Movies with awful fan bases

movies with awful fan bases

every movie

posting the obvious

TDKR

fpbp

Every Lynch movie

This. Other than elephant man Lynch is just Emperor's new clothes incarnate

I mean... I really like David Lynch, but everyone I know who's obsessed with him is an asshole. In fact, I'm probably pretty shitty too. Yeah, Lynch.

easy

I actually like Lynch's paintings. Does that mean I have autism?

yes, yes it does

fight club shouldnt have fan base because you dont talk about fight club and you dont talk about fight club

It's actually part of the test. The doctor will ask you if you enjoy, or relate, to the paintings of David Lynch -- if the answer is yes, you will immediately get a diagnosis of autism (and unfortunately, you're pretty high on the spectrum).

Donnie Darko

Star Wars
Firefly
Suicide Squad

Any "fan base" is pretty awful

this. I like Lynch, but the guy is borderline schlock and tacky as hell and people treat him as god because hes babies first surreal movie

also, I got into his movies from Mushroomhead lol

anything made by this faggot

Jesus, he's a goddamn blimp.

*these faggots

Threads designed to validate one's smugness

any film with a fan base.

That has a fanbase?

oh god, this. Fuck this shitty movie

it made over 700 million somehow

They're a rare breed, but the Blackhatposters who try to convince you that this dull, dreary piece of shit is actually a soulful, 2deep4u modern masterpiece are truly cancerous

Average Fight Club fan

Jesus Christ

Well, I am pretty awful. I guess you're right there.

I think it's unfair to say star wars. Everyone likes them so there's bound to be some assholes on the fanbase

but the rabid die hard fanbase has caused the series to just turn into a lazy, boring, too safe nostalgia fest. The prequels killed star wars and now I hate almost all of it except new hope and Empire strikes back

Does Avatar actually have any real fans? I bet the sequels will make a small fraction of the money the first one did

this is the worst picture Ive ever seen

holy shit

>this is who is deciding the future of America

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE JORTS HOLY FUCK

Really?

nice pants

so, everyone then?