youtube.com/watch?v=oAZDZ6k6skQ
youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs
youtu.be/oChDQTTfIL0?t=2107
youtube.com/watch?v=EXrefTGDZmE
twitter.com/jash/status/783386661174382596
youtu.be/oAZDZ6k6skQ?t=182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish#1919.E2.80.931930:_Escalation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, I love him and his book made me cry.

NO HE'S A NORMie WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONDAY PODCAST REEEEEEEEEE.

But I always see people on Cred Forums (specifically Cred Forums and Cred Forums) chastise drug usage that isn't alcohol

he doesnt really use drugs besides prescription xanax maybe

Where's the podcast? Is there anyone who gets the podcast from Amazon? Was anything released there?

No.

Norm has an exclusive deal with Netflix, so there won't be any new episodes for quite some time.

DUDE
BARS
LMAO

Alternatively if we were on Cred Forums, someone would dump a couple YT links and instagram/FB screenshots about how "xanax is a nigger/spic tier drug and only shitskins and scummy millennials abuse it"

>has repeatedly joked about his cohost being a cuck
>Jokes about holocaust denial
>Jokes about 9/11
>Did you know that you're a cis male? It's a way of marginalizing normal people.
Literally /ourguy/.

Damn bro you sound like you're getting triggered

You don't actually believe that, do you? All signs point to "serious drug problem", the guy's baseline is being whacked out on Xanax. He's told a story about being at a comedy festival in Aspen, Colorado in the mid-nineties and the only people who needed oxygen were him and Chris Farley.

This guy sounds like a real jerk.

rest of this gif is hilarous. that reaction on adam's face and the slow fadeout.

wait, is this for real?

He started a new season and after 2 eps is done bc Netflix deal? Wasnt the Cho ep in the bag?

Nope just pointing out the truth. You sound like the truth is trigert'ing you, user

So the drug abuse is okay because he's white, or because he's right-of-center?

I do, yeah. He jokes about drugs, but it's just that, part of his mystique or persona. Like all the morphine in the book. What signs are you talking about besides super mellow, i.e. rx Xanax?

They've been filmed, yes, but they probably can't release them because Norm has a deal with Netflix.

I don't know if Netflix cares that much about him doing a podcast on youtube, but these episodes also get released on Amazon Prime, which may be a problem.

>the only people who needed oxygen were him and Chris Farley.
That was Rodney, not Chris Farley.

Fuck. I love Norm, he's hilarious, and I get that a deal with Netflix would be too good to pass up, but he's been gone for years, now he's back and after two episodes he pulls the plug? That's some infuriating bullshit.

Damn, this is an interesting turn of events. On one hand, i'd hate to see the season stop, but on the other hand, the Netflix special and potential future opportunities there may be promising.

The podcast doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would go on Netflix. I don't see why those can't still go on youtube, at least.

Goddamn it Norm you fat bastard, now you start caring about money and deals

Not him, but there are plenty of stories out there of him getting drunk or smoking weed. Not exactly terrible stuff, but it shows that he does do drugs/drink though he claims not to.

Apparently one time he got real high right before a show and kept repeating jokes, and another time he got high with some random group of guys.

>drinking the alcoholic jew

Cred Forums told me that alcohol is part of hwhyte culture

I mean, the Xanax abuse isn't even a question, he's talked about it for years and even took some on camera during the Roseanne Barr episode of the podcast. The sudden weight gain coincides with cessation of drug use. The whole refusing to drive even though it actively impedes his lifestyle thing makes sense if he's always impaired.

Then there's interviews like this

youtube.com/watch?v=oAZDZ6k6skQ

Where he's clearly super fucked up, contrasted with interviews like this

youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs

Where he's uncharacteristically energetic, I mean look at the constant fidgeting and leg-bouncing

I just think a lot of his career makes a lot more sense if it's true that he's a drug addict. He could have had a late night talk show, and really wanted to take over for Craig Ferguson, but the guy just isn't reliable enough for that kind of job, which puts it all in perspective I think.

