HATERS BACK OFF!

HATERS BACK OFF!

What do you think off Miranda Sings' new Netflix show?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDDAClMibkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxGzTehTSPw
youtube.com/watch?v=7DE51JYcl_4
youtube.com/watch?v=46Kv4rBJi68
youtube.com/watch?v=YENeVo08jaI
youtube.com/watch?v=TduUs_DVIB0
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/overdose.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/08c85b511f0245e5ada2db8e3d7c33a5/deaths-despair-overdoses-drinking-suicides-hit-whites
youtu.be/Z5Tsd39IP1M
fao.org/docrep/018/i3300e/i3300e.pdf
narconon.org/drug-information/mexico-drug-addiction.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks like a fart

The antithesis of funny.

just fucking kill me f.am

is there a more annoying female alive?

WOMEN

ARE

NOT

FUNNY

wasn't she popular like 1-2 years ago? this seems a little late. like news stations doing the harlem shake in 2015 thinking they are cutting edge.

Why do they always try to push the least talented, least funny women? Miranda Sings, the iSuperwoman chick, Iliza Shlesinger... All horrible

this looks like something the fucks who did Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre would do

I don't know who these kids are.

>tfw don't know who any of these people are

I go one further. This is female PeeWee herman.

>yfw she got on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Woman are funny, it's 2016, get over it.

Iliza is a really hot """""""'comedian"""""""""

who does gross out jokes about angrily jacking dudes off, which is just sexy and not funny at all since shes so hot

This actually looks surprisingly decent can't wait to marathon this.
.....only joking.

Why do retards always use the word "push" under conveniently select circumstances? Stop crying you fat lard, someone being cast in a show is violating your safe space. For example, I'm not going to watch this show so it would be ridiculous for me to claim it's being """"""""pushed"""""""" on me.

who the fuck finds this funnny

She also got on Letterman.

hi lelddit

So SHE is playing Latza in his biopic?

instantly the worst episode

>she was in character the entire time

push as in promote, dullard

>come to Cred Forums
>spend all day getting triggered
imagine being you

i dont even know who this is then again I canceled my netflix soooo

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

I do not understand her or that superwoman woman.

I literally do not see anything worth anything in them.

Are you a teenage girl?

damn she's beat looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxGzTehTSPw

What the fuck possessed Jerry to do this?

>yfw she gets on your dick

Absolutely atrocious

youtube.com/watch?v=7DE51JYcl_4

>gets Netflix show
>decides to divorce her husband
>cries for sympathy
>husband makes video
>it was all her idea to get the divorce and he doesn't want it
>yfw she's just divorcing him because now she has a show and can get that Hollywood dick

youtube.com/watch?v=46Kv4rBJi68

fuck, what happened to the snoody arrogant patrician characters in wrestling? was early aytch the last one?

Yeah her video said it was her idea to get the divorce.

>What the fuck possessed Jerry to do this?
His kids love her.

>video about depression or some shit
>starts with them turning on the camera and breathing out, then saying something like "okay"

>What the fuck possessed Jerry to do this?

she fugged him

>tfw always think of Jerry telling fat bob kelly "not youuuu" whenever anyone brings him up

>related videos
>reacting to cringy musica.lys

pot calling the kettle black there love

can people actually be like this? there's no way she's being sincere or genuine there.

kek

her divorce video has more than twice the viewers her Seinfeld video has.

Not only do people like it. There is now a trend of similar videos.

this sets of my bullshit senses. The way shes acting is the same way crackwhores would act when they wouldnt have enough money for a carton of menthols back when I worked at the liquor store in the ghetto

What a fake ass bitch. I hope her shitty show tanks.

This is common behavior for grown women

>I hope her shitty show tanks.
It will. She stopped being youtube relevant ages ago.
If she had put out a tv series 4 years ago it would've been a hit.

No I mean, is she actually like this? Is she playing a character? Is she crying crocodile tears?

She looks way too old to actually think this shit funny, like I could understand if it was a teenager or something.

