youtube.com/watch?v=rEtMed6_1b8
youtube.com/watch?v=uLba3KtlLQM
youtube.com/watch?v=YpsBZRnjE20
youtube.com/watch?v=qAXfQzKod1I
pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Se4Qo4-yyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iQJXEaa28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

updated to IOS 10, capeshit war enabler?

Try

You know it senpai

nice. i didn't like it much so i might get an lagdroid now

I had an android for a while, they're pretty good phones. I might get one after this phone craps out

In which movie did Hermione look the best?

Also, why is there an 'o' in Hermione?

Probably Deathly Hallow I

>That dancing scene after Ron got temporarily cucked

Look at that fucking face. You just know that she knows shes in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises was good. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

literally none
shes a freaking mutt

You know Harry hit that eventually. Poor Ron.

Why is everyone obsessed about her? I remember when the movies where still coming out and people were raving how hot she is, when she is just standard movie-hot.

Once again wasting perfectly good dubs on stale copy pasta.

Good job friendo

ill vote for this but she was hot in all of them desu

im liking what im seeing
keep it up user

>people want /who/ banned
>they start spamming this shit
fucking tumblr cancer

When I said Hermione is better than Ginny, I meant more in terms of their relationship with Harry

Quads of truth confirm the pasta is dead

>movie Hermione
>in the current year

Still better than capekino, baneposting, /got/ bran and frogfu cancer friendo

Post Stats

I like this series but I'll admit, that play (which I've never seen) and subsequent book have given me weapons grade cancer

All of those pander to the same infantilized video game enabling cultural terrorist as Potter does. Much like Dr Who ( which needs to be banned) and GoT. I mean do you want to prove me otherwise? Post your 10 films and top 5 shows(if anyone actually has that shit lmao)

Better, but not the best.

if you could write and direct the next harry potter movie with your fanfiction, what would you do?

>anything Ayn Rand being god tier

And like that, into the trash it goes.

Their son looks like he had stretchers in his ears and they shooped his lobes back in

Why is this board so anally devastated over Harry Potter fantasy? look at this shit, you will never see such complaining in a star wars thread.

There's no one even half so deluded as a lolbertarian. They've been masturbating to the chronicles of self reliance written by a crazy bitch who died on welfare.

lol

Wizards can live to be like 180 but they look 40 at 40. They obviously have the worst possible kind of longevity, they just stay old longer.

he was a dick

Voldemort is Harry from the future, Dobby is a Sith Lord

>i am laffin now.
Hes really pathetic and you can spot him with ease as its always the same shit
>triggered
>queen of Cred Forums
>something about good taste
>7.1 is le kino
>emma watson is goat!!
A new thing hes been spamming is refn/capeshit and "neo Cred Forums". I went to a fucking thread on /wsg/ to post a audio webm for Cred Forums and he was doing the same shit there.

Re-watched philosopher's / sorcerer's stone yesterday

You can really tell they weren't confident the movie would kick start a franchise, the ending is vague and aimless as fuck, and that bullshit happy ending where Dumbledick just pulls points out of his wand so the good guys can win is just ridiculous

>anally devastated over Harry Potter fantasy

Here we are, having comfy HP chat. Everything's chill. Well, everything except you and yours. It's just sad really.

Beagle, Ravenclaw, horned serpent, 13.25" pine wood with dragon heartstring supple flexibility

>he was doing the same shit there.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess. He might want to shop around for a new one though.

The autistic Australian detective is at it again already en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

/HP/ General?

The new movie is comimg OUT son or what?

Hell yeah. I'd let Hermione sneeze on me any day of the week.

A SITH LORD?

>won't do it because he knows my assumption about him is 100% correct
Pathetic retard trying hard to appear he has taste above his fellow manchildren. Try to refine your tastes past a sixth grade level before you try and chastise a board (of which undoubtedly have more interesting taste than you). You can save face by saying something about not being him too now, but its too late.

Seek help.

Just a heads up you're replying to the falseflagging kid who comes to hate and police every single HP thread. We are dealing with uncharted irony.

Thanks for the heads up.

