(((You)))

shut the f*ck up tripf*g

let me guess, the white guy is gay?

>>genderfluid cowboy
>>trans cowboy
What.

Wasn't he a bit in the original?

(((You))) better watch it.

wish they'd name it differently instead of just making it a remake, like naming it terrific ten and have it be a soft reboot

Only Mexicans and crackers make sense as cowboys. If anything beaners were the originals.

It's not much of a diversity if whites and asian die in the end.

If we were on reddit, a cuck would point out something like "there were actually a LOT of black cowboys" with absolutely no evidence and they would be upvoted to heaven and gilded twice.

This, there is nothing wrong with Mexican cowboys the bad and the ugly from the god, the bad and the ugly were mexican.

Too bad we are not, but you can go back whenever you want

>four of them die
>its all the white guys and the asian
>the black guy, indian and mexican survive
this is truly a thinking one's movie

I love the way we are introduced to the brave female character and her friend, both hoping to avenge the husbands murder.

Instead of them naturally growing extremely close and intimate as would have been the case in literally every similar scenario ever, he remained a platonic orbiter and she spent the whole movie staring at Denzel Washington's cock from across the town.

Yeah, they even joke about it in the movie.

Why do tramp supporters throw yous at blatant shitposts I will never know

u wot, Angel Eyes was a white yankee, only Tuco was mexican.
Besides, none of them were cowboys

get over it

For good measure

White guy blow himself up to save all the diversity.

i hope this movie flops.

he sees her as his sister. they say this. there is no sexual tension between them at all.

The power of the BBC is truly something to be feared.

Don't worry it had a massive drop in the second weekend.
It won't make any profit.

You don't want seven characters who are all basically the same guy. Making them different races is just a cheap way to help differentiate them without having to give them interesting personalities.

or you could just google black cowboys and do some reading but willful ignorance is ok too

I thought that was her brother.

>white, hispanic, Indian, Asian all get jokes at their expense the whole film
>No one even references that Denzel is black once

This really bugged me. That said, heard rumors that Denzel's a massive douche so he probably put it in his contract the he couldn't be the butt of any jokes.

>watching a ripoff of a ripoff of a GOAT Japanese movie

You deserve it cucks

Anyone else feel that Chris Pratt's character didn't really make sense?

He plays the joker for most of the film then randomly goes full psychopath before switching back. Felt like he didn't really have a defined personality. Maybe he was a pure dick in the original script and then when they got Chris Pratt, they felt they needed to write him as a likable rogue instead.

Despite everything, is it worth a watch?

Has problems (inconsistent tone, nonthreatening badguy, mumbled dialogue) but overall it's pretty fun.

It was fun and enjoyable, not as preachy as I thought it would be

Cuck

yes they did
maybe you should pay more attention instead of shitposting on a mongolian origami market

>another anime raped by western media
fuck america

I think it was one of the projects greenlighted by Amy Pascal.
That explains this trash.

Feel free to provide some examples.

Was it love?

They seemed pretty close

Triggered, manbaby?