Probably i mean a getting a divorce no matter who is pulling the trigger sucks. Imagine if you had to explain it to millions of teenager with little grasp of real relationships. But officially idk none of her other vloggs are like this.

>Imagine if you had to explain it to millions
That'd suck. But no one on this earth has to do that.

She's just doing it for attention.

How is this bitch only 30? She has the wrinkles of a 50 year old.

>She's just doing it for attention.

I mean she did post it on youtube. So you have be there, but I think you fail you realize what Vlogs are.

It all goes downhill for white women after 30

her voice makes me want to stab her to death

WOMEN AREN'T FUNNY JUST GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS

Oh i understand what those are but something so "personal and intimate" shouldn't be shared with anyone publicly unless you crave the attention and you're trying to get something out of it (profit, sympathy, viewers). She can share a lot of things but if she's really hurt and shit and asks for respect in this time of sorrow, then don't share the details publicly on a vlog, or anywhere for that matter.

So answering the fella asking if this is all fake, yes. She's faking most of it to gain views, fake cunt.

I think it's funny. I really like Bridesmaids.

Goddamn, what kind of retards helped to raise this mongrel to fame?

females think this is funny

probably because of the excessive lipstick and lack of makeup/hairdressing for appearance, and the general "crazy" attitude exhibited (many females confuse this with actual comedy).

she's not a sexual competitor and she can be laughed at so she's funny to them basically.

I have shit taste, and usually I challenge myself not to laugh at something I know I'm gonna regret liking.

I couldn't even bring myself to chuckle at this. It just...isn't funny.

I have masturbated to miranda sings videos on a number of occasions. there was one of her in the bath

>there was one of her in the bath

link

Most vlogs are "personal and intimate." In this case her and his whole relationship was pretty much vlogged. So it would be weird for her and him not to talk about the divorce.

Imagine a tv show having an actors that millions of people loved. That actor leaves the show. The show has to address it. Same concept.

she was in for like 2 second. wouldn't be able to find it again as it wasn't the focal point. I think the video had something to do with cleaning if that helps

>this is how well you need to act to get a netflix show

Have not see the Pee Wee herman movie?

no

You should watch it. The acting in it is the worst.

nu males BTFO

Faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1 year of marriage

Boy that must have been well thought out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TduUs_DVIB0

based Jacksfilms calling her out on her shit

>I'm so sad i will be missing on all that Netflix money i don't know what to say, i really loved money, I mean Colleen.

This is what happen when the internet ships you in real life.

looks like a discount Ashley Alban

at least Ashley has the decency to take it up that ass

I don't think she expected her shitty videos to get her a netflix show, just youtube ad revenue from eight year old girls and sexually frustrated men. now she's out of his league

>have attractive boyfriend who you have a great relationship with
>get married
>everyone agrees it's a great idea
fastforward
>get netflix show
>start to think you can do better
>get divorced just before it starts so the hype for the show covers up the fallout

this is literally all that happened. women's love is conditional. I wonder what financial agreement they came to that stopped him from fully exposing her, or if he's just that cucked

Im willing to bet this guys daddy has some money/connections to help out her career.

That isn't how youtube work. There are plenty of managers and agents willing to show youtuber how things work.

Sure thing.

this guy is like an ugly person masquerading as a handsome one. His features seem too small for his face somehow.

he's got those subtle chipmunk cheeks

Plenty of youtuber have talked about it. Even Funhaus. It's how Hollywood really works.

>that hairstyle

when you have stupid haircuts your woman leaves you, just a heads up.

I'M ON NOFAP YOU ASSHOLE

GET OUTTA HERE

It's not even november normie

I liked that episode. I didn't think she was particularly funny, but it was fun to watch an old-school stand-up like Seinfeld and a YouTube comedian interact.

underrated post

This. Gonna give it a watch.

literally tumblr tier post

>trusting the vaginal jew

They always love to split up before major life changes.

jesus christ

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Why are there so many mexicans in the US

Can anyone tell me who's she again? Or this is another e-celeb horseshit?

because you touch yourself at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>minutes
they are natural born toilet scrubbers

Probably just the latter.

