Is the strain worth a watch?

is the strain worth a watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/139995718
vocaroo.com/i/s05jd8waNpqL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real talk: The Strain is the shlockiest shlock that ever shlocked.

But it's really entertaining to me, Eichorst is a great villain, Fet is a vampire killing Zangief and I get a kick out of Setrakian being the show's Van Helsing.

It's not perfect, there are some retarded RETARDED moments but I tune in every week like a fucking idiot.

So no, it's not, don't suffer my curse.

wait for whole season to be out and do a marathon

Its pretty bad so you will only forget the previous epsiodes if u watch a new epsiode every week

I share this guys opinion. Kind of bittersweet that it's only getting one more season.

I'm kind of OK with it, hopefully it can have a satisfying ending or just go full crazy like I've heard in the books.

i watched the first season but never picked up the second. all of the characters and their interactions are shit but if you're into monster movies and body horror, its pretty satisfying.

is the 2nd season at all any better?

>is the 2nd season at all any better?
More of the same really.

Its Walking Dead without wacky actors like Andrew Lincoln. So, pure shit.

if you've seen less than 2,000 films you shouldn't have time for TV

The description is not accurate at all.

The second season is slow and forgettable, I literally had to go back and read season two episode synopses to remember how two characters recognized each other in the third season.

This. Its exacly like walking dead only more boring

Pretty much this, except I would recommend it, unless you're dying in a month and your time is incredibly valuable or something.

It starts out really slowly, which turned me off, but marathoning it I don't think you'll feel that way as strongly.

Is Eichhorst /our guy/?

vimeo.com/139995718

>The Strain: Thomas Eichhorst changes jobs: Now T.E. Bed & Breakfast

So is The Master back or not? He spoke to Ephraim 2 episodes ago, and last episode one of the Strigoi did the red eye thing which they only ever previously used when The Master was directly watching through a single Strigoi, but I would have assumed they'd make a bigger deal of him being embodied again, and Eichorst and Kelly fleed their base, which I doubt they would have if it was The Master's base too.

tl;dr I want more Eichorst in full control of his body, him being Hitler to Strigoi, bombing shit and running the war is just brilliant.

That was great

This, I only dimly remember getting annoyed by how edgy that edgy vampire was. You know who i'm talking about.

>annoyed by how edgy that edgy vampire was. You know who i'm talking about.
Do you mean Quinlan? If not, I don't, and I don't really think it applies to him either.

But that scene where he kills some of the vampire children, come on, you can't deny it was fedora core.

Quinlan doesn't seem to enjoy anything except fighting The Master though, he was defending himself and others, not killing children to impress people by how evil he is, which is what people seem to mean when they say "edgy".

Ok you win, he's alright.

>killing monster children is edgy

I think hijacking a busload of blind schoolchildren to turn into vampire hounds is edgier, he just put them out of their misery.

The only edgy character in the entire series is Mr. "I hate jews" Eichorst. I mean every five seconds he refers to Abraham as "the jew" it really is kind of aggravating. He also dislikes African Americans and believes slavery should still be allowed. He also hates women and his German accent is fake as shit.

>I mean every five seconds he refers to Abraham as "the jew"
Not true. He calls him A-230385 most of the time.

>his German accent is fake as shit
3/10, almost had me but this was too far

Love The Strain.

>He calls him A-230385 most of the time.

Umph, is there a more beautiful sound than hearing him call out those numbers.

Has anyone else got a very strong Nazi Zombie Army vibe from this latest season? The electronic music, the city in ruins, fighting in catacombs, vampire Marines. Loving it, especially the new theme.

vocaroo.com/i/s05jd8waNpqL

This scene was better than anything the Walking Dead ever had.

>Hitler is a meglomaniac who declared himself dictator
>Wrong, he was elected democratically

The Nazis kept on walking out of the Reichstag and causing premature re-elections, until Hitler was eventually named Chancellor by President Hindenburg.

The Reichstag was mysteriously burned down, apparently by communists, which lead to Hitler being given emergency powers by President Hindenburg. He used these powers to systematically shut down apposing parties.

The next general election still did not have a majority for the Nazis however.

Hindenburg then died and Hitler declared himself Fuhrer, a position he just made up, and named the Nazis the only legitimate party.