So, how was it?

So, how was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

opentrackers.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XENU KILLED LOUIS

link pls

Is Scientology the most successful modern pyramid scheme?

>he doesn't understand the truth of our universe and the truth of humanity
Keep believing in your religious systems

Isn't Scientology a religious system. They don't really do any science.

Despite Louis' best efforts he has exposed nothing save for his own avarice and he'd be lucky to escape without a lawsuit and his career in tact.

ignorant muppet

SCIEN is greek for 'knowledge'
OLOGY is greek for 'the study of'

so Scientology means 'the study of knowledge'

I was in the Scientology navy. I know more than you shit burger.

If that were true then wouldn't you call it by it's name

This proves it. The High Council Of Names would never allow someone to call something by a misleading name.

Indeed. His just rewards are coming for such slander and hearsay

After watching it I was only convinced that the church does great work and that Mr Theroux is a lonely sad man.

No one who knows a bit about, or has studied Scientology talks shit about its practices.
even all those 'high ranking' deserters Louis has interviewed in his various documentaries detract from the Religion, they have problems with people within the church.

Scientology in practice is based on the study of concepts across all major and minor religions throughout recorded time.

From the ritual health practices of the ancient Minoans, Vedic Indians, Greeks and across the Orient
The central asian concepts of meditation.
Slavic and Northen Europeon Spa and Sauna technique
Natural and organic diet
Exercise
and much more

Scientology also focuses heavily on the mind
with Dianetics providing a drug free alternative to Psychiatry, where through discussing your issues, bringing your insecurities to the surface and facing them head on, you can improve as a person
In contrast to the mainstream model of medicating into a state of zombie like submission.

And at the heart of it all is the Prima Theologia idea of a soul or thetan, the eternal spirit inside us all that though these, multicultural and multi-religious exercises that Scientology has compiled, we are trying to Improve

Indeed.

Such a laughable coward would never face me 1 on 1 in honorable combat.

The scoundrel, the scallywag. I'd like to see his offspring raped and their corpses made into spreadable paste for me to bathe in and dine on.

tfw you finally get to watch it

I wasn't going to see it but the Scientology goons showing up has convinced me he has something worth hearing.

how's the quality?

The casting of Tom Cruise bit was great.

Also: seeing that Laughing Tom Cruise bit in a cinema on a big screen was a gold experience.

Did you download it from PTP or is it finally available on a public tracker

I too call in to question Louis's methods. He says he's a man honest of intention and kind at heart but did you know he ISN'T a Scientologist and has had disagreements with kind and honest Scientologists?

Really makes you think about how much merit his works carry, his Thetans must be deplorable giving him the most disgraceful thetan-envy

he probably hires large brave scientologists with strong thetans to fuck his wife and fill her with powerful scientologist seed, like all women deserve.

How do low-thete's even compete?

>scientologists are doing damage control on a Mongolian water polo forum
Never thought I'd see the day

I can't tell if it's real shills or phony shills who are covertly shilling for theroux by PRETENDING to be shills

How many layers of shill are these people even on?

why is everything ''shilling'' these days? it's just people having fun pretending.

Scientology did nothing wrong. This document is pure slander.

>or is it finally available on a public tracker

kinda

>Cred Forums
>fun
NICE TRY, SHILL

Can you tell me how to find it so I can watch it? Or just give me some clues? Not a scientology shill, I swears. I just really like the soothing sound of Louis' voice

Yes. Or maybe Amway.

damn, I've been found out. And I was so close to deceiving everyone too.

actual lifelong scientologist here. I can't tell if some of the shills are legit or not

opentrackers.org/

They are currently open

I shit you not my buddy had a gf that went to sea org with her parents and we never heard from her again. they didn't even break up. she said she would phone him/write/email and after the airport we never heard from her again lmao. every year we think of joining and trying to rescue her but it seem too scary.

Holy shit the Scientologist defense team is already here, you guys work pretty fast

>Scientology also focuses heavily on the mind

So does meditation and meditation is free.

>No one who knows a bit about, or has studied Scientology talks shit about its practices.

I know a great deal about $cientology and its practices, and I think it is all a pile of ridiculous horseshit. So, there's me.

How deep are your pockets?

but why is it horseshit. you can even articulate an argument.

>founded by an obvious charlatan in his pursuit to get money and bitches
>Xenu
>organization is run like North Korea
>all of its beliefs are clear nonsense dreamt up by a ninth-rate sci-fi scribbler

Ikr, are they legit or just roleplayers? Cause if the former then the church must be really desperate.

So, let me guess... The sea org pays you, what, $50 a week to post this shit here?

/thread

Why would they pay? If you don't educate people on Scientology then you're clearly under the influence of thetans and shunning your responsibilities.

xenu will have his revenge

dude the whole point of scientology is pro brainwashing. the shills probably pay for the privilege of being shills.

Of course. How silly of me.

$cientology killz.

Dianetics changed my life and it could change yours. In time you will find that money is insignificant and highest leanings can be grasped.

Avon you retard

>money is insignificant
then why do they make you pay so much of it to advance

>Slavic and Northen Europeon Spa and Sauna technique
kek

>so much
It's nothing compared to the wisdom bestowed

nah, he pays them and does this for free

Who was in the wrong here?

What's a sauna technique? t. finn

Either this guy is b8ing, or there is seriously a scientologist shilling on a random Cred Forums thread. Pathetic. Did you forget that Cred Forums is where project chanology began (even as cringe-worthy as it was, there was good intent).

Now kindly fuck off, your bullshit """"religion"""" should be proselytized elsewhere.

I've no idea but it sounds hilarious

>SCIEN is greek for 'knowledge'
>OLOGY is greek for 'the study of'
T is english for twat

then why do their teachings about alien spirits, planetary bombings and prison planets have no science to back them up

I really want to go see this in theatres but I don't want to get stalked by the scientologists that will camp out and take note of all the licenses plates of the people who saw the movie

ITT: Suppressive shills working for the intergalactic conspiracy of man-animal Psychiatrists.

any link?

wut?