Just like white women are natural born BBC sluts

>tfw lipstick fetish

This is cringe, and not in the way that it's trying to be

>t. assmad spic

clean up on isle "your life"

get in while you can beaner, presidente trump will be deporting you and your loved ones soon

So how's that white birthrate doing, cuck

I have only seen her once on cicgc, I got what she did, but its not for me. I guess she is popular in the 12-15 age group. So it's a bit weird seeing her posted on Cred Forums

>natural born toilet scrubbers

this video gave me autism.

Is women nowadays are manipulative cunts?

Capitalism.

is her whole gag that she puts on too much lipstick and it's off-putting?

Wow looks terrible.
Who funded this shit?

excellent la familia

our families stay together, and don't abandon each other to border hop or die in the desert because they're so desperate to clean up the literal shit of my people :D

ye
It's a female equivalent of a let's player

>our families stick together
Is that why the CDC put out official statistics stating that whites are dying from drug overdoses at higher rates than nonwhites?

cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/overdose.html

bigstory.ap.org/article/08c85b511f0245e5ada2db8e3d7c33a5/deaths-despair-overdoses-drinking-suicides-hit-whites

So how's that sub-replacement-level birthrate combined with all these young white deaths doing for you :)

whitecucks BTFO by trips

spics get dismembered and de-faced on video at a higher rate than whites, pedro

youtu.be/Z5Tsd39IP1M

What the fuck? I saw her videos and wondering why garbage like that even got millions of views in the first place. Its not funny in the slightest. Now someone thought it would be a good idea to give them a show? This is weird. Who is the target demo for something like this?

wtf i hate whites now...

> because they're so desperate to clean up the literal shit of my people
but there's already pretty big Polish minority in US. It's not enough?

And yet spics are still out-breeding cuckasians, how about that :D

I just pity them. They're dropping like flies due to drug abuse and not breeding and they're kicking and screaming, throwing a temper tantrum the whole way down.

>poor beaners can't handle the quips
>implying i care enough to view, or compile a bunch of fucking links because some guy on the internet hurt my feeling
>when you're not even white, just triggering spics because they're literally easy mode

LOL and your hissy fit post proves my point

thanks padre, have fun with the cartels and incompetent government forcing you to flee to a country where you're only qualified to clean human and/or chicken shit :D

>trying to be funny
>just end up being annoying

why do shows do this with characters? Last Man on Earth is a good example, the main guy is just fucking annoying.

girls 7-12 yo I guess.

>cuckasian gets trigert by factual statistics and reality
>so he starts throwing a temper tantrum while projecting and defaulting to ad hominems and strawmen

I'm not the one getting so emotional and nervestruck by statistics, that hissy fit is all you :)

>trying this hard

>troubled enough to look the shit up, or probably keeps it around for his triggers
>n-no..! you're the one who is u-upset!

gg ez

>large birth-rate
>shit-tier genes being passed on because your women literally cant stop getting pregnant

I wouldnt be very proud of that

>trigert

LOL

All sorts of insects and vermin outbreed humans. We just need to crack open a big can of Raid and point it south of el border.

i am strongly convinced that the only thing of value mexico has ever contributed to humanity is those walking taco things

>all these triggered little cuckasians

take one of your daddys percocet or drink another beer, that's how your race got into this situation in the first place

>mexico
>of value

this was funny to read

they couldn't even retain their own land LOL we got a state or two out of them for practically nothing

calling it a peasant country would be insulting to peasants
>drink another beer
>mexicans literally drink tecate like water
>percocet
>something safer than being dismembered by your local cartel, just for kicks

my fucking sides ese'

you have to stop, i can't keep mocking you like this, it's not fair

You sound nervestruck Dakota, pop another xanax. It's legal after all, your mommy got Dr. Steinberg to prescribe it for you to cope with the stresses of being a white millennial living in the suburbs (:

so who is this jew related to?
how did her shitty youtube videos get so mane views?
Who do her parents know that got her to work with Seinfeld?

