What do my friends at Cred Forums think of scream?

what do my friends at Cred Forums think of scream?
posting best girl for reference

>posting best girl
>posts a boy

OP you've done it again!

>girl

It's not great but it's enjoyable and the girls are nice.

>not liking tomboys
fags

I don't know about anyone else itt, but I'm not your friend and I never will be.

Bex is love

Mmm, Bex, I miss her. Is the 3rd season confirmed yet?

s1 was meh, typical mtv drama with some mystery thrown in
s2 was a much better improvement, dropping most of that drama from s1 and focusing on the mystery. The new characters who mostly ok, shame they killed them all off. Eli would have been cool to stick around

Im more sick of mtv for their advertisements they shove out to get the millennial audience
>dude trump
>dude smoking is bad
>dude social commentary on the fucking mtv channel, are we cool yet
its awful and either attracts those kind of people or pushes everyone away. Just play the damn show

hnnng

It probably got cancelled, I think they are using the halloween special to finish the show.

s1 was just boring and by the time they improved everything on s2 everyone dropped the show, a shame tho.

Type of girl im attracted to, she has a nice body. In an interview she said shes not into girls so thats nice to know. Even though she probably is and doesnt want to say it but even if that were true its not a big deal.

Id let her dominate me.

>literal semen demen

Lawdy lawdy

shame they didn't killed anyone from the main cast, it's like they didn't had the guts to do it.

they killed jake though

will should have lived a lot longer

her name is Emily

bex bex
rhymes with sex
cast a spell
now your dick is hexed

Not with that body she isn't

>posts a boy

>girl

being this new.

would you sex a bex?

In my city prostitutes dont wear this sort of clothing. They usually just wear mini-skirt and old sneakers.

>she

Bex will never embarrassingly reveal to you that she is a futa

;___;

Go away, fetish freak

>They usually just wear mini-skirt and old sneakers.

Is that so they can escape the cops or play a quick game of b-ball when clients are looking sparse?

Good legs.

Child bearing hips.
I approve.

Garbage.

Dragging a slasher movie out to like 10 hours was a horrible idea, and the pacing makes the entire thing super predictable and boring from a story structure standpoint. For the first have of the season you'll get a death roughly every other episode, rinse repeat until it amps up in the last few.

The show also lacks the wit and humor that made Scream good. The show is played almost completely straight, which itself wouldn't be too bad if the actual horror elements and gore wern't watered down to get the the TV-14 rating.

It also does nothing interesting or unique with the meta element that made the original Scream film (and Scre4m to a lesser extent). It doesn't really have anything to say, and does very little in it's attempt to say something about the state of the horror genre and instead retreads the same old beats we've already seen.

In a better adaptation, they would have done more to satire the recent slew of horror TV shows like American Horror Story or even horror/creepypasta related Youtube channels that are so popular with the kids today.

Instead, we get a safe, predictable, and worst of all boring show that's a hollow imitation of a better movie.

Also, the mask is fucking awful. Why try to fix what wasn't broken?

I forgot to add that, for transparency, I didn't bother with Season 2.

What said may or may not be true, but I doubt it honestly.

but smoking is bad

My guess is so they blend in to the crowd . Don't misunderstand me there are whores who dress like that. But usually they're sad women in their late 40's missing some teeth.

>But usually they're sad women in their late 40's missing some teeth.

DENTAL PLAN

DO HER FOR HER

To be fair she's not actually a prostitute in the show, she's just trying to disguise herself as one.

POST MORE GIRLS!

who's this vixen, pls i need to know

twitter.com/bluetiernen

any webm of that scene?

thanks! who is she? that larkin tongue jesus

booties

>Those stretch marks on her boobs

FUCKIN DROPPED

wtf man

I like Broke

she's 15

is scream queens better? I secretly enjoy it.

spotted the virgin

no

Yeab I think its fair to shit up airwaves with antismoking stuff because it really is pretty bad and still way too popular an activity.

stop using logic

>it's a Bex wears tight pants episode

got me by surprise

Those are good episodes

unreal

No.

Nice.

It's just a meh murder mystery that uses the Scream name when it's not like Scream at the same.

Is there any info on this Halloween special?

That's not Emma.

An accurate statement.

>emma
>not brooke

it's all on wikipedia, also the raitings for this show are horrible, this halloween special is the last thing we will see.
Goodbye audrey ass ;_;

>not all three

>Noah didn't die

good

>it's a noah trying to get laid episode