What if luke cage gets shot in the head

What if luke cage gets shot in the head

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/LKOdyU2K4SA6zccB9PgYRg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek

dceucks trying to poke holes in based unpokeable negro

What if Luke Cage comes face to face with a R2-DINDU?

Jessica Jones shot him point-blank with a shotgun, directly under the jaw. It concussed him badly, but didn't break the skin.

What if his sickle cell flares up or he tries to drink milk

The same thing that happens if he gets shot anywhere else. Nothing.

Unless you're talking about the special bullets, in which case he dies. You would think the magical negro assassin would have shot him in the head and ended the fight there, but he's a pretty bad assassin desu.

confirmed for not keeping up

Nothing I said was inaccurate, plebbo.

Luke Cage vs Captain America, who wins?

>You would think the magical negro assassin would have shot him in the head

He was expecting the bullet's explosive properties to blow apart his torso He didn't know Luke's innards were nearly as tough as his skin (for that matter, neither did Luke).

Captain America cant take bullets and luke can use a cardoor as a shield

Why do nigger have yellow eyes

Cap because white privilege is the greatest superpower

why

Still, why not shoot him in the head period? Especially the second time.

Melanin you idiot.

The magical bullets didn't make any sense to begin with:

When they shot them at the wall you'd notice that they pierced the wall, secured themselves in there and then started drilling.

This means that they'd also have to penetrate Luke to start drilling.

My point being that either they were strong enough to penetrate Luke meaning that the drilling is unnecessary and you could just shoot him dead.

Or that it's complete bullshit.
I also didn't like the fact that Luke lacked all ambition. I mean compare him to Daredevil, DD knows ninja martial arts and is blind yet he goes against an ancient ninja clan and fights real threats. Ye his superpower is useful it sort of gives him 360 vision but he's still always fighting at a disadvantage given that it's a GANG of ninja vs 1 blind dude.

Meanwhile Luke who is technically indestructible and has super strength is having issues dealing with 1 thug and then 1 magical bible man.

I mean come on Luke, try harder man.

It would be extremely painful

Spiderman's uncle Ben dies. He realizes it's because he didn't do anything about it. Remembers that with great power comes great responsibility. Fights evil and never gives up.

Luke's pop dies. He realizes it's because he didn't do anything about it. Remembers that with great power comes great responsibility. Send the dude to jail. Dude escapes. Luke gives up.

Fuck you Luke you lazy piece of shit.

>Meanwhile Luke who is technically indestructible and has super strength is having issues dealing with 1 thug and then 1 magical bible man.

Luke didn't have in trouble dealing with them. His issues with Cottonmouth with moral. He didn't want to outright murder him.

on the 3rd episode and that shit was going through my mind

>Luke's pop dies. He realizes it's because he didn't do anything about it.

Huh? Pops dies because a henchmen with behind Cottonmouth's back. Luke had nothing to do with it.

If Luke went up against Cottonmouth then the dude would be in jail and the henchmen would be out of a job.

OR

If Luke just slapped the henchmen around a little. Maybe the Henchmen would think twice before going around killing people.

Did this Nigger just shoot a fucking rocket launcher

Is Luke literally better than Captain America? Cap can't tank bullets and Luke certainly seems stronger, I think cap might be faster but that's about it.

cap has superior endurance and expert level combat skills, hed wear him out and use all kinds of ninja holds on him and probably choke him out

Don't call them that man. That's pretty rude.

Captain America would find some way to outmaneuver Cage. He's basically a perfect soldier.

There's an extremely retarded scene where he opts for only shooting Luke once for shits and giggles even though he was at every advantage pulling the trigger a sceond time. It's flat-out "BAD ON PURPOSE SO ITS GOOD XD" bullshit.

It's not like those niggers are browsing Cred Forums.

They're not actually called bazookas, though.

im here faggot

you guessed wrong senpai

That's just shitty writing for the sake of drama, the reason Luke couldn't knock him out when he had no armor or decides not to hit him in the face when he does.

