught up

That actually really bothers me

This show shits itself any and everytime Chief Kief isn't on screen

>expect President, who has been giving a speech for 2 minutes, to be caught up
That's literally the exact opposite of what they wanted. Their expectation was for him to say something that would be either embarrassing or something that could be sensationalized to validate their job. It would also grant the talking heads that would be chatting about his unprepared statement for the next fortnight some semblance of relevance.

Why can't he get a good show?