What's next for her fucking career?

What's next for her fucking career?

Domestic violence and a well publicized divorce

>no make up
>this is what women concider to be "no make up"

I despise how the media likes to call her and her family "American royalty."

Didnt she got raped yesterday?

What is she famous for anyway, isn't she supposed to be a tv personality? Is it ok to consider the janitor autistic for deleting Kardashian threads?

But she is clearly wearing make up...

I had a dream last night. I was farting in her nose. Antropostanstrish. Dick in the poo.

Trump will get her a job in the white house.

>career

about time she started one.
unless having a hippos ass is a career.

>American royalty

What's worse. A talentless fame whore or the loser who tries to ride the latest fame whore publicity stunt buzz by starting non-stop threads about it so he can feel like he's the center of attention as people respond to his threads for once?

"women"

She is more rich and famous than you could ever hope to be. You're irrelevant compared to her. You are so low compared to her that you practically don't matter. You are less than dogshit. No, worse. You don't even exist. She can't even see you if you're standing right in front of her because of how low you are. She wouldn't even notice if she stepped on you. To say that she is a goddess is an understatement. She is much, much more than that. She is life itself. She is the universe.

she looks weird, americans are weird.

Death, hopefully.

She's had a ton of plastic surgery

that would explain it

No she hasn't. She's all-natural. You're just jealous you'll never be her.

ah so if a kardashian looks weird 300 million of americans are weird, good job buddy

>no make up
What? Her face is a fucking cake.

yeah, thats how it works. deal with kit

Am I supposed to believe that her lips really are that pink?

"no makeup" = some makeup.

her eyes are just naturally that smokey, too.

lame stupid shit. post this in /tard