>You sound nervestruck Dakota, pop another xanax. It's legal after all, your mommy got Dr. Steinberg to prescribe it for you to cope with the stresses of being a white millennial living in the suburbs (:
>nervestruck
>dakota
>more U MAD LOL meme parroting

where did you come from tourist? and i don't mean your pueblo

10 feet higher

some vlog cunt who will fade into obscurity in the next month when her show bombs

So emotional and dramatic. Are all feckless suburban white millennials as trigert about what they read on the internet as you are? You should tell Dr. Steinberg about the mean ugly mexicans cyberbullying you next time you go to therapy, Braiyden. Talking helps.

Oh no, whatever will the rest of the non-illegal Hispanics outnumbering and outbreeding the whites in this country do

This is all terrible.

>So emotional and dramatic. Are all feckless suburban white millennials as trigert about what they read on the internet as you are? You should tell Dr. Steinberg about the mean ugly mexicans cyberbullying you next time you go to therapy, Braiyden. Talking helps.

typical beaner, your english is shit

WORK ON IT

Wow an unfunny Jew with high connections that clearly involve Seinfeld and maybe high up Jews in YouTube to help give her videos more notoriety is rich despite being shit. Meanwhile you have to wake up at 9 tomorrow to work.

Is he black?

Did your therapist tell you to do that as a coping mechanism when you get cyberbullied? Focus on the "opponent's" grammar instead of what they say, like some kind of effete white suburban millennial verbal-aikido? How cute

is she black?

>that pic
>that vid

top kek

>muh genocide whites

this b8 is getting stale

I found this video of her fucking some guy while she talked to "me" as the viewer of her webcam show about how I wished I could be fucking her or whatever. Made me diamonds, but then it instantly got deleted like all her other shit and I haven't been able to find it.

It seems like she must spend like eight hours a day sending takedown notices to video sites.

Theres a seinfeld joke to be made here.

It's not if its something that still concerns whites and still gets (You)s

but i couldn't understand what you were saying padre

you have to go back, you'll never be able to take anyone's order at this rate

What kind of connections does this girl have?

Is it because of Jerry Seinfeld? How does she get these jobs honestly?

Can we stop bullying please?
I get enough of this from my own family.

Preteen girls love that shit, Amy Schumer is "too smart" for them.

She's a Jew and is related to some other Jew with connections in Hollywood probably someone who Seinfeld owes a favor too. That's it. It's disgusting but no one will do shit about it so it continues. Like Hitler said, what kind of world is it where Jews make all the art and Jews are the art critics? How can anyone else get ahead?

>but I couldn't understand what you were saying
This is the feckless white millennial equivalent of sticking in your ears and going "lalalalalalala I cant hear you". Your mommy sure is getting her money's worth with your therapist!

No

no

fuck off, you triggered faggot

i still give it a 6/10 mostly because the only (You)'s youll get will be from rebbit tourists just like you

no really pedro, your ability to speak english is really poor, not unlike yourself

>he will repeat himself again, in more broken english, despite applying extra effort while still whining about whatever it is he's on about

E A S Y M O D E
A
S
Y
M
O
D
E

The reason most women will never be funnt is because this is what they think funny looks like

Iliza Shlesinger's standup is pretty funny desu famalam

at least iliza is hot

mind blown

Never been to reddit, but maybe you can fix this Epson home theater I bought a couple months ago since you're such a projection expert

>he's so emotional that he will continue to reply in nervestruck poorly typed greentexts to cope with the harsh reality of facts and statistics
Your race is dying. Your race isn't even having children at a replacement level. Your women are eschewing your men for colored men. Stay impotent.

Hey spic let me spell this out for you

EL JUSTOOOOO AYE AYE AYE TACO TACO BURRITO BURRITO

UNA VELA POR FAVOR JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA BURRITO

Your entire culture is shit and you'll have to go back

>wahhhhhhhh! How dare anyone be minorly successful with anything?

I envy you

>t. impotent white millennial

>white people gradually diminish
>"""""""""""""""""PoC""""""""""""""""" go back to where they came from because they can't leech of whitey anymore
>whites rebound
>Renaissance 2.0

>muh white genocide

Your race is poor and suffering in their own homeland at the hands of their own people. Your race have children that are basically dead on arrival, because your country is in the same state. Your women are eschewing your men for anything with a dick that isn't Mexican. Stay desperate.

Every product is promoted in some way you autist. It doesn't mean you have to buy

>"call now and get half off a second purchase!!!!!??? Holy fucking shit I better, I have no choice. Dear fuck! I better do it now, I'm so "pushed".

>projection expert
>muh whites are a dying race
>please give me (You)'s

>brown eyes
>white

fuck off reddit

Hi, Cred Forums are you lost?

>whites rebound
How? All the whites would be hooked on fentanyl or one quarter spic/nig by then, if current statistics are any indication.

And your women are hooked on colored dick while your men are hooked on prescription opiates/benzos. Your men are literally too doped up to breed and your "im one eighth black" women are too miscegenated to even produce pure white children. Your reaction images and clever online quips are totally gonna save the white race's sub-replacement birthrate though

None of that greentext or ebin reaction video is gonna change reality though, cuck

>cuck

there it is

build that wall

you have to go back

Sorry you're emotionally incapable of coping with reality, you effete suburban millennials.

>be mexican
>get up late
>pants full of shit because of shitty mexican food
>don't shower because didnt pay the bill
>show up to work hungover because i'm an alcoholic
>be out of breath because I'm massively obese
>do a shit job in construction because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>white kid unfucks my mess up
>talk shit about him in spanish
>lunch time
>eat literal garbage with stupid amounts of carbs
>eating healthy is for gringos mang
>after lunch, loaf around for an hour because seista time mang
>finish up work and leave 15 minutes early
>stop by liquor store
>pick up pbr because is cheap mang
>drive through streets at 10 under speed limit because cops chut a vato mang
>all the signs are in spanish because i cant be fucked to learn english despite living in a country where the majority speak english
>invite 14 of my brothers over
>we celebrating a day of """"""hard"""""" work homes
>watch shitty novelas on telemundo or univision
>yo mang i can totally fuck that hot actress
>she'd scream for my dick mang eheheheh
>she totally wants to fuck me mang
>stay up to 1 am playing loud ass mexican music and screaming at the top of my lungs
>get stupidly drunk and eat overly greasy food with a fuckton of carbs
>as i'm about to pass out drunk, i whisper
>aztlan soon gringo fucking shits
>shit self during sleep

>Your reaction images and clever online quips are totally gonna save the white race's sub-replacement birthrate though

i see that struck a nerve with you ese' ;^)

thanks though, appreciate the compliment

>waaahhhhhh millennials!!!!!! REEEEEEEEE
>SAVE ME MILO!!!!

>effete suburban millennials

youre just spouting buzzwords now jefe wheres the effort in your shit posts

>mfw got someone so trigert they typed all this out

i didn't know they had Cred Forums whitelisted in the retirement home, gramps.

sup reddit?

>trigert

there it is again, quality mexican education

why can't you spell basic words pablo?

Its just pragmatism, really. Are smug anime girls and ebin greentext bantz gonna make white women want to have babies with you?

Wow I'm triggering a whole range of (You)s on the political spectrum, nice

Really made me think

See, this would work if the statement I replied to wasn't a near word for word copy of a pol post you dumb faggot

kek someone's getting emotional

>he's TRIGERT by korean moving pictures

FUCKING LOL HOLY SHIT SON

>flinging shit against the wall
>people call you retarded
>"lol trigert numale cumskin millenial faggots"

>Mexico has surpassed the United States as the world's fattest nation, with 32.8% of its population now classed as obese. This worrying figure is higher than the percentage of obese US citizens, who weigh in at 32%. The information comes from a report by the United Nations charting obesity rates across the world.

>mexifats

Sauce?

no wonder their women literally risk their lives hopping fences and crossing deserts to get smashed by the clean, superior white dick

and get deported in disappointment, because nobody was desperate enough to fuck them

Oh no why cant you spell properly, Jaiyden? Are your emotions precluding your ability to speak English properly?