>tfw people will L I T E R A L L Y make excuses for your drug addiction when you're white

Alcohol is literally one of the most harmful drugs you can submit yourself to.

Cred Forums is full of tryhard self-loathing beaners and hapas overcompensating for their no pussy school years, fuck them and fuck you for going there. You fuckers are using all the bandwidth and killing this site.

Probably because he's not a piece of shit unlike most non-white addicts.

literally /ourguy/

youtu.be/oChDQTTfIL0?t=2107

>implying anyone would be tripping over their own dick to come up with excuses for my addiction(s) IF I was a non-white addict
top jej

Wow I thought Cred Forums was Cred Forums friendly redpill central where all the anti-reddit anti-SJW ubermenschen go to talk about white-friendly kinography

>he's clearly super fucked up, contrasted with interviews like this
I wouldn't say he's "clearly" super fucked up. You could speculate he might be intoxicated, or maybe he was just tired. I don't find it surprising he would have more energy for an appearance on a late night talk show that airs on national TV rather than some tin pot radio station where you can reach more audience by shouting out of a bus window.

You sound like a piece of shit so no wonder.

shit that was supposed to skip ahead to 35:07

>implying anyone would be tripping over their own dick to defend me if I wasn't a piece of shit
>if I was an addict

Not an addict btw, just trying to unravel this doublethink nu-logic you're pushing on me here.

Is everyone who isn't white a "piece of shit" to you or just everyone who uses Cred Forums?

jesus christ shut the fuck up you obnoxious cretin

>What does Vegas offer Norm McDonald?
>well little shampoo bottles and stuff...

I died

If I was white you probably wouldnt be saying that

>accused of being a cuck
>always the butt of the joke
>awkward attempts at humor that always fall flat

Is he /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=EXrefTGDZmE

He's been called the Orson Welles of the cuckold genre.

True, but they're being made under the umbrella of Jash, which also apparently posts the episodes. That may be a problem somehow, who knows.

A few things about the podcast and Netflix: Norm seems not to make any money from it, but it's probably the best thing he's done. Netflix -- who are known to be quite smart about producing shows, being ahead of the curve, and taking risks -- may be looking to get Norm ''right'' so to speak (after the massive miscalculation that was the Sports Show), by tapping into his podcast. You always hear from everyone how it's a tragedy that Norm isn't on television, and Netflix may be looking to rectify that.

Netflix has done most things now: films, tv shows, and documentaries, but they have not done a talk show to my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, remember that Norm was gunning for the gig of a late night talk show host.

So this would be a pretty good deal I think, with Netflix getting a pretty popular internet show, and Norm getting paid. This is, of course, speculation.

twitter.com/jash/status/783386661174382596

>no new episodes this week

fuck everything

Yeah, if Orson Welles lived under the Queensborough Bridge jerking off punks for fifteen bucks a man.

Jash is a bunch of asshole hacks. New episodes of NML was one of the last things I still looked forward to in life.

I wonder what the issue is. Are the Bobby Lee and Margaret Cho eps not good enough to be released in their opinion? Did either or both of them not want the episodes released? Who's stonewalling this thing?

#ReleaseTheEpisodes #NewNormLive

Seems like they might be releasing them every 2 weeks rather than weekly. It took 2 weeks for the Hader episode to air as well. Or they might just be a load of incompetent fuck ups.

NORM YOU LAZY FAT FUCK

I don't think that's the case. It says new episodes every Monday on the Youtube page, and if they were releasing them every two weeks since after the Merchant ep, they wouldn't have to announce that there's no new episode this week.

youtu.be/oAZDZ6k6skQ?t=182

i'm fucking dying

I loved how Merchant was discomfortable listening to this

>discomfortable

>un

I know Norm being an erratic mess is part of his charm but he won't see out the decade

stop.

