You know you can call me Vito. So say it. Let me hear you say, "What's up, Vito?"

You know you can call me Vito. So say it. Let me hear you say, "What's up, Vito?"

what was he gonna do if Finn went to that baseball game?

CARMELA CAN YOU PLEASE PREP THE BUUULLLLLLLLLL???!!!

Probably wanted to have lots of anal sex with him. Or maybe just wanted to suck his dick

Watch the game with him and have a nice time, it was very rude of Finn not to go, I felt sorry for Vito, he paid and everything, missed the start (which he loves) waiting for Finn.

Not all faggots are going to fuck you just because you are a male, he could have a platonic relationship with Finn and they could have had fun together.

I know this because once at school my headteacher who was always very nice to me and one of my favourite teachers ever was outed as a paedophile after the police found cp on his computer. Unfortunately he killed himself before he would have gone to trial.

What I am saying is he was very nice to me and never tried anything (admittedly I might've been a bit old) but the same goes for Vito in this case.

just talked about baseball and stuff, he knew he was dating the bosses daughter, so he couldnt creep on him

I honestly think he was just trying to get him to hang out with him and be his boy toy for fapping purposes later. I don't think he is stupid enough to rape or kill the boyfriend of the boss's daughter (even though he did that once before but Tony was ok with it in that case.) He probably was just trying to intimidate him enough to not saying anything to anyone.

I thought he wanted to kill him to keep his blowjob a secret.

he showed up to the game with the tickets and the baseball cap and everything. what was he gonna do kill him in front of the stadium or inside with thousands of people around?

Maybe he thought Finn was gonna tell Tony about seeing him blow the security card and was expecting to get whacked. Then nothing happened he might have thought Finn was gay too and that's why he said nothing.

yeah but then he did that REALLY GAY thing at the hospital in S6. I heard going in that Medow breaks up with Finn and I honestly thought for a sec that it was because he was gonna run away with Vito

He's not going to kill his Boss's daughter's bf. Fuck they were having so much fun talking about baseball too, why did Finn have to be such a pussy ;_;

Try and talk to him and be his friend so he can ask him to not tell anyone what he saw

How deluded are you.

This is a murderer and thief who knows he will die bloody or at the very least lose everything he has if even his own friends find out he is gay.

I wouldn't have gone either.

And I would have told Meadow right away.

You spelled fortunately wrong

This. Vito's a captain, he clearly has some level of caution about all of this.

Silent like a mouse pissing on cotton.

Pitching

>You spelled fortunately wrong

You did

>yeah but then he did that REALLY GAY thing at the hospital in S6.
what did he do again? I don't remember.

Rimmed Tony whilst he was in the coma.

classic vito

that was hot af tho

>Vito
>not catching

user...

rimming is strictly a one-sided thing though
why would he rim someone who can't feel it?

Was Vito a bear?

no he was a twink

Because it was more of a psychological thing for Vito. He was nasty as fucc, boi. Didn't you watch the episode?

from what episode is this?

i don't remember

pls help

>implying there aren't people out there who like the taste of ass.

I bet he tried to guess what they were feeding Tony just from the taste while he was doing it.

I don't get how you would come to a different conclusion.
Wasn't he still Meadow's bf at that point?

>even though he did that once before
wut?

If Vito thought he would tell, he'd kill the guy.

He'd just work hard at hiding that he is dead or that he did it.

He'll, I would've loved Vito as a background antagonist framing a member of the New York crew of it.

the whole episode where vito is gay in that town with the mustache guy made me feel uncomfortable

Why? You a secret fag?

Finn's got an awfully purdy mouth, hasn't he Vito?

How did that mustache guy manage to penetrate Vito's fat fucking ass?

Technically Jackie jr was Meadow's boyfriend, they were just broken up by the time Tony had him killed by Vito

that means you're gay, faggot

Practice.

lol gay

Faggot

OH