Still got enough (You)s to last me till 8pm and I certainly rattled some poor suburban millennial cages.

>mfw whites will die out to a miniscule minority due to heroin and opiate abuse in my lifetime
What did statistics published by the CDC mean by this?

>Oh no why cant you spell properly, Jaiyden? Are your emotions precluding your ability to speak English properly?
>doesn't realize he was being mocked
>isn't just poor and mexican, he's autistic too

cannot make this shit up

Anybody else see this cunt on MTV True Life? She literally fuckin tortures her boyfriend with this autismal shit. She takes this shit so seriously.

it's amazing how something as terrible as miranda sings is capable of keeping a thread on topic and preventing it from turning into 100 replies to this post just stating various women

Same reason why white women fuck and marry black and brown men in increasing numbers, really. White "men" are too caught up in smoking weed/drinking booze/popping pills, watching cartoons, and playing vidya games; none of these things are very masculine or the types of things a woman wants in a potential husband/father of children.

They'll literally risk getting beaten by an angry nigger than put up with a soft white millennial who spends all his time watching cartoons or playing video games

Her face looks like one of those dried out human faces that Leatherface uses as a mask, christ.

Girls rule. Women are funny. Get over it.

You can't hat dance your way out of this one spic, the facts don't lie and Mexico is fatter than America. I'm pretty sure if you take out the illegal spics, the American obesity rate drops too.

fao.org/docrep/018/i3300e/i3300e.pdf
Page 91

Could say the same about you, Dakota. "trigert" is the same as "kek", but emotional white cucks who spend 13h a day on the internet take it too seriously to ever have time for keks

>tfw you struck a nerve with el pablo again
>doesn't deny that the women of his race are incredibly desperate to be nailed by something that isn't smelly, overweight and diseased

feels good familia (avoided the cambodian crayon drawing this time, didn't want to TRIGERT you too much LOL)

>equating a line in a commercial to some youtube bimbo getting put on talk shows in the same way high ranking politicians and esteemed performers do

life must be real easy for you when you can make a retarded comparison to disparage anyone you disagree wi- jesus christ i'm reading your little greentext as i type this and i honestly cannot get over how fucking bitter and pissy you sound despite talking down to others for having 'safe spaces'

>trigert

literally where? some beta beaner sub-plebbit? ese' pls

>he says as he continues to wholly ignore official statistics proving that whites are more degenerate and more prone to dying of drug abuse on a group level

el topo keko, pop another vicodin

>tfw struck a nerve with Jaiyden so hard that he has resorted to posting statistics while ignoring ones shown to him

>prone to dying of drug abuse on a group level

better than being prone to having your hometown raped, then massacred by a bunch of homies because they didn't like the way a teacher looked at them

>not using capitalization to start your sentences
What a 3rd world move, wew.

That doesn't happen in the USA. Try and keep up here, Dakota.

Different user retard. I only wrote the post about selling a product.

And I'm not wrong. Nobody pushes you to buy or consume content, but you can bitch and moan all day

>it's a Jose forgets that most of mexico is addicted to cocaine episode

narconon.org/drug-information/mexico-drug-addiction.html

but that's not me, silly beanbag, stats don't interest me, just mocking you
>216 / 54 / 87 / 1
>87
lrn2posters fattie
>taking this so seriously he expects formality on a vietmanese sketch trading forum

no way jose

>i'm not physically forced to buy something so they aren't pushing (synonymous with promoting) anything

Why do i even navigate to this board anymore? I spend most of my time talking to people who think their personal mental dictionary supercedes any other

>it's a Dakota thinks all mexicans live in mexico episode
>it's a Dakota conveniently ignores statistics about his own race in his own country while posting statistics about another race living in another country episode

>n-no only I can make fun of people for grammar and spelling on a kazakhstani tapestry appraisal usenet chatroom, not you
someone's trigert

>That actor leaves the show. The show has to address it.

I beg to differ.

>It's another trolling sensitive white boys episode

When will this shit end? When Trump becomes president?