I saw him do stand-up here in San Diego a few years ago. I was in the front row because I got there early and could see him sitting backstage when the openers or other people would walk through. He was just chilling on his laptop, wasn't drinking or anything. He also told a joke about how he's an alcoholic, and how it's a great disease because "sometimes you'll meet a girl with the same disease and then you'll have sex." I'm sure he was a maniac back in the day though.

>is deathly afraid of dying
>dies

poetry

This has to be b8, nobody can honestly have this much of a persecution complex

>doesnt drive

yes, theres no character trait more relatable to e

same

who is e and why doesn't he drive

like everything on this site, there's a complete split
half of the people on Cred Forums smoke weed constantly or do other drugs/ are drunk

Cred Forums has a very strong Cred Forums and /r9k/ presence but plenty of us rightfully hate their guts.

which eps it from?

the whole /ourguy/ meme hasn't resonated with me, at all. I think I'm just too old or something. Also, half the time the candidates are people that I don't know, don't give a fuck about, etc.

Recommending Norm as Our Guy, it finally makes sense to me, because a logical choice has been presented.

So, yes, OP. Norm Macdonald is Our Guy.

chelsea handler has a talk show on netflix

>52 years old
>still doing stand-up
He'll be fine

wheres this weeks 'cast norm?

That episode of his YouTube show with Bill Hader was fucking excellent. Where do I start with Norm? I know him from stray YouTube clips and media appearances, but I wasn't alive when he was on SNL and hate sports.

>abuses drugs

But Norm talks all the time on his podcast how he doesn't drink or do drugs.

he....he wouldn't lie like that would he

>I mean, the Xanax abuse isn't even a question, he's talked about it for years and even took some on camera during the Roseanne Barr episode of the podcast

Did he take one? I remember roseanne took one.

Watch season 1 of NML, duh.

did you post this because norm is starting to pick on lady standup/comedians for not being really funny. in his recent interviews he even picked a few times on tina fey in a sort of off hand way, wonder what he would elaborate on it. he said she's "too big to fail" but... idk that idea seems bogus: her movies always bomb the fuck to kingdom come so there is no conspiracy there

Heh I like he always wears that USD hoodie go torreros

Stephen Merchant came across like a major cuck in that episode.

desu xanax is pretty shit. literally any painkiller is much better

Sounds like a real jerk to me.

you have to go back

Xanax is supposed to be more than just a painkiller. From my understanding, it's supposed to balance mood and lower anxiety.

Yeah you could just tell he wasn't ready for what Norm delivered.

In half his podcasts the guy is slurring his speech and barely able to string a sentence together.

Gotchu senpai.

Don't play with my heart like this man.

Fuck everything.

The prison rape chapter in his book had me gigglin' on a flight down south, the old lady next to me was cheesed because she was trying to sleep.

Delete this immediatly.

>'cast
>'___

Fucking stop.

Fear not lads, we can all be The Norm now.

Hallucinogen threads on /x/ and Cred Forums are some of the best I've ever taken part in.

daily reminder to /wake up/

Yes.

Every single answer is:

>ah and ah jawatan Conan ista zan

out of all the episodes to date, hader's was the least entertaining. norm's was more interested in gargling hader's balls and reminiscing about the good ol' days on SNL than being funny

bring back holocaust-denier adam eget, the man-grate, and albert fish

>and albert fish

I read Fish's wikipedia page, and I don't know where Norm got the idea he went after Negroes and mentally handicapped.

>is norm mcdonald our guy
absolutely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish#1919.E2.80.931930:_Escalation

part of the gag is norm's guests thinking that albert fish was made-up after the 'such a jerk' line

IS BOARD SPELLED B-O-R-E-D???

Rodney, not Farley, Farley was turning cartwheels and screaming if I remember that story rightly.

But in the Merchant episode he's really fucked up to the point of needing to be prompted by Adam Eget for the names of people he's known for years.

It all makes the fact that he's apparently Eget's AA sponsor even more hilarious.

He's just an uncommercial genius who likes pretending to be drunk as a performance device, as far as we know.