Cap wins. superior strength, speed and stamina, Cage has his unbreakable skin but Cap has his shield to do practically the same.

Luke is stronger

>and luke can use a cardoor as a shield

as if that's anything interesting lmao

>superior strength
Not in this universe. The real question is who lives longer?

>kill off best character
>show immediately turns to shit

>superior strength
In no universe that I know of does cap beat luke is strength, but strangely enough I can't see luke beating cap ever. His shield actually should damage luke to some degree due to the properties of vibrainium and cap could wear him down, especially in main line where luke has been out of the game for quite a bit.

>police partners always track each others location. That's how I know Luke Cage's home address. I'm not at all worried that she might use this to find out that I went to a gangster's club when I was supposed to be picking up a witness who ended up dead.

Its fine he dies in two episodes don't think about the dumb plotholes

>steals something and uses it in 'self defence'
how black of him

Cap has better combat skills and I'm pretty sure he's smarter too or at least has better battle tactics.

luke cage get the 2016 version of ccaptain america serum & does that mean be better than cap

sad

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/LKOdyU2K4SA6zccB9PgYRg/

Can we replace Wonder Woman with CIA?
Instead of the Wonder Woman movie we have a dedicated CIA movie?

>Spiderman's uncle Ben dies.

Thanks, asshole. I was gonna watch Spiderman for the first time tonight.

Luke was a marine if i'm not mistaken.
Cap only went through normal army training, and in the 1940's.

Luke has better military training, he isn't exactly just a stupid black guy, he is by all definitions of the word, smart.

It's definitely shown in the show that Luke isn't too smart when it comes to the battle tactics.

Luke has better physical traits, in almost all areas. Cap is faster no doubt.

idk what else man

>Luke isn't too smart when it comes to the battle tactics.

The prison fight club showed that he definitely knew how to fight. He just doesn't give a shit because nothing hurts him anymore.

>Mahershala, you obviously have no charisma. Try laughing obnoxiously after every line of dialogue - it might trick people into thinking you do.

Cap was shredding the shit out of Iron-Man's armor in Civil War. He can handle Luke.

i still cant get over this guy pussy juice is a bad ass

Not to sound all preachy but, I liked this show because Luke was a positive role model for young black kids. He had a moral code and was smart enough. Maybe some young ones will watch this and grow up to not nigger up the country so much.

>superior strength

das racis

Those fights were super retarded
>The only weapon capable of killing me is lyin in front of me
>better let it for my adversary to pick up while I limp away

What was his endgame Cred Forums?

i cant take seeing juice as a bad ass

> how much time did he try to kill himself

When will people stop putting Cap up against others? He is a legend. He is like the John Cena of comics. He beats up A listers all the time, you think Luke Cage will beat him?

I aint no hero pay me

what the fuck is even luke cage?

2016 captain america surem

Some black dude for whatever reason is some kinda superhero or some shit.

I believe he's the reason Nicolas Cage chose Cage as his professional acting name instead of Coppola.
If not, then I don't why he chose Cage.
I was under the thought he was a comic lover and thought Cage sounded cool so he started going by Nic Cage or some shit.
Maybe it's all my headcannon.

I don't even know why I'm explaining Nic Cage when you specifically asked about Luke Cage.

What if he gets shot in his eyes or some area of mucous membrane?

But Diamondback wasn't an assassin, the whole thing was that he wanted to toy with Luke and make him suffer-- he needed Luke alive but decommissioned enough so that he could operate in Harlem and drag Luke's name through the mud-- so that when they did have their final fight Luke would know he wasn't dying some kind of martyr.

He wanted Luke to know the pain of loving something that will never love you back, and the pain that comes from that.

From far away nothing, unless it's a sniper round or something-- up close it might put him out of commission for a while, depending on the caliber and where he gets shot.

That's actually exactly why he chose the name Cage

this. Also, if he gets hot, he can just roll down the window.

Kek