So who was it?

So who was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikpersullivan
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3ll7we/til_during_the_filming_of_malcolm_in_the_middle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Home Improvement, the youngest boy. He went full goth/emo basketcase towards the end.

Malcolms in the middel's younger brother, spudface

Yeah this sounds correct.
>siblings
>dad went on to become super famous after the show

this, it went off the air in 2006 and the dad went on to be more famous for another role

some bored, lonely, no name schlub roleplaying as an angsty ex child star they watched on tv

>mfw people believe this is real

>Frankie Muniz was molested
what the fuck I'm gonna kill those fuckers

What's the name of the actor?

Frankie Muniz did some films afterwards, no way he has $8000 dollars

It's Dewey, who had barely any other acting work and dropped out of acting in 2010

Erik Per Sullivan

Erik Per Sullivan

>going full reddit on Cred Forums.

get the fuck out

yeah you didn't read the post

he claims the guys who played his brothers were molested too

If this is true, who's the smaller role actor that molested him?

Who was the "smaller role actor" who abused Dewey?

I want to say the Bundy kid but he's probably too old

some fat neckbeard getting his jollies on reddit

This. Complete with the "super-subtle" hints that lets pretty much everyone figure out who the person is roleplaying as, something a real victim wouldn't be handing out that readily in one package.

ASCENTION MILLENIUM

BAGOOZE
A
G
O
O
Z
E

No brothers, idiot.

It's fun to believe.

craig

Craig

Can't be because the tv dad didn't become more famous over somethingg else

Oh it has to be that because dad Breaking bad

his twitter account is fucking dead

yes this is his official one
twitter.com/erikpersullivan

TIm Allen had a pretty good run after Home Improvement with those Santa Clause movies and other pieces of shit

Erik per Sullivan doesn't have a sibling IRL though. Why would he give that as a false detail when everything else made it so obvious?

lel
I'm putting my money on this guy.

old pasta

It's Dewey from MitM and Hal did it.
>tfw they actually made a joke about it

He's trying to throw you off the scent. In case he changes his mind afterwards about speaking out, he has plausible deniability

damn the writers were savage af

He did too, with Toy Story and whatnot.

holy shit

>Hey, my name is Erik Per Sullivan, you may remember me from Malcome In the Middle? Well, thats me "Dewie"! Please follow me, and watch me!
Is he autistic?

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3ll7we/til_during_the_filming_of_malcolm_in_the_middle/
:^)

So this is what it feels like to take the redpill

Why was Hal trying to abduct Luke's kid? Did Malcolm and his family live near Stars Hollow, or did he go far away to indulge in his predatory behaviours?

>my show didn't have 3 brothers
>my show didn't have 4 brothers
MITM fags btfo
Anyone non retards know what show it might be?

>more famous role

"no". No one outside of greasy basement dwelling nerd communities has watched or even heard of Breaking Bad

Troll. He makes it too obvious it's Malcolm in the Middle in the first two sentences.

>No one outside of greasy basement dwelling nerd communities has watched or even heard of Breaking Bad
How fucking deluded are you?

looks like damage control to me.

there were 5 brothers eventually though. Why wouldn't he have just denied MitM altogether given that's what everyone instantly thought of from the OP's description?

It's true though. You really need to get out more if you judge the magnitude of a show's importance by the number of threads on Cred Forums or plebbit or some shitty internet culture magazine

BrBa barely averaged a million viewers in its first 3 seasons. MitM literally averaged 20 million viewers in its first season

Gentle reminder that the actor who plays Spangler couldn't live with the guilt and literally committed suicide

Fuck off you fa/tv/irgin. Literally everyone at my Uni religiously watched the show.

>using TV stats

lmfao

Doesn't surprise me in the least

>Posts additional information after people make guesses on the information presented initially
Looks like you're the retard.

It's this guy you dumbshits

no ;_;

>y-you know those rating systems are flawed! I'll base my estimates on gut feeling and extremely small sample sizes!
>muh other millennials watched it, that must mean everyone did!

the self-centred and ignorant world of acne ridden students, everybody

damn you're good.

Breaking Bad is the quintessential normie show. The last season averaged around 4-5 million viewers. The finale had over 10 million. Leave the basement.

Nice projection retard, posting a picture of yourself? Comparing statistics based on a TV show when cable was popular to a TV show during 2013 age of internet just goes to show how retarded your worthless and stupid ass is.

why are you calling him a virgin when you're clueless and butthurt faggot throwing a temper tantrum because your crappy little show isn't as popular as you thought it was?

Niiiiice.

samefagging won't help you

>m-m-muh age of internet!

go on then, post some statistics you tard

So during its hyped series finale it still averaged 10 million less than than an average first season episode of MitM? You're not really building a good case here

>spend weekends with his family and children
>children

bryan cranston only has one daughter and no sons

A family show like Malcolm is going to get more views just by virtue of it being more accessible to children thus giving it a wider audience.

A more apt comparison for BB would be one of it's contemporaries in a similar timeslot with a similar audience.

I agree with all of this, but the original post was someone claiming that his role in breaking bad was more well known. That's simply not true for any demographic group older than student age

Was Erik an orphan or some shit?

>bryan cranston only has one daughter
lmao what a fag

Imagine being dewey and bryan invites you over to his house

then ask you to join him and try out his private sauna
Even tho you dont want to you just go with it

Imagine being dewey sitting there awkward with only a towl while bryan ask you about school stuff and you just reply ''its ok a guess''

Then he casually takes of his towel and says ''man its hot in here'' drying the sweat of his face and exposing his swelled and oily looking semi

Imagine being dewy sitting there all quite staring at the floor

hot tbqh

>implying you wouldn't

C U T E

I know it's probably fake but Dewey really looked uncomfortable in the later seasons...
>tfw you weren't there to protect him
;_;

hey reddit.

he turned out to be a fag so yeah maybe.

I watch his music video almost every day.

where the fuck were his parents?

>can't even spell Malcolm
This can't be his twitter account.

Probably the guy playing Francis, if you'd consider that a smaller role. He wasn't in every episode.

you really have to ask?

Buying fancy shit for their thirty pieces of silver.

classic Hal :)