CHICKEN

STEAK

Depends on how much you enjoy hearing behind the scenes SNL stuff. Their Don Pardo stories were hilarious though.

season 1 of norm live was consistently hilarious and norm was incredibly quick witted and energetic. season 2 he seemed more groggy and slow and generally with more incoherent mumbling. the first 2 episodes of season 3 and norm seems like a fucking zombie with almost no witty banter and 0 energy. is it all the weed and opiates finally taking their toll? or maybe he's depressed?

>Depends on how much you enjoy hearing behind the scenes SNL stuff.
not at all

"I'd like to talk to you about the arab spring"

season 1 with fat norm is possibly the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Xanax is not a painkiller.

m8..
Try heroin, literally death flies fly around me, fly and wait.
I heard that crack/meth will fuck you up faster but this is interesting expirience also.

>called Norm MacDonald Live
>is pre recorded
Nice one Normie

Not only is alcohol addictive, but will cause significant long term damage to your body, including your brain. As long as you don't OD on heroin, it's fairly harmless other than being addictive. Oh and you can OD on alcohol too, or vomit in your sleep and die of asphyxiation.

friend of the show Super Dave did the Gilbert Gottfried podcast this week and its pretty damn funny

To each his own. That stuff is endlessly fascinating to me.

I love Gilbert and his podcast is hilarious, but I gotta say he sucks at hosting interviews. Haven't listened to this one yet, though.

Just started listening to his audiobook. For anyone who's read it do you think "Old Jack" was real?

its good they just let dave do his jokes and tell old hollywood stories

great job. way to ruin another thread, Cred Forums

It's really hard to say. It's so bizarre.

Clearly not real, but a gripping story nonetheless

He didn't grow up that poor, or that broken down. He's just fucking with his readers.

us redditors amirite?

I've only seen 14 episodes so far. up to david spade

I think some of the first few episodes were hilarious like tom green, russell brand & billy bob thornton. kevin nealon was alright but some of those episodes weren't as laughable but I still have a lot to watch

Of course he was real you fucking idiot.

Why do I always get called a redditor just for hating the shitty off topic threads that constantly get spammed here? Do you really enjoy /r9k/'s ">tfw to smart for X" threads?

thinking about buying it, is it good?

Sign up for audible and get it as your free book. It's well worth listening to Norm narrate it.

Heroin is so over-rated, it does fuck all for me. Even 'nodding' doesn't feel that great, no massive euphoria for me. After the high I get nausea, then feel depressed and generally shit for days after.

Just ordered the book I dont really wanna pay for anything monthly, thanks for the response though.

You can just cancel your subscription before the 30 day trial ends and you still get to keep the free book. That's what I did.

Alright I'll see if I can get a refund or something

>its a "Norm calls a sadistic murderer rapist a jerk" episode

I've known about Albert Fish for years. I'm honestly surprised none of his guests have been familiar with the story.

Drugs that bind to receptors in the brain are never any one thing. Alprazolam (Xanax) can bind to multiple receptors in the brain, each of which has different effects. The dose is what decides what effect the drug has. Different doses have different effects. Xanax is an anxiolytic at one dose, a sedative at another and something entirely different at yet another dose.

The brain has a limited number of any type of receptor. Once you take enough of a drug to maximally bind to one receptor, no more of the effect caused by that receptor can be gotten by taking more of the drug. But you will get different effects from other receptors being increasingly bound by increasing doses in proportion to the drug's probability of binding to those receptors. The combined effects of multiple receptors is not just their effects happening at the same time. Overlap in their function causes the end result to be a unique effect.

hell be fine

HELL BE FINE

Norm lies all the time, you know how many favorite comedians he has?

Norm is such an enigma. Listening to his book shed almost no light on his real personality.

this

you have to discern the truth between the lies, like the favourite comedian thing

Wow Norm is actually the narrator???
I'm definitely getting audible. Thanks user.

What's there to know? He's just an old chunk of coal.

Norm threads best threads

Stealing cooling pies from windowsills