It isn't a hobby, its pure distilled autism. You can check it out yourself here towards the bottom of the thread h-heres the scene for anyone that would like to see though i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475081003892.webm
I use premiere pro so any evil critique on the quality of the audio is welcome

there is a group of faggots shilling
p annoying

>saving these
>still posting in HP threads and trying this hard when you don't like something
End it

>Mfw red squirrel is my patronus

Why live?

>he's this triggered by some user
>gotta fight autism with autism

You're welcome he's playing private investigator again. Its pretty funny

pls no bullying the autist or he will stay online for 15+ hours like he use to

Why is she so perfect lads

I got a Chestnut Mare

Is this what Cred Forums has come to? fucking harry potter?

le Cursed Child

Fuck you Rowling

>>saving these

Saving what? Its a screenshot of my post to show you've only replied to me once.

>Sneaking in Citizen Bane

It was subtle but still great. Saved.

Harry's son falls in love with Malfoy's son.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with a Time Turner. Never minding the strange date and time, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the boy, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he visited is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the boy’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BOY'S LOVE.

>tfw that is almost the plot to the cursed child

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

lolol brave, cringe, autism, kino, triggered

Any hermione is best hermione

>strung out vinnie jones guy

Never really got all the dudes lusting over Hermione.

"Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn around and present your butt for a hello"?

Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it?

>Ayn Rand
>not meme-tier
*tips fedora*

Just pedos and plebs. worst emma by far

qt

use google theres probably only a million pictures of her

Never understood why people try to police these threads and act like assholes. The shitposting that ensues is why Cred Forums is bad not the topics/shows discussed. The beginning of the last /hp/ was one of the better threads I've seen on this board in a damn long time

Oh great, here he is again, one of the "wots all the fuss?" guys.
Go on, tell us how you could "walk down the street and see 10 hotter girls"; tell us how "we only like her because we grew up with her".
Your shit, regurgitated meme opinions fascinate us all.

because they don't like something others might? and need to cry it out like a big boy

How would you fix cursed child?

Removing all time travel is a given, of course

I agree 100%. Of you don't like a show, then don't post in a thread about it. It really shouldn't be any more complicated than that.

This is just a daily reminder that if you disappoint Russell Crowe you disappoint mankind and he thinks of you as a little fag.

A general lack of taste and stuff. Its a meme to praise her because of Potter much like J-law, Pratt, the blonde woman from parks and rec Amy something, etc.

you're discussing mediocrity, how is that good for Cred Forums? this piece of shit movies have the ability to be even worse than the books

You're honestly delusional m8. You don't have to like her but shes been a spunk bunk for a well over a decade.

Here's a thought, you have no business coming here and talking about taste. Even normal threads are full of shit opinions.

wtf are u on about m8?

Looks like he's just trying to rule peopleup for some good fightan'

I feel like any Harry Potter sequel is doomed to fail because of the cringey epilogue written at the end of the Deathly Hallows. If JK hadn't written the epilogue, there would be limitless possibilities for things to write about.

Instead, she's written herself into a corner and has to result to time travel in order to salvage any amount of what made the series entertaining to read in the first place.

Honestly, it would be really cool if she rewrote the series making some of the changes she's alluded to/talked about in interviews. I think she could do a much better job with it now that she's had some time to step away.

Thats what I'm saying my friend.
>Its a meme to praise her because of Potter
The other three are just some examples of meme-esque stars I'm trying to show him. I wasn't trying to say she just got "big" in how many years it beens since the movies finished.

so, is this threads filled with chicks? cause harry potter was always considered "for fagets" even amongst normies

Haven't seen it.

I assume there's no graphic Harry/Ginny sex scene depicting their son's conception, where Harry's scar flashes green and lightning cracks as he cums in her.

If I'm right then that's my first change.

Oh, fuck off edgelord. Go shout in the thinly veiled Cred Forums, cuck & blacked threads and be twice the ineffectual cunt there that you are here.

tl;dr
fuck off faggot.

imo books 5-7 kind of sucked and were bloated. even goblet of fire apparently rowling was thinking about scrapping entirely since she didnt know what she wanted to do

Maybe where you come from

It's not a meme many people, obviously not on here generally like her for whatever their reason, its not just one thing. As crazy as it sounds.