Just like with the mooleys, they're still gonna pitch a fit and whine even after their guy becomes president

>sensitive white boys
Get back to mowing my lawn, you lazy fucking beaner

>equating grammar to being able to communicate in a legible fashion
>admits he's mad someone made fun of his shitty attempts at speaking english
>still trying to force "trigert" because he honestly thought that's how it was spelled

welp

What the fuck is their problem? Do these women not realize their phones have rear-facing cameras?

>dude muh vagina LMAO
Will it ever end?

Shit makes my dick hard. I love frumpy jewish chicks.

>223 posts and 57 image replies omitted.

but why

Because mexifats can't take the banter

pedro is upset and wants everyone to know it

women are funny. get over it

>that look on her face
>you just KNOW she blew him

People are having discussion.

Kill yourself.

Can you imagine the ridicule if a male comic made this?

Who is it senpai?

Women aren't funny

>Jaiyden

Do I tell him that it's spelled Jaden, the origin is hebrew (like a lot of their bastardized names are) and the most famous Jaden is a nigger? Or is that part of the joke, that he's a blithering retard stereotype?

I thought we were gonna talk about miranda sings
Instead we have pablo here spazzing out enjoying his last pre-decapitation hours shitposting

>chavez is still THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT-tier mad

???

EL JUSTO EL JUSTO EL MEMEIO

Where's the husband's video?

One of the latest efukt hot hits. Strong banter england lad vlogging his tranny fucking experience.

This old bitch is trying too hard to be funny

Dem lips.

Nice soapbox there son, I can tell you have bad reading comprehension too. That user complaining about pushing is like complaining about selling and promoting a product. It's retarded.

Its still a dumb complaint.

How do you not get the point THIS hard?

Jenna Fischer did the same shit when The Office got big.

This

when will daxflame get a show

>tfw this obnoxious shit will do a thousand times better than Lady Dynamite, a show created by talented comedy jew Mitch Hurwitz and starring an actual funny female comedian Maria Bamford.

Seriously its like they don't want anyone to see or even hear about the one female fronted comedy show they did this year that was actually great.

This all seems to be referencing things that were relevant around five-ten years ago.

Seriously, Susan fucking Boyle?

Shut the fuck up you retarded ass cuck. For real you honestly believe that dumb bitch? You're a fucking moron jesus christ, you honestly think she's all soooo sad about getting half of her ex husbands money? How the fuck can you think this is real, it's clearly for views and sympathy. Women always do this shit, if it was real she WOULDN'T MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT IT BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T DO THAT. THEY DON'T SHOW WEAKNESS, THEY HAVE NO SOUL AND NO HEART. FUCK YOU'RE DUMB

i'll probably watch this but i won't like it

That's how I was with The Office.
Watched it in syndication cuz it was the only thing on at night but I sure as hell didn't like it.

Lady Dynamite is the best show on Netflix.

So cringey

>the vaginal Jew

MY SIDES

I remember Cred Forums posting a video of hers like 2 years ago and I just didn't get it. I assume the target audience is age 5-12 girls but it had way too many views for that.

It wasn't funny or interesting or well made. It was just another shitty YouTube video you'd expect from a channel with

>mfw still getting (You)s 4 hours later

Why are white manchildren so emotionally fragile

Is this a thing that existed before this "show" or was it invented for the "show" ?

Also this looks like a character from like an unfunny MadTV sketch or something from a recent episode of SNL.

Bumpu

I know nothing about this person, but her appearance on CCC was not funny.

fuck off male cis scum

Then how would they get themselves in the shot?

>it's a taco-bender vs mayonnaise-american episode
you're both equally inferior tbqh

she put s on layers of makeup the wrong way. lok at her normaly. qt3.14

I'd smell her farts directly from the source

Most annoying face I've seen this year.

That disgusting mouth..

>does tons of foot stuff
>has mediocre feet at best

oh

holy shit the language police is here

hahahaha nailed it

GET YER COCK OUT JEFFREY

People used to complain that lolrandumb humor was the worst. But no one could have foresaw lolrandumb-cringe humor.