So she's a pleasure model?

So she's a pleasure model?

GOAT of 2016 tbqhwyf

She might have been one at one point seeing as how she's the oldest host

only for visitors who want to be evil

But she's also a pleasure model

A basic pleasure model. The standard item for military clubs in the outer colonies.

definitely.

how long do you think the technicians "test them out" before installing them into westworld.

my man from Tannhauser's Gate right here.

is there a more boring character? even her cowboy boyfriend is bland as fuck

They never stop testing them out. After every major update they all line up and run a train on her.

Yeah, she is in the "slaugther the farmers, rape the daughter and kill his bf" side quest.

It's a daily quest, runinng for the 30 years since this mmorpg is being running.

You do the math, pretty dark themes in the show desu.

Not really she is just a robot, they're not even suggesting that they're alive just broken.

How do people tell the robots from the guests? Do you think peoiple going to fuck or kill a robot ever got a person by accident?

Will probably be brought up in future episode but we saw some of it in this ep, apparently the bullets are specially tailored to only do pellet gun type damage to humans but the Hosts react "realistically" when hit, think of how bloodpacks work in a movie

What about knives though?

The hosts will always miss or just threaten with it, remember these are incredibly advanced synthezoids, their reaction times are probably better than a human so even if your bungling ass was about to impale yourself on their knife they would someone how twist it to keep you safe.

That's a guess at least.

But what if a guest wants to knife a host but it's actually another guest?

Killing the fly at the end... Does that change things on a rewatch? I kinda think she IS lying, totally knows she's not dreaming. She's just playing her part until she can wreck the world.

WHELP

A robot that you can talk to her, ask her what he thinks about his world, about the guest that has thoughts of her own.

Sure, just a robot. I'm with the WOT THE FOCK guy and they should downgrade the AI of the robots.

in the movies your guns wont even fire if you try and shoot another guest, they have IR sensors on them that wont fire if they detected body heat

I think she was fine up until her dad whispered in her air, they showed before that things like flies crawling over their face and eyes doesn't make them react, so she pretty much passed their test but gears in her head are literally turning now

Hosts had flies crawling all over their eye balls at like three different points and didn't react. She also said she wouldn't harm a living thing.

nah
she changed during the episode

Looks like the actress from Brooklyn (Cred Forums literally worships her) except she's got more curves.