No just neo Cred Forums posters that are bored of discussing dr who and game of thrones.

Where does it say that Cred Forums is only for what a minority of people consider to be "elite" movies and shows? People create boards for things like Harry Potter, GoT, and Cape Lino because they ENJOY them. No one is arguing that they are GOOD, but if this board isn't a place for people to get together and talk about shows/movies they enjoy then I have no fucking clue why it exists.

>harry potter is for normies
>reddit like hp
>wait no normies dont like hp
Pro tip: reddit are bookfags and you can get laid to Harry Potter easier than Lotr or Star Wars. Girls love to watch and succ

>No one is arguing that they are GOOD
thank you for making my point

Why don't you just stay there if you know so much about it? Jesus fucking christ you cross posters are shameless now

They are all good besides Goblet of Fire. The good thing about the series is each one is pretty different.

Seale, Pratt, Sesserin, Idzial, Delbonnel and Serra all did some really nice work.

>zero common sense
>mfw too intelligent for Cred Forums
It's not rocket science that reddit would be triggered by anything different. A la (You)

I've heard that before. Apparently around that time she thought really hard about killing Ron off as well. Sometimes I wonder if Ron was supposed to be the Hogwarts champion instead of Cedric. Then he would have died in the graveyard, leaving Harry to deal with the fallout. I think a story about this scenario where Harry would have to rediscover himself and get over his friends death to fight Voldemort could have been really cool to watch/read about.

>dude i grew up with her! shes like my sister/first crush!
It is a meme. On here(just Cred Forums) however it is nothing but pedophilia.

God bless

>Pro tip: reddit are bookfags
Stay there you shameless piece of trash.

Cred Forums is the lowest common denominator. plenty of people have been attracted to her always. because plenty have always been the same age, thus naturally attracted.

even Cred Forums isnt as degenerate as Cred Forums in this respect.

Get some common sense, do you think reddit being bookfags is some kind of insider knowledge? They are reddit

rip thread lads

>harry runs the wizard equivalent of SVU or some kind of major crime auror unit
>book starts off with him finishing a case, futher explains how the ministry and auror division is set up since it was never really explained in the books
>back at Hogwarts, some students are murdered under suspicious circumstances with a witchcraft/voodoo overtone
>harry and party investigate, reunite with old friends some of whom are teachers
>big twist is there is a new cult of dark wizards attempting to start a new war starting by corrupting students from the inside and killing teacher
>bigger twist, some of the teachers are in on it

Agreed with this Goblet is the only one which is directed by a madman

youtu.be/eLbQgPuw0Ls

this was too funny

Show me the proof of this then. If we're going by your logic then the movies are reddit too considering this board has been invaded by them and these threads only became common after they came here.

>blocked in your country
her interviews are always good

Ginny looks like the kind of girl who bitches about her food/services to get a discount.

in what piece of shit country do you live?

try this one
youtu.be/jDlG75-vJTo

At this point, the best way to go would be a full TV series, with each book as a season.

It would allow them to flesh out the setting more, give better foreshadowing for events in later books, make the changes Rowling wishes she'd made, and patch up a few plot holes.

>are reddit too considering this board has been invaded by them and these thread
or you can't stop thinking about reddit and dont realize maybe lots of people like wizard fantasy since a ton of people have seen them.

you want proof though here it is. this board hates the movies and this board is reddit like you stated. the complaining is reddit. you proved me right.

Both are blocked for me too.
I'm in america.

just search emma watson on Conan, she only did 1 interview with him and it's the best one btw

No it wouldnt leddit game of thrones logic. Television is shitty who are you kidding. Game of thrones is the perfect example of ruining source material (at least thats what everyone says)

Nobody cares about television though come on.

I could honestly see this happening down the road.

Even from just a finiancial perspective, in 5-10 years there will be a whole new generation of people who never really read the books allowing them to cash in with a tv series

hopefully it's on HBO

They would make more money with films. And Id rather see directors have a go rather than HBO writers.

I heard WB were thinking of re-releasing the films in theaters though, they should do double features they would make another 400 million

>or you can't stop thinking about reddit and dont realize maybe lots of people like wizard fantasy since a ton of people have seen them.
You're the one that brought up reddit first you complete ape. And now you'll try and play it off like it wasn't you as usual.
>this board hates the movies
Yes and always has long before the board was invaded.
>and this board is reddit like you stated
Yes after it was invaded(after 2013) and thats only when threads about this series became common and people praised it.

t. game of plebs

>people praised it
seems like theres different opinions, and the criticisms are largely the exact same as normie criticisms.

>Yes and always has long before the board was invaded.
and Cred Forums was never good, its like you don't watch films because everyone talks about shit regardless, this place is normieville

All memes. All the time.

>Luna

my negro

I have never jacked it to her and I jack it probably way too much

Well you should start jacking to her

>seems like theres different opinions, and the criticisms are largely the exact same as normie criticisms.
People called the movies and books shit all the time. Even while they were being released here. The only thing anyone ever said was shit about "tfw no luna gf:((("
>and Cred Forums was never good
>it wasn't good when I came here in 2013 so it was never good
Great Cred Forums meme.
Bringing up reddit and then back tracking is the biggest meme .

its not a meme and shocker a board filled with people calling everything they dont like shit because they are the most vocal, is why this board exists

>Cred Forums has contrarian opinions all the time
I know you're really making me think

It all depends on how much Rowling wants to stay in the limelight, and how much she wants her "vision" compromised.

A tv series would make her stay relevant for longer and would actually be something new to bring to the table, while a film series would be more cost effective.

> Game of thrones is the perfect example of ruining source material (at least thats what everyone says)
That's for 2 reasons
1) ASoIaF is MUCH bigger that Harry Potter, even when it was at its most bloated. Concessions were inevitable, even if the writers were competent
2) George Martin was hands off for the most part, so the writers went more and more off the wall as the ratings got higher and as they had to venture into uncertain territory

For all her faults, Rowling has an obsessive control over HP, so if they had more than enough time to include everything important, any shitty direction would be due to her influence more than anything

a television series would be more verbatim than columbus, it would exist just to exist and have no spice.

well this is my ranking. its hard to choose though

3>7.1=6>5>7.2>2>1>4

Look the movies definitely have their flaws, but they have a god tier soundtrack.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqmuNExKsG0

This is masterfully done

WB gave creative control to the directors they are very much their directors work. WB is still doing this for better or worse. But Heyman actually believes that letting the director have full control leads to a better film. And he's right

my nigga, I forgot about that one completely. half blood prince is amazing too. all of them are good though doyle and of course williams

youtube.com/watch?v=InbY9rHMee0

youtube.com/watch?v=3MvHMPKg6oE

youtube.com/watch?v=hkSA4l7sWl8

youtube.com/watch?v=GXsIjIJAtpg

youtube.com/watch?v=yjeER4_tGTs

youtube.com/watch?v=ySvXYETgOws

youtube.com/watch?v=Cebne3MTloU

youtube.com/watch?v=nLnqd707Fnw

youtube.com/watch?v=rEtMed6_1b8

youtube.com/watch?v=uLba3KtlLQM

youtube.com/watch?v=YpsBZRnjE20

youtube.com/watch?v=qAXfQzKod1I

>WB is still doing this
They're not

Depends on how much freedom they got to expand the setting

Don't really get the peacock and hufflepuff part but whatever.

Shit taste as usual

She was the only child actor who managed to transform her character into something special the way some of the adult actors did.

Good choices senpai, the last three movies in particular had some tear jerking soundtracks. People criticize the movie for its grimness, but the music fit the mood perfectly.

I guess I forgot about suicide squad. i didnt see it though. They let Snyder do his thing yes but they also cut it. But thats all Synders fault anyways.

I guess I mean the HP WB producers

Call me crazy but the series focusing on harry and being heavy is the way to do it. harry doesnt have a good ole time. The atmosphere and soundtracks were great

What's with all the fan theories claiming Slytherin originated in Ireland and that Salazar Slytherin was an Irishman?

Pretty sure i'd end up being a Dark Lord using my House as a cover

Ireish like green

kek looney as can be

Merlin is slytherin no?

>hummingbird
>Gryffindor
>dragon heartstring

>Dark Lord

lmao, there's not an evil bone in your body

The 1/8th Irish brigade think green, fen and snakes and automatically assume Ireland.

Merlin was Welsh, m8.

Not just that, but she has done works of legitimate philanthropy throughout the world speaking, before the UN for women's rights etc. I for one find it very cool when successful people use some of their influence for real good that isn't just a cover story.

thats what i mean, i knew he wasnt irish

Tumblr and redditors
Picture very related: One of the guy that praises Emma Watson

>thinking you need to be edgy to be evil

edgy. harry potter and lotr are forever goat because of their whiteness

>4 last
you nailed it

Yeah I bet, pablo. Maybe you shouldn't spam memes on social media sites if you don't want your true natures found out.

Yeah 4 felt like a completely different series to me. It's definitely the black sheep of the bunch

>he says while spamming pics of brown people
im as white as can be senpai and im happy

More likely all the Wizarding families in Britain and Ireland Ireland are related, because the girl from Livermorny or whatever the fuck its called has Slytherin ancestery.

Right? I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this. Azkaban should be the black sheep by all accounts. It's a shame Cuaron didn't return to direct I think he could have done something with script. Imagine a single take second or third task

So is fantastic beasts and where to find them setting up for the Nazi Wizard world war in the next two movies?

Nazi Wizards take over Europe
Newt finds himself involved in the resistance
opens his suitcase and all his creatures consume the nazi wizard army.
The end of the trilogy.

>im as white as can be

Typical non-white response.

I think they are all going to tale place in America. I just want my Harry Potter to be in britain. Although egypt would actually be cool

Can we just appreciate for a moment how much of a waste of potential Harry Potter truly is?

Was really hoping this would turn into True Detective S1 but with Harry and Ron

>I like using MY magical lawnmower, Harry!

Why the fuck are the Goblins CGI in Fantastic Beasts? it looks so fake, it's not even good CGI. The make up goblins from the first harry potter look much better, it's like the Hobbit orcs vs real actors all over again.

>being this much of a autist you think you know me
I'm a european American mutt

Rowling is a hack, her book she wrote under a pseudonym proed that

Why haven't you read fanfiction yet Cred Forums?

pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY

No go back to your capeshit. Brazilian feels are good.

Yes and the last few movies are 100% proof of just that.

>this guy falseflagging the entire thread
Fucking brilliant

>create a unique universe full of wonder with a comfy tone and interesting little ideas around every corner
>turn it into generic teen angst/romance schlock with magic becoming less and less interesting and only really coming up as a plot device

Not to mention the entire concept of Goblet of Fire, HOW DO YOU FUCK UP A WIZARD TOURNAMENT ARC

>watching HBP DH1 and DH2 in a row

4-7 is what Rowling always wanted, she had to make books 1-3 cute and quaint to get them published

Seek help.

>comfy
>generic teen angst/romance schlock
Confirmed permavirgin did you even have a young adulthood?

you're replying to someone who can't think for himself

You mean to say "Actual taste, as opposed to whichever movies made me gasp in awe as a child at dumb CGI shit and get into the 'comfy' universe by making a sprawling 3-hour bore like Columbus"

Ironically by attempting to tackle more adult subjects and handling it terribly, it came off as more childish as time went on.

>proving me right that you are STILL ITT
>still posting your screengrab
>telling others to seek help as make post number 1000 in a thread you dont like

Good work user, more people need to be aware that not all fan fiction sucks

Don't worry. The only people that praise the later movies are not actual fans of the series and just looking for (You)votes. Cred Forums has always agreed that 3 is the best and 1/2 are good.

This the harry pooper threads are usually full of virgins complaining about anything and everything

That graveyard scene where Harry and Hermione find Harry's parents gets me every fucking time

What do you mean by this?

The books (and by proxy the films) handled the teenage years horribly.

the complete tonal shift was uncalled for, it permeated through the whole work, and it came off as dull.

Tackle adult subjects, but handle it appropriately, and deliver on the wizard adventures you promised, not just generic "chosen one" BS

I know right.

I mean you have shit taste. And you arent an extremely british director directing Harry Potter. The actors appreciated how the series went.

You didn't like it im sorry. I can appreciate witchcraft being dark and brooding.

Or when they dance in the tent after Ron leaves?

>the feels senpai, Ron never deserved to be in a relationship like that

You're a mess, Harry!

I think he means that the romance angst stuff was right on point and you are a permavirgin

Too much feels, rest in pieces dobby

>when hedwig falls

I always lmao at the first line of this

you're part of the problem

>I can't have an opinion because I'm not a british director or one of the actors that appeared in the film

>dark and brooding
Is fine, if you handle it well. 70% of the time, it was handled poorly (occasional moments like the death of cedric, dementors etc worked well)

My opinion isn't that it's bad because it's dark, but that it went dark and when it did that, it got bad (for the most part, still watchable and enjoyable for what it is, but what a letdown)

She had brawn and brains unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better.
As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Your opinion and guess what you're gonna be more vocal about it. Please stop replying. Cedricz death was shit

I'm not a virgin.

My relationships were never like Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermonie

You can't seriously argue that the Ginny relationship was built up to well and satisfying in any way... Right?

Albus loses his virginity to girl Voldemort

No im not talking about any specific relationship I mean the entire mood I suppose. Ginny was shit but she was also completely pointless in the books

>her book she wrote under a pseudonym

>tfw read the book that was supposed to be written by an army it ended up being complete shit

Ah, Albus, is it?
Yes, sorry you had to suffer under that one too, but your father meant well, and I could hardly correct him from this portrait, could I?
Did I ever tell you about your father, incidentally?
Well he was part of my ultimate plan to stop Tom Riddle, a boy who became a sociopath due in part to his upbringing in a cold orphanage where he had no friends to speak of and nobody to explain the implications of his emerging power
So, knowing this, I sequestered your father in a home with his abusive aunt and uncle, where he was treated like an outright freak. Given that he even had a splinter of the most evil man who ever lived in him the whole time, it's amazing he came out as well as he did, come to think of it.

And he was a good friend

>tfw no Emma femdom gf
;_;

I really liked the Quidditch match's music. That and Harry's murderball tactics made the sport look really hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Se4Qo4-yyQ

I can appreciate well placed angst. In certain spots it can work effectively (Luke on Dagoba is the first thing to come to mind)

But making 6 films in a row with angst and darkness being the primary heart of the story and the visual direction gets old.

We need the highs for the lows to really grab us.

I can't retort properly because it would take a lot, every film is different, ootp is almost surrealist and polish and political and more personal than goblet. half blood prince is the calm before the storm yet its all dreary and dreamlike, hogwarts swallows the characters in times of stress, its almost their mot normal year save dumblredore dying. deathly hallows is orwellian and bleak

imo the series comedy and drama fit perfectly and only goblet stand outs. you say 6 films in a row but they are all very different. and yea once voldemort comes back the material is considerably darker and more characters die. to make the audience care you make it personal which is what they do with harry and i liked it

The visual direction is so different in those six films there's five cinematographers and 3 directors.

>create a unique universe full of wonder with a comfy tone and interesting little ideas around every corner
>literally just lotr meets that once comic series
kek

They all attempted to copy cuaron.

He did an excellent job in PoA, but you can't pretend like he didn't set the visual style of every Potter film afterwards

>6 films in a row with angst and darkness being the primary heart of the story
The darkness didn't start until Prisoner of Azkaban, at LEAST.

>PoA
>GoF
>OoP
>HBP
>DH1
>DH2

>that music and camera angles during the brief scene of Dumbledore and Harry standing on the sea rock looking at the cave entrance

They didnt man maybe goblet did, but Yates and Cuarons each direct and do different things. And I dont see them being like Sesserin visually. All the films feel different which is weird considering Yates did 4 of them

>k-k-kinoxDD

Kill yourself cringe king

Ah, sorry. Only slept for two hours.

>when that trumpet comes in as the wave crashes on the rock

Does anyone ever read this shit? It's like weapons grade autism. My eyes keep sliding off of it like it has some kind of force field around it.

>he cares about the filename enough to get upset
>hes actually upset about the kino meme of all things
Thats cringe and you should probably leave

That antipasta has been kek worthy for a while

this is my only CoS one someone should make some

>antipasta

?

6 is the worst one right after CoS. I won't go into the story issues because I haven't read the books. Instead the cinematography and the acting performances.

First, why is everything grey? The lighting is all fucked up and everything looks the same. I can't for the life of me understand why they would do it that way. The lighting outdoors is exactly the same as inside, that doesn't make any sense(Probably because Delbonel is complete hack and always has been). And the pictures are all blurry, so the whole film feels like a dream. A bad dream, that is. It has the best cinematography out of all the Potter films, but it is still quite honestly the ugliest film I have seen since Mad Max Fury Road.

And then there's the acting. The leading 3 and the other teenagers are terrible. Always have been, always will be. But what disappoints me is that established actors like Gambon, Carter and Brodbent can give performances like this. The whole thing is so badly acted that it at times is actually hard to watch. I feel sorry for Rickman, the only one who seems to care about this production.

Yates is a terrible director and should stick to awful cafe dramas or whatever he was doing before.

>the music as Harry emerges from the water to see Dumbledore being a fucking powerful boss
>his painful moans as he struggles just to stand on his own
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iQJXEaa28

>those criticisms against HBP
>doesn't mention OOP at all

>antipasta
I worked in an Italian restaurant for seven years, I never understood the name, but it is what it is.

Get a better televeisiom. The cinematographer for Mad Max Fury Road did Philosophers Stone. Yates won some baftas for State of Play, a political drama. Here's your (You) not sure if I've seem this post before but I think I have.

What do you expect of a faggot trying to pasta?

>this is the final time harry and dumbledore bro it out
kill me

Everything against OOP has been said time after time. HBP is rubbish.

>television
I watched these films in the imax cinema you underage shit.

I'm gunna marathon through the movies once it starts snowing. The first few are so cozy.

I saw every single one of them in cinemas they looked great you are whining like a letterboxd pleb

Careful, you arn't allowed to imply that the films got worse as all the life and color and wonder and adventure were drained out of the story

Based taste, buddy. First 3 are pure kino

The series needed a lot more fire crazy Dumbledore. That shit was awesome.

Hilarious considering your understanding of visuals in cinema are just as sophomoric as a letterboxd pleb, but bazed Delbonnel!! though right? Go back to letterboxed threads you entry level goon.

>hur hur hur im going to pretend that my view is being attacked
I like both faggot and the entire point is the ministry and co. parallels the real world as they grow up, yea it stripped you didn't like it you wanted them all to be lighthearted and cookie cuttered.

>pure kino
>columbus
They are all great

>no u
Jesus Christ. Your entire jackoff post is letterboxd tier go back there.

Cuaron Yates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This that post was laughable

>The cinematographer for Mad Max Fury Road did Philosophers Stone. Yates won some baftas for State of Play, a political drama
>he still has the gall to call anyone a letterboxed drone while he has the same sensibilities as one
I laughed so hard the dogs in the alley are barking. Kill yourself you disgusting uncultured letterpleb. Reply to yourself to save face some more too.

Cuaron > Columbus > yates

>getting this btfo you were corrected
only in the HP threads does this faggotry exist

Yates is a garbageman, Amy ;^)

It almost as if you are ignoring everything that's been pointed out to be poor in Columbus' direction. Wait that's exactly what someone with a bad opinion would do.

Amy?

Cuaron>Yates>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Columbus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Newell

>refusing to acknowledged your own set of rules when it comes to how you defend your taste and cinema IQ
I accept your defeat, letterpleb. Now go back to praising mad max fury road as the greatest action movie since John Wick/The Raid 2/whatever other meme flick that pushed your plebeian buttons.

>first 3 films are about magic and adventure
>4th is about teenager hormones
>5th is about bureaucracy and fascism
>the rest are about race mixing and the new world order

meh

We get it, you're a fanboy, yates directed most of the films

Stop trying to act objective

>Ulysses is middle tier
>Atlas Shrugged in God tier

why are /lit/ such turbo plebs?

>Now go back to praising mad max fury road as the greatest action movie since John Wick/The Raid 2/whatever other meme flick that pushed your plebeian buttons.
great more assuming, i fucking hate mad max fury road and havent seen the other

>10"

Wandlets

When will they learn

>hbp is about the fall
literally

rock this party

dance everybody

don't stop move your body

EMMA WATSON DANCE NOW

I am acting objective. And I did like the first two

All Hermione is good but Chamber of Secrets Hermione is toppest patrician tier.

this user gets it

but thats azkaban

this needs breast expansion

It is a bait image made to bait /lit/ posters. Some of the placements are correct which make it seem like a genuine image but its still pure bait. And as far as I understand, you're not allowed to make threads about Atlas Shrugged/Ayn Rand on /lit/.
>still replying after throwing in your towel
There is really nothing else to say to a delusional retard like yourself. Your understanding of cinema is letterboxed, be ashamed, and I mean it.

lol gross

Why did they all wear training jackets the entire time in the third movie?

>gets called out on being pure letterboxd
>you're pure letterboxd
>and I mean it
I'm shaking

>entire time
they didn't and look at the cover to the book harry is in adidas and jeans. 40 something minutes of the movie takes place during one night

>tfw you have the muggles tricked

Delete this

What an idiotic uncreative reply, did you really just copy my reply and change a few words?

Why havent we streamed a marathon yet? Someone give me some sites that arent shit like livestream

There is no site to stream movies anymore.
Livestream, you need to pay out the ass for an account, and streaming movies on Twitch will get you banned.

I've seen some sites even sort of recently can't remember the urls though. There are sites that let you stream your own files. They usually aren't well known though

I wonder how much bandwidth it would take to host your own livestream site. 100 viewers at 1080p?

500mb per hour * 100 = 50g per hour
50/60 / 60 = 13.8mb per second

is that about right? I'd need about 14mb per second upload speed? im just guessing.

the witch trainer one

Really? We have a harry potter general now? This is ridiculous, how about you people try /r/harrypotter?

>Why havent we streamed a marathon yet?
Because its against the rules now and there are studio shills browsing.
>b-b-but 4chen isn't hosting it so its fine!
It doesn't matter.

Would Love her Good

Go back to your 200th star wars thread of the day and complain

I mean a secret stream that's subtle and hidden within a thread

DA!

We're being invaded by /r/movies today

Really because there's zero difference

We had one nice thread that arose out of a shitpost and now a faggot is trying to make it a general.

This thread was far less comfy so it should die off

>mfw those new slipcase edition

They're clean af, too spendy for me though

You can't see it because you're not truly "Cred Forums". This board and I'm assuming Cred Forums are being heavily touched by 'outsiders' today as the internet news media is fully pushing the "end of Cred Forums" idea right now.
>but why Cred Forums and Cred Forums
Both are the most accessible boards with the most /mainstream/ interests.

Oh and I forgot to mention the whole "Cred Forums gold" board

THREAD CONT

I can imagine her spanking Hermione, gagging her, and then using a "Wand" to make her cum over and over, till the smartest girl in school is the dumbest cumslut.

That's nice but Cred Forums has been kill for a while

The bump limit is 310 you /got/ autist scum

You mean the colored steelbooks? They are nice. I have the other steelbooks tho

I would cast these on Emma:

Dancus Maximus!
Nymphus Hornium!
Bimbo Brain nullicume!
Bitchum all fours!

edgelord coming through

ayy komrade

I read a fanfiction once, paradigim of uncertainty which was pretty good.

>Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
>as a HBO miniseries
>each episode is rationality lesson
>science and magic and shit
>hermione doesn't die because that was dumb
>FUND IT

spoiler....now i have no desriee

she doesn't "die" per se
it's complicated

ok

>read the Methods of Rationality because I heard it was good
>The great hall literally sings a Harry Potter version of the Ghostbusters theme
It's good but god damn it gets a little weird at times