>Empty my nine into the welfare line

or something similar

Bara ba ba baaaaaaaaa
I'm lovin' it

BABAZOONGERS

Bagziga

BRANTISVOGON

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

So what did you guys think of last night's episode? Bernadette's disgust towards being a mother recalled visions of "The Beautiful Ones" experiment ran by a sociologist where mothers would reject their offspring.

I enjoyed the moment of vulnerability Sheldon showed when he realized he was not as smart as he claims he is, it helped him feel a bit more human and fixed what seemed like an overload of shitty Sheldon.

Perhaps the greatest scene in the episode, however, was Sheldon meeting The Flash who bluntly talked about other superheroes and pushed energy drinks on Sheldon in a clear analogy to a drug dealer. I'll be honest with you, the moment Flash started listing off how the Hulk or Batman do what they do had me in stitches!

hola redditio

Barbara had nothing to do with it. Let it go now.

I have severe autism.

No reddit here friendarino.

"Hey Sheldon"
>Audience chuckles
"I'm going out tonight"
>Raucous laughter bellows from audience, some even start choking. Parademics are put on stand by.
"You can't"
>The audience springs to their feet, enthusiastically clapping and laughing so hard some are crying. Several of them die of cardiac arrest. The show is nominated for all Emmy categories
"It's Nintendo 64 night"
>Titanic laughter is released as audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flames and their lungs explode. They start pissing uncontrollably. Blood runs from the noses of the audience members as their brain begins to collapse. Building starts to rattle. They key grip knocks over lighting fixtures and microphones, cameramen collapse.
"Bazinga!"
>The previously dead audience rises from the dead along with several other spirits and demons, speaking in tongues and laughing somehow even harder than before. The building collapses, the ground cracks open, causing dozens to fall into the earth below. Above ground, the audience members begin to run around devouring others as their laughter keeps going. The laughter of those who fell below ground still echoes and causes terrific earthquakes that destroy several powergrids and structures
>The skies darken from such laughter as the rivers red and the seals of ancient titans are removed, beasts of war raising themselves, letting forth mighty bellows matched only by the ongoing laughter. Within hours the world is thrown into darkness as no human survives the laughter slaughter
>The earth ceases to orbit the sun and plunges into it's fiery depths, but the titans and demons of earth only grow stronger as they consume the sun itself. Still laughing, they begin to cut down and destroy planets. The gods have no choice but to destroy this realm of existence entirely. But as they hear
"Bazinga!"
>The gods themselves start laughing uncontrollably, tearing holes into existence that crumble all dimensions, as reality itself cannot contain such hilarity

Bazamalamalalilelo

Bazooka!

Scoop poop

a real human KEK

Benedict Cumberbatch

fuckoff reddit cuck

a wop bop a loo bop a wop bam
